Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know as I play this game I had a theory:

So David warned Hunter to not go near his family but what if after that even, Hunter planned his revenge really slowly by monitoring him and the girls and kept his distance and he wanted to continue what he started but as long as he was around, it wouldn’t work so he bought his time and then one He had him killed so he can be out of the way and finishing getting the girls and with some help he made up a cover story saying it was and accidental death. What he didn’t count on was Sterling returning and ruining his plan

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
It has occurred to me that corrupting David may have been "phase one" of a plan for Hunter and Drew to seduce the rest of the family, as he would've been an obstacle to their ultimate goals.

I'm assuming Ophelia is in the dark about David's cheating, but it's also possible she already knows and is keeping that secret from the rest of her family.

Another big mystery I'm curious about is the actual circumstances of David's death.
I'm not really sure. I think if David was phase 1 then Sterling would have been in on it. Remember Hunter really doesn't have a problem with Sterling seducing the family he only really has a problem with the fact Sterling manages keeps cockblocking him. Sterling only left because David was afraid he'd turn into another Hunter. I don't think Sterling would have ever left the house if Hunter was in on it. Hunter would just train him to help him seduce the family

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm not really sure. I think if David was phase 1 then Sterling would have been in on it. Remember Hunter really doesn't have a problem with Sterling seducing the family he only really has a problem with the fact Sterling manages keeps cockblocking him. Sterling only left because David was afraid he'd turn into another Hunter. I don't think Sterling would have ever left the house if Hunter was in on it. Hunter would just train him to help him seduce the family
Keep in mind that Sterling was away for the last four years, only returning because David had died. Hunter or Drew might have put their plan into action after Sterling left. We only know that David had an affair with Drew for (an unspecified number of) "years", but I'm speculating that affair began while Sterling was away. Hunter and Drew may not have predicted that David's death would trigger Sterling's return, but they probably expected an easy conquest whether Sterling was there or not.

On second thought, it's conceivable that the affair started while Sterling was still in the house. If that's true then David's harsh treatment of his son could have been partly due to guilt and psychological projection, not just fear of Sterling seducing his family.

Also I'm only assuming that Hunter and Drew have been coordinating their schemes, but it's quite possible they act independently or have different motivations. It would be interesting to learn more about their true intentions.

In any case I enjoy this theorizing and discussion, and I'm fine if my guesses turn out to be wrong, because there's still a lot we don't know. The mystery of who-knew-what, and when-did-they-know-it, is a big part of what makes this story compelling to me. I expect more unforeseen plot twists and I can't wait.

poppoplowfly

Sep 8, 2018
How many total "what if? " scenarios are there? I have been looking around for previous chapter what ifs and I can't find them. Is there an archieve of old ones?

iphantom!

Jun 11, 2020
You know as I play this game I had a theory:

So David warned Hunter to not go near his family but what if after that even, Hunter planned his revenge really slowly by monitoring him and the girls and kept his distance and he wanted to continue what he started but as long as he was around, it wouldn’t work so he bought his time and then one He had him killed so he can be out of the way and finishing getting the girls and with some help he made up a cover story saying it was and accidental death. What he didn’t count on was Sterling returning and ruining his plan
I'd say this is in line with being an Oedipus type story, and I wonder if WWG had this in mind when he started out on this project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

An update about patreon drama can somebody share?

Reactions: lxh123

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Gallery becomes available post completion of a chapter. To access it go to your bed room and hit the icon on the right side of the screen.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

An update about patreon drama can somebody share?
From the title it’s clearly a NTR scene but is It from Drew or Hunter? Also does anyone have this

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This is clearly one of the best NTR-themed games the scenes are always hilarious and very good lol I don't really like ntr but this specific game makes me forget about this tag I like girls making out more or a Futa or fat guys
Not really sure if it's ntr themed since there is only 1 or 2 ntr scenes per chapter and canonically Hunter always loses. It's not really centered around the ntr it just has some bad endings. There's never any actual progression for Hunter.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone help me with the family trees in this game, Im a bit out of it.

Drew --> child of Hunter
Lucia --> grandchild of Hunter (?)
Brenna --> daughter of Ophelia (?)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes