Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
So, Drew is NTR, right?

No chance that she's not working with Hunter and would be an ally against him because they've had both a change of heart and gender in the last few years that Hunter is unaware of?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nope, no chance. she already fucks one of the girls in a bad end in CH 10.

That and dev had confirmed Drew would be doing NTR a few months ago too.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
:( thats not nice, just cause am poor doesnt mean I dont like his work :'(
someone please release the teaser

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like everyone that asks about the teasers is avoided and ignored for some reason.
I assume WWG asked in the discord to not share the teasers in this forum so its safe to assume that we wont be getting teasers here anymore
The guy who usually posts the teasers is MIA.

No such thing has been asked recently btw. Pledge a dollar if you want to see the teasers, I dare say they are well worth it for the scenes they show

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Let's make a group where 5 of us put up $1 each and then pledge. If you want I can do that and share the teasers here

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Teasers were leaked here CBA to repost
These teasers are promising. Gonna be good.

There is one thing i really hope. In the future when MC and Aliza wants to have sex, it will not always involve Ophelia. I would really hate, if the MC and Aliza have to get Ophelia's permission every time. There is a difference between dominant in sex and being controlling.

Not gonna lie. This is why at some point, i want to see the MC totally dominate Ophelia more than any other girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Teasers were leaked here CBA to repost
I love the latest teaser. We know Ophelia has more sexual experience and skills than Aliza. It looks like Ophelia's mentoring Aliza on how to please a man, by role-playing (with Sterling's help). This scene continues to open these ladies up to bi and poly relationships, which will build the foundation for the eventual harem.

I wonder what it's going to take for Ophelia to finally let Sterling fuck her pussy. I can just imagine Aliza telling her all about how good it is until she finally gives in. Or maybe Ophelia takes his dick right in front of Aliza as the final lesson in sexual education!

There is one thing i really hope. In the future when MC and Aliza wants to have sex, it will not always involve Ophelia. I would really hate, if the MC and Aliza have to get Ophelia's permission every time. There is a difference between dominant in sex and being controlling.
I'm not sure it's about control, I think Ophelia's just being protective of her younger sister.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 11 - All Teasers Part 1
(All Teasers Part 2)

Last edited:

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
didnt realize chapter 9 released back in nov and chapter 10 released in june. i remember chapter releases being faster in the past

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
didnt realize chapter 9 released back in nov and chapter 10 released in june. i remember chapter releases being faster in the past
I am fairly new to the game, but i read it on the forum. The release being slower is beacuse Chapter 10 is really big. There are more scenes, so more animations etc. Basically it is a lot of work to finish.
But i say it is absolutely worth it. Chapter 10 is fantastic.

Reactions: d_generate

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 11 - All Teasers
I'll be updating the teasers here.

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Seems Ophelia is becoming more and more comfortable with Sterling. And he is finally getting some new clothes. They really suit them.

Reactions: Coyote099
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes