Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw some comments about good femdom scenes ;). Any femdom scenes in the game? Just want to make sure.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
An attempt at femdom, actually. Not to spoil anything, but one of the characters is pushed to the brink and lashes out with what she perceives as femdom. I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, just that you shouldn't go in, expecting a pofessional hardcore femdom.
Thanks for the reply. I remember I saw comments like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Relationship points were removed from the early game(see changelog for chapter 8).
I tested it when chapter 8 came out and it was still there. I tested it before I told him and it was still there. It's less of a grind now. But, the fail conditions/renders/dialogue are all still there.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Uff... I am just still playing but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe I shouldn't tell you, but Ophelia is also Hunter's daughter as well as your Aunt, which funnily enough makes sterling his grandchild... Which in a crazy way almost makes this game focus on incest.... wait....

Dec 11, 2021
maybe I shouldn't tell you, but Ophelia is also Hunter's daughter as well as your Aunt, which funnily enough makes sterling his grandchild... Which in a crazy way almost makes this game focus on incest.... wait....
Oh dear... but.. this is different... somehow... I dont know why but if feels different... maybe due to the backstory...

And it is really rude to point out other peoples logical errors.. tzz..

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
if i want o play the game from the start can i just download chapter 10? OR should i start from the other link?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if i want o play the game from the start can i just download chapter 10? OR should i start from the other link?
Chapter 10 has all the chapters up to 10. What ifs are a spin-off series that are not canon to the main game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just finish playing Chap 3 but this game gives me one of the most uncomfortable feelings I can get when playing AVNs. The NTR element clearly turns me off and even though the developer is kind enough to let me turn off the option, the presence of Hunter himself is enough for me to be very disgusted. Just a quick question: does the evil presence of Hunter grow stronger and stronger after Chap 3 even though I turn off the NTR option? If so maybe I should drop this game for the time being to preseve my mental health.

Reactions: E_nigma

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Just finish playing Chap 3 but this game gives me one of the most uncomfortable feelings I can get when playing AVNs. The NTR element clearly turns me off and even though the developer is kind enough to let me turn off the option, the presence of Hunter himself is enough for me to be very disgusted. Just a quick question: does the evil presence of Hunter grow stronger and stronger after Chap 3 even though I turn off the NTR option? If so maybe I should drop this game for the time being to preseve my mental health.
ntr gets stronger as you go. hunter has vaginal sex with every major LI besides catherine before the mc. now obv it doesnt "exist" when you turn it "off" but its there. But hunter is pumping gas into the home and all that sort of shit and there are times where he would drug and rape if not for turning off ntr but its there.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes