Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
i lol'd at the ending of chapter 10 but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure that a person like Drew, trained by Hunter to lay waste to everything by laying pipe to everyone
will see this as some twisted form of divine justice or Manifest Destiny if she manages to pull this off.

Watch your 6, Sterling!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm sure that a person like Drew, trained by Hunter to lay waste to everything by laying pipe to everyone
will see this as some twisted form of divine justice or Manifest Destiny if she manages to pull this off.
Perhaps the true "Dio del Sesso" is the one who can use their powers on any gender? Sort of reminds me of Dune's "Kwisatz Haderach". :unsure:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Perhaps the true "Dio del Sesso" is the one who can use their powers on any gender? Sort of reminds me of Dune's "Kwisatz Haderach". :unsure:
So... I guess it's something else that must flow instead of spice, eh? :devilish:
Might be fun if Sterling were to somehow make Hunter or Drew submit to him, then force them to teach him the ways of the
dio del sesso. (possible What If scenario?)

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
So... I guess it's something else that must flow instead of spice, eh? :devilish:
Might be fun if Sterling were to somehow make Hunter or Drew submit to him, then force them to teach him the ways of the
dio del sesso. (possible What If scenario?)
Well, this idea is pretty similar to What If 3, where the MC took Hunter's place, because he liked the idea being "Dio del Sesso". (And Hunter taught his ways of the MC.)

But, not gonna lie. It would be more fun to watch the muscular and more manly MC to be "Dio del Sesso", than the skinny one.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
The spoiled redhead just comes off as retarded. The only people that stupid are brain fried criminals that cry about being arrested after getting caught in the act.

Reactions: Hermit76

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
do we have informations on the next what if episode?
It will be about, what if the MC doesn't see when Hunter grabs Ophelia's ass in the very beginning. So he doesn't have the talk with Hunter, therefore he is not aware of Hunter's plan to fuck the girls.
Basically, all of the NTR will be happening behind the MC's back.

Last edited:

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
It's been a couple chapters since I've played, so...is there any hardcore with the mom or sister yet? Or is it still just endless teasing?

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Sisters yes, mom only blowjob and anal.
Well that's annoying but also to be expected really. I swear when I stopped playing the dev said 10 was going to be the last, but I could just be talking out my ass. Also at that time I can only remember the older sister and they did "just the tip" a couple times. So there's ACTUAL hc with her now?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well that's annoying but also to be expected really. I swear when I stopped playing the dev said 10 was going to be the last, but I could just be talking out my ass. Also at that time I can only remember the older sister and they did "just the tip" a couple times. So there's ACTUAL hc with her now?
Not entirely accurate. Both sisters has had sex with you and Hunter. Mom has had full sex with Hunter in the latest update. Hunter scenes are in bad ends only though. So it's not canon.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC has joined her on her OnlyFans page, so they are fuckin' a lot now. Mom realized she went a bit overboard with MC in her femdom stuff, so now they have anal sex as a kind of half-way measure.

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
MC has joined her on her OnlyFans page, so they are fuckin' a lot now. Mom realized she went a bit overboard with MC in her femdom stuff, so now they have anal sex as a kind of half-way measure.
Ah yeah, I remember last I played
sigh. I have really good memories of playing this game up until I realized it was endless teasing. Glad to know it has been somewhat corrected, maybe I'll check it out in another update.

Thanks for the info!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So Hunter had got with most of the girls throughout this game, Eva, Catherine, Brenna, Amber, Mallory, Lucia and currently Ophelia and Drew had sex with Tiff, So my question is which girl will the bad end focus on in Chapter 11?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes