Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I think it is possible, that in some bad ends there will be futa on male. But not likely. Well, the possibility is there. It's up to the dev.
In the game Ophelia and the MC played, there was a little futa on male. But my interpretation is, that was mostly a joke. I mean in that game those guys almost instantly turned into women. So, i think we got a little teaser there, what will happen if Drew is showing up. (The futa on female.)

And for your question about the MC's father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very true, indeed!!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Well, first off, based on the answer I got to a question I posed recently(if things seen/spoken of in the NTR paths are considered canon), Drew IS that big. Apparently as big as the MC(Sterling).

If Sterling were to attempt to use Drew against Hunter, it could backfire badly(a possible What If scenario?). Remember that Drew is not only Hunter's child, but is also involved in this 'family counseling' business with him. They have likely teamed up in situations like this countless times, and the most probable result is Sterling getting pegged by Drew when she isn't railing all the other women that Hunter has impregnated.

Drew is being made out to be a much tougher opponent that Hunter, IMO. Remember how quickly Drew was able to become everyone's friend and confidant, even to the point of practically culling Sterling from their lives? What if somehow Drew were to have her OWN supply of the drugs Hunter was using? It would be game over in a single chapter. Drew's youth and energy make her far more dangerous that Hunter's grotesque appearance and creepy vibe, no matter how big his cock is.
That too, is a very good assumption!!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Drew is being made out to be a much tougher opponent that Hunter, IMO. Remember how quickly Drew was able to become everyone's friend and confidant, even to the point of practically culling Sterling from their lives?
And let's not forget the Tiff storyline. Drew caught Sterling stealing on of his panties, not knowing it was for Kevin, so came to the conclusion that Sterling was gay. In other words, this whole thing is easy mode and dad is just losing his touch. There's no reason to speed things up and he can take it slowly. But when the Tiff storyline comes to a conclusion, Drew finds out that, yes, Sterling is very much interested in women, and no, Sterling does NOT want to share. Which means it's time to kick it up a notch and steal the girls. I think Drew will be a lot more dangerous in next chapters since Sterling (inadvertantly) showed his hand.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm!!?
I guess thats a pretty interesting thought n way.,
But don't like 1 or 2 of the girls, I believe its was one or both of his sisters (Aliza n/or Ophelia),
Almost like completely hate Drew for that exact same very reason of him and Sterling's dad having had an affair together???
I don't recall anywhere that it states anyone actually knew of Drew and David(Sterling's father) having an affair...
However...

When asked about Drew, Ophelia wouldn't say anything and seemed almost... secretive. Maybe she DID know about her husband having an affair, and won't talk about it out of embarrassment or saving Sterling from another reason to hate his father.

Aliza was more forthcoming, but knew very little about Drew. This seemed more from a general lack of information rather than hiding something, IMO.

Did Hunter know? Did Drew tell him? If so, why hasn't Hunter used this information against Sterling already?
If Hunter knew, he was likely waiting until Drew's arrival to use it against Sterling. This points to Hunter knowing all along that Drew would be coming to either: a) Partake of Hunter's spoils(the women) or b) assist him in defeating Sterling. Either way, it seems clear that this has been planned out for a long time (when, or maybe before, David died).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
And let's not forget the Tiff storyline. Drew caught Sterling stealing on of his panties, not knowing it was for Kevin, so came to the conclusion that Sterling was gay. In other words, this whole thing is easy mode and dad is just losing his touch. There's no reason to speed things up and he can take it slowly. But when the Tiff storyline comes to a conclusion, Drew finds out that, yes, Sterling is very much interested in women, and no, Sterling does NOT want to share. Which means it's time to kick it up a notch and steal the girls. I think Drew will be a lot more dangerous in next chapters since Sterling (inadvertantly) showed his hand.
Yeah, just yeah, there is that, also. Dammit...
But, let's not forget that Lucia could be, hopefully, helpful to the MC. But, of course she likes trans, sooooo... we'll see what happens.
What I would do is turn the tables on her, "get close" to Drew, while sneakily feed her the drugs, and deliver her to someone who makes people disappear(traffickers on the darkweb through Kevin, maybe) and let them do what they want with her, as long as they keep her under control, and gone.
Just sayin...

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I don't recall anywhere that it states anyone actually knew of Drew and David(Sterling's father) having an affair...
However...

When asked about Drew, Ophelia wouldn't say anything and seemed almost... secretive. Maybe she DID know about her husband having an affair, and won't talk about it out of embarrassment or saving Sterling from another reason to hate his father.

Aliza was more forthcoming, but knew very little about Drew. This seemed more from a general lack of information rather than hiding something, IMO.
While Sterling and the audience only just learned of the affair, it's possible other characters knew about it and were being discreet in order to shield Sterling (and others) from the burden of knowing. When I replayed the game before chapter 10 released, I assumed characters were reluctant to talk about Drew because of her gender transition. It would be very interesting if Ophelia knew about the affair, or if it's somehow connected to David's death.

Did Hunter know? Did Drew tell him? If so, why hasn't Hunter used this information against Sterling already?
If Hunter knew, he was likely waiting until Drew's arrival to use it against Sterling. This points to Hunter knowing all along that Drew would be coming to either: a) Partake of Hunter's spoils(the women) or b) assist him in defeating Sterling. Either way, it seems clear that this has been planned out for a long time (when, or maybe before, David died).
Considering Hunter and Drew shared David's mother and (sister) Keira, I'm sure they planned to share Ophelia and the rest. David was an obstacle to their plan, now Sterling is an (unexpected) obstacle.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Honestly, both of what u guys r saying n where both ends r coming from, could be 2 full pieces of the same pie..
At least that's what it looks like.,
Cause from while reading back thru together both ends of ur guys thoughts, to pretty much each ones own stated facts, all they way leading down to ur guys reasoning of opinion, it seems like each one of u actually has a piece that fits perfectly with the one of the blanks to one of ur guys unanswered questions, or with ones incorrect or just not fully well correct answers/statements..
I'm sure guys will probably see what I mean when looking back thru, n reading both of ur posts at once urselves!!
However...

While Sterling and the audience only just learned of the affair, it's possible other characters knew about it and were being discreet in order to shield Sterling (and others) from the burden of knowing. When I replayed the game before chapter 10 released, I assumed characters were reluctant to talk about Drew because of her gender transition. It would be very interesting if Ophelia knew about the affair, or if it's somehow connected to David's death.

Considering Hunter and Drew shared David's mother and (sister) Keira, I'm sure they planned to share Ophelia and the rest. David was an obstacle to their plan, now Sterling is an (unexpected) obstacle.
N, not mention that both ur guys ends too, go together pretty well, as 2 perfect examples to what it I was getting at about when saying.,
Cause we gotta remember that Hunter, n can't be naive to not think that along with Drew, both r n cahoots or separately without the other's knowledge, have there own hidden agenda games planned up there sleeves, with each of there plays n order being harder than the last..??

But again, all this just being other possibilities....

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
either way, MC needs to start really using his brain and find an answer to these 2 being in the house. he needs to remove them from the equation, which means he needs to get help from somewhere. maybe he could find a way to get the journal info to ophelia, he might even have to use help from less than desirable people, as i said before(kevin, i.e.). maybe even employ underhanded methods, like some kind of drugs like hunter used in the shampoo, or similar. if he doesn't start paying better attention, they will run him over. of course, he has 2 sisters that can really do alot of physical damage, and if he was smart, he would let them know, in order to protect their mother from the danger that hunter and drew are, without her or the others knowing. there are several ways to save his family from these 2 dogs.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Also, along with everything else, the gas that's being sprayed in the house, it isn't that hard to figure out what's up with that.
which should tell you how dumb the mc is that he hasn't noticed it yet.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Also, along with everything else, the gas that's being sprayed in the house, it isn't that hard to figure out what's up with that.
why would he noticed that? it's summer and the air condition is on.. it's not that strange at all. Most of the house is already fucking due to Hunter older methods plus people from outside the house wanted to fuck him without Hunter's interfere. So why would Sterling assume there is something wrong? Hunter is not even in the house to say anything to lead him to think something is currently wrong.

Drew doesn't act like Hunter, and doesn't appear to be using anything other then her "feminine" charm at the moment.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I wonder if the aphrodisiac is odorless or not, but I DO know one thing...
Catherine's reactions to it when it's released into the room is hilarious!

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well, i remember when the 2 girls were playing the game with him, and they kept imitating the hissing sound, by shushing. sorry, if i had been there, i would've heard it, and checked it out, but i am more aware of things around me, unlike him. and it is a story about an incredibly oblivious kid, so....

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
well, i remember when the 2 girls were playing the game with him, and they kept imitating the hissing sound, by shushing. sorry, if i had been there, i would've heard it, and checked it out, but i am more aware of things around me, unlike him. and it is a story about an incredibly oblivious kid, so....
The "hissing sound" text is for the player not the characters, it's for us to know that something is "wrong". For the characters all the hear is the ac, and that's not an odd sound during the summer.

Are you checking the ac every time you turn it on?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
well, i remember when the 2 girls were playing the game with him, and they kept imitating the hissing sound, by shushing.
The only reason why they noticed it was because it finally kicked in again after a long time of being broken. After a while, you don't notice the AC kicking on again.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Sorry, but i love how you absolutely despise Hunter and Drew. :ROFLMAO: You just want them out of the picture by any means. And i get it, especially in Hunter's case. But, i just find it funny.

As for the air conditioner. I think you don't have to take it so seriously. Of course there are some inconsequential things, but it's a game. (And one of the main focus in the game is the humour.) If it would be realistic, there would be no story. The characters have to act a little dumb. Almost every fictional story has things like this to move the plot forward.
In addition, they show us when the air conditioner is hissing, because the dev wants us to know something is up. I don't think the hissing is that noticeable for the characters.

But, this is why i am really curious what will happen in the next chapters. The MC wants to start building his case against Hunter. And it will not be easy with now Drew in the house. So, he has to be resouceful because Hunter is willing to do anything to get the girls and Drew seems to be pretty smart. The other option is he gets some help. I mean other than Lucia. I think she is in game, if it's about to take down Hunter. But, I am not sure about Drew considering Lucia has a big trans/futa fetish.

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
It comes down to no one has leaked them as of yet. The guy who usually does has been MIA lately. But to answer the question yes the second set of teasers dropped yesterday.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes