lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
I absolutely love the humor in this game. I just wish he would give hunter some ricin and be done with it. He could bury his mummy body in the woods in a shallow grave, and let the coyotes find him. just sayin....
There are several bad ends that have resulted in Hunters untimely departure. Realistically, one may consider these endings "Good Endings" but whether it be A) He's done something sexual with someone B) How distraught the Mother would be if her father went missing C) The Money and Inheritence implications leaving the family worse off (By the girls standards) none of them are true "Good" Endings.

Granted, the first several volumes required Hunters presence to keep the story progressing, as without him the MC may not have progressed at all. Wont go into details regarding the other things Hunter does in the background, but there's a definite case of "Without Hunter, they'd stop", but honestly I think the NTR bad endings are such a big thing in this game that do appeal to a lot of people that we aren't losing him for a while.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Dude, you have no idea how refreshing it is to play a game where the MC has a fucking conscience. Every other game of this genre has MC peeping, sleep raping and drugging to get their dicks wet.
Good on ya, Dev.

Edit: Side note, This also made me spit coffee all over my monitor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666 and Miliryan

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Dude, you have no idea how refreshing it is to play a game where the MC has a fucking conscience. Every other game of this genre has MC peeping, sleep raping and drugging to get their dicks wet.
Good on ya, Dev.
Yes, Thank you!
And i like how sometimes the game makes fun of the fact, that almost every time in other games the MC is a creepy little asshole, who would molest his family in their sleep.

Also, i find it nice when the MC is a bit more serious. The never ending jokes are good, especially because the Dev can keep it fresh. (It's honestly amazing. So many games that try to be funny just fall flat.) But sometimes the bit more seious tone is good.

Furthermore i like the MC dominant side.

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
played the beta for chap 10, is there anything big changed in chap 10 release? or am i good to wait for next update?
Just gallery and some missing scenes from old chapters, dont need to dowload again if you dont want to see all the scenes without play the whole chapter.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
There are several bad ends that have resulted in Hunters untimely departure. Realistically, one may consider these endings "Good Endings" but whether it be A) He's done something sexual with someone B) How distraught the Mother would be if her father went missing C) The Money and Inheritence implications leaving the family worse off (By the girls standards) none of them are true "Good" Endings.

Granted, the first several volumes required Hunters presence to keep the story progressing, as without him the MC may not have progressed at all. Wont go into details regarding the other things Hunter does in the background, but there's a definite case of "Without Hunter, they'd stop", but honestly I think the NTR bad endings are such a big thing in this game that do appeal to a lot of people that we aren't losing him for a while.
Are you talking about the NTR side of the game? I admit, I get some lump in the throat feelings about doing the NTR versions of games(due to a personal situation that happened to me), and I have only been playing the non NTR version. and I guess I'm trying to get the nerve up to play the NTR side. But, without spoilers, how bad does that version get? Is it possible to beat him at his own game? I just want to minimize my mental damage from that story version. I know, I'm a pussy when it comes to that subject, but I want to try to be less insensed by it, and just try to stomach it.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Good on ya, Dev.

Edit: Side note, This also made me spit coffee all over my monitor.

have you tried The Scarlet Law? It has basically the same type of story attitude. It's one of the few that fall into this category.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Are you talking about the NTR side of the game? I admit, I get some lump in the throat feelings about doing the NTR versions of games(due to a personal situation that happened to me), and I have only been playing the non NTR version. and I guess I'm trying to get the nerve up to play the NTR side. But, without spoilers, how bad does that version get? Is it possible to beat him at his own game? I just want to minimize my mental damage from that story version. I know, I'm a pussy when it comes to that subject, but I want to try to be less insensed by it, and just try to stomach it.
If you enable ntr you get either bad end where Hunter "wins" or the canon continuation that is already there.
In many of the bad ends things doesn't go as planned for Hunter though so they are definitely worth playing through just for the giggles

Reactions: sava75

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's not a full route, it's just a scene where Hunter/Drew "wins". Sometimes Hunter ending up getting hurt for a comedic effect at the end of the scene, and sometimes it just full on NTR scene where the mc just "lose". But in either case by the end of it you will be prompted to go back to the decision that led you down that path, as none are canon and end in a way for the story can't continue(ex. Hunter die in one or mc goes blind in another).

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
It's not a full route, it's just a scene where Hunter/Drew "wins". Sometimes Hunter ending up getting hurt for a comedic effect at the end of the scene, and sometimes it just full on NTR scene where the mc just "lose". But in either case by the end of it you will be prompted to go back to the decision that led you down that path, as none are canon and end in a way for the story to continue(ex. Hunter die in one or mc goes blind in another).
so, it's kinda like the time cheats in star trek voyager, 3 day backups, to before the bad happens.... cool enough, I guess.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So, I just got to the part where Drew shows up, and I think this is gonna get ugly....
Seeing how getting to drew's appearance means you've gone through nine chapters of hunter's bullshit, I legitimately wonder what you consider to be "ugly"

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Seeing how getting to drew's appearance means you've gone through nine chapters of hunter's bullshit, I legitimately wonder what you consider to be "ugly"
there are 2 of them, if hunter shows back up. hunter was getting fucked up everytime he tried to play his games. and drew seems to be quickly getting everyone to her side, alot. i've seen that kind of thing happen, they act really nice, and win everyone over, then they just slide fully into place and the other person gets ousted from every relationship they have, or blackmail ensues after enough rope is given. it's like the kid brother who gets the older brother to hit them in front of their parents and they don't suffer because of it, because they screwed over the older brother, through their parents. it's straight up manipulative, evil shit.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes