Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
It boggles my mind what the dev was thinking when making a "LI" like her. Who in their right mind wants that?!?!
I want her.
While Brenna is easily my favourite main girl, sometimes it was really tiring how she couldn't admit her love for the MC. (She had her reasons, but still.) On the contrary Chaterine shows her love towards the MC from almost day one. And i love that about her. You can tell, that she clearly loves the MC and says it out loud.

About her appearance and humour, well it is just personal taste. I find her attractive and she has some of the best jokes in the game.

geoff912963

Jul 11, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 10 Official + IC Patch
Size: 889 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello. This port doesn't have IC patch.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I'm trying to locate older versions of this game for research purposes :geek:, but I can't find working links to v0.1b, v0.2b, v0.3b-final & v0.5.
Also, I've only found v0.4, v0.6 & v0.7 as compressed versions so far. :unsure:

Could anyone supply me with working links to the first 4 I mention, then I'd be very happy — v0.5 most of all. ;)(y)
Links to the full versions of the last 3 I wrote would also be welcomed.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Which idea win, for the what if?
It will be about, what if the MC doesn't see when Hunter grabs Ophelia's ass in the very beginning. So he doesn't have the talk with Hunter, therefore he is not aware of Hunter's plan to fuck the girls.
Basically, all of the NTR will be happening behind the MC's back.

Thorstenl

May 23, 2018
It will be about, what if the MC doesn't see when Hunter grabs Ophelia's ass in the very beginning. So he doesn't have the talk with Hunter, therefore he is not aware of Hunter's plan to fuck the girls.
Basically, all of the NTR will be happening behind the MC's back.
Do you know when it will be released ?

joey2610

Sep 22, 2021
To me, that is the reason why i think NTR in this game its cool, doenst matter what happend if Hunter wins because hes always lose, its kinda like a bunch of bonus scenes.
Yeah same here. I'm not really a fan of NTR but I think this is the way to do it. It's a consequence of failure and not the entire point of the game. I also think the pointlessness of some of the choices and grotesqueness of the sex scenes add to the humor of the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i miss the "what if..." scenarios... please more hunter x brenna and ophelia PLEASE so wish to see him fucking those girls hard, cum inside and suck their juicy tits.:love::devilish: heck i would even pay to see more "what if..." stories i mean i even rated the hole game better cause of this great NTR content since i was really unsatisfied by the original game - personally speaking

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Huh. I seem to recall that the switch was put in after a few updates. It's weird it's been taken out again.
It's because of patreon, they cracked down hard and are being generally petty with their enforcement on what is allowed on their page

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes