Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Are you talking about the NTR side of the game? I admit, I get some lump in the throat feelings about doing the NTR versions of games(due to a personal situation that happened to me), and I have only been playing the non NTR version. and I guess I'm trying to get the nerve up to play the NTR side. But, without spoilers, how bad does that version get? Is it possible to beat him at his own game? I just want to minimize my mental damage from that story version. I know, I'm a pussy when it comes to that subject, but I want to try to be less insensed by it, and just try to stomach it.
Just like others said. The NTR endings are not canon, so they are not permanent. You just see a scene where Hunter or now Drew have sex with the girl.
Personally i think it's worth to play the bad ends too. But in your case i am not sure. Yes, there are some pretty funny situations where Hunter gets the girl, but he still ends up being hurt. But you said you really don't have the stomach to see others fuck the girls. Most of the time, in the NTR scenes the girls are getting fucked pretty hard by the bad guy. I think you should know that.
But, if you are curious just go for it. The point is you should enjoy the game.

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Just like others said. The NTR endings are not canon, so they are not permanent. You just see a scene where Hunter or now Drew get a scene with the girl.
Personally i think it's worth to play the bad ends too. But in your case i am not sure. Yes, there are some pretty funny situations where Hunter gets the girl, but he still ends up being hurt. But you said you really don't have the stomach to see others fuck the girls. Most of the time, in the NTR scenes the girls are getting fucked pretty hard by the bad guy. I think you should know that.
But, if you are curious just go for it. The point is you should enjoy the game.
yeah, i MAY try it out. but after I finish. anyway, thanks for the confirmation.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
zaqrwe saw you had a question about Drew. Yes, her sex scenes are in the NTR / bad ends. So since you have NTR off, you won't see her sex scenes. She will still appear here and there in CH 10 to develop the story, just like Hunter though.

Reactions: zaqrwe

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
zaqrwe saw you had a question about Drew. Yes, her sex scenes are in the NTR / bad ends. So since you have NTR off, you won't see her sex scenes. She will still appear here and there in CH 10 to develop the story, just like Hunter though.
Wow, I didn't really expect direct response. Anyway thanks for clearing my doubts ;)

Reactions: dartred

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I got a couple of what ifs scenarios:

1. What if Tiff and Hunter were home alone while everyone was out. And hunter using his ways slowly break her until she slowly fall into his lap.

2. What if Drew tricks Ophelia and Mallory into helping him get the other girls and he secretly corrupts them into his slaves?

3. What if Kevin finds out about Hunter plans with the girls and he starts to blackmail him into sharing the girls and hunter agrees, so they work together and everything was going to place and hunter secretly frames Kevin

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Are you talking about the NTR side of the game? I admit, I get some lump in the throat feelings about doing the NTR versions of games(due to a personal situation that happened to me), and I have only been playing the non NTR version. and I guess I'm trying to get the nerve up to play the NTR side. But, without spoilers, how bad does that version get? Is it possible to beat him at his own game? I just want to minimize my mental damage from that story version. I know, I'm a pussy when it comes to that subject, but I want to try to be less insensed by it, and just try to stomach it.
So, an NTR ending is simply "A route where this character has sex with the antagonist." The usual connotation is that, the sex is so good they are done with you. Now, some routes do a full bad end, some routes just show a sex scene and some end badly for everyone / the antagonist.

I can guaruntee,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are NOT okay with that, do NOT turn on NTR.

If you are okay, and mayhaps enjoy, seeing extra sex scenes between the antagonist(s) and any of the girls, while prepared to see some pretty bad ones, then give it a try.

The extra mini games do not explicitly have to use Hunter, they can also use random background characters.

Honestly though? Bad Ends are either a Bad End for the MC or a Bad End for one of the characters in the game.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I can accept the netori type story, me being the antagonist. I just don't like the type where I'm being excluded.
So, in the interest of still enjoying the story, I probably won't turn on the NTR version.
Yeah, I just can't stand Hunter.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I wonder if this game is headed towards an optional/n or just a bad ending route/routes with futa on male scene(s)???
Cause I kinda definitely say it is, if I'm not mistaken it, from by having had accidentally misinterpreted the last few words that Sterling (MC) says at the end of the update while lying down on his bed..
Which, if I'm recalling those exact words correctly (really don't feel like going back to check word per word, since this only now occurred to me), they were; "Damn, now I can't stop thinking about how big drew dick is, fuck!!"
Or something like that!!
Either way, even if it wasn't those exact words, they still were definitely something like that..

But yeah.,
I was saying tho, im not sure what that was all about, nor even if the dev meant shit at all by it..
But what do u guys think that was or meant, or what the developer was hinting about????
(If he was actually hinting on anything at all??)
Me, Im still juggling 2 possibilities;
One's, it being what I already basically mentioned, which was it possibly being a hint of some kind of an optional futa on male route/bad ending maybe, n the next/or n one of the future updates, (lol, futa(ure) get it? Just noticed as I was typing)
N the other one's, it just being another way of joking around that the dev is once again using to just be funny like he always does thru out his game..
But good devs do usually always hint off something that let's u know about what the next possible update/updates has n store whenever there's really about to be an unexpected change n there game's storyline(s)!! (For the better/worse)
I won't complain tho, with whatever it may be!!!!

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
I wonder if this game is headed towards an optional/n or just a bad ending route/routes with futa on male scene(s)???
Cause I kinda definitely say it is, if I'm not mistaken it, from by having had accidentally misinterpreted the last few words that Sterling (MC) says at the end of the update while lying down on his bed..
Which, if I'm recalling those exact words correctly (really don't feel like going back to check word per word, since this only now occurred to me), they were; "Damn, now I can't stop thinking about how big drew dick is, fuck!!"
Or something like that!!
Either way, even if it wasn't those exact words, they still were definitely something like that..
I asked about the quote too and was told that it was sterling hoping that was the case for his father (not him) because

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Or something like that!!

But yeah.,
I was saying tho, im not sure what that was all about, nor even if the dev meant shit at all by it..
But what do u guys think that was or meant, or what the developer was hinting about????
One's, it being what I already basically mentioned, which was it possibly being a hint of some kind of an optional futa on male route/bad ending maybe, n the next/or n one of the future updates, (lol, futa(ure) get it? Just noticed as I was typing)
N the other one's, it just being another way of joking around that the dev is once again using to just be funny like he always does thru out his game..
But good devs do usually always hint off something that let's u know about what the next possible update/updates has n store whenever there's really about to be an unexpected change n there game's storyline(s)!! (For the better/worse)
This was a little hard to read, but...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty and D Dog

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
This was a little hard to read, but...

Of course, another possibilty is that, if Drew is really that big, maybe it would be preferable to use Drew to cut Hunter out, then he could just destroy Drew at a later time, after Hunter is gone, seeing as Drew is obviously, most likely, a better choice than Hunter to deal with. Maybe this is his way to minimize the mental damage. Because Hunter is so grotesque, and he wouldn't want to let the girls have that kind of memory/experience.

• Thinking Face

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Or something like that!!

But yeah.,

I think it is possible, that in some bad ends there will be futa on male. But not likely. Well, the possibility is there. It's up to the dev.
In the game Ophelia and the MC played, there was a little futa on male. But my interpretation is, that was mostly a joke. I mean in that game those guys almost instantly turned into women. So, i think we got a little teaser there, what will happen if Drew is showing up. (The futa on female.)

And for your question about the MC's father.

Last edited:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Of course, another possibilty is that, if Drew is really that big, maybe it would be preferable to use Drew to cut Hunter out, then he could just destroy Drew at a later time, after Hunter is gone, seeing as Drew is obviously, most likely, a better choice than Hunter to deal with. Maybe this is his way to minimize the mental damage. Because Hunter is so grotesque, and he wouldn't want to let the girls have that kind of memory/experience.
Well, first off, based on the answer I got to a question I posed recently(if things seen/spoken of in the NTR paths are considered canon), Drew IS that big. Apparently as big as the MC(Sterling).

If Sterling were to attempt to use Drew against Hunter, it could backfire badly(a possible What If scenario?). Remember that Drew is not only Hunter's child, but is also involved in this 'family counseling' business with him. They have likely teamed up in situations like this countless times, and the most probable result is Sterling getting pegged by Drew when she isn't railing all the other women that Hunter has impregnated.

Drew is being made out to be a much tougher opponent that Hunter, IMO. Remember how quickly Drew was able to become everyone's friend and confidant, even to the point of practically culling Sterling from their lives? What if somehow Drew were to have her OWN supply of the drugs Hunter was using? It would be game over in a single chapter. Drew's youth and energy make her far more dangerous that Hunter's grotesque appearance and creepy vibe, no matter how big his cock is.

Reactions: Miliryan and Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm!!?
I guess thats a pretty interesting thought n way.,
But don't like 1 or 2 of the girls, I believe its was one or both of his sisters (Aliza n/or Ophelia),
Almost like completely hate Drew for that exact same very reason of him and Sterling's dad having had an affair together???
N if I also remember right, I believe Hunter had winded up mentioning something, not n these exact words tho, but still stressed upon to him n a somewhat more or less exaggerated way at the very end of the last update.,
That how if Sterling actually thinks that if he's, who's old ass Hunter, is truly a really hard pain n the ass of just an almost all out too much to deal with, that he was really, going to be n for far more than just that an handful hand full, up to the point of where Sterling could/would possibly end up completely losing his shit with just from him having to deal with the type of person that Drew really is by himself, without Hunter even needing to be n the picture..
Which, now when I think about it, is probably why Hunter ended up disappearing n the first place for that entire update, (unless u take that bad ending-NTR route where he only finally shows up)
from him probably trying to prove his point with him not being able to handle Drew, all the while having, or rather hoping to have Drew come n to help remove Sterling from out the picture for him!!???
Like a 2 birds n one stone type of thing..
Cause we gotta remember that Hunter, n can't be naive to not think that along with Drew, both n cahoots or separately without the other's knowledge, have there own hidden agenda games planned up there sleeves, with each of there plays n order being harder than the last..??

But again, all this just being other possibilities....

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes