DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
in chapter 1 everytime i choose choice that leads NTR the robot says here's second chance and i can't do it its in loop

/ could someone help ?

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I feel like I'm stuck. Is there any contet after chapter 2?
There are five chapters in V0.5. Try hitting the hourglass in the top left of the MC's room and clicking "Advance till the next day". The build I'm pushing out later today should have this issue fixed.

in chapter 1 everytime i choose choice that leads NTR the robot says here's second chance and i can't do it its in loop

/ could someone help ?
The NTR scenes are the bad endings so the game is sending you back so you can continue the game with the correct choice. There is no NTR route.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
second chance for what?
Depending on what you have to do and where to go and what time, follow the quests.
Turned out NTR in this game is just end game why even bother put it in lol anyway this is good game nice job Dev and good luck

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i never laught so much after given ipecap for hunter...i love cockbloking that fucker, the only stuff that i miss is a gallery, and foot fetish....i realy thought that those massages of catherine was leading to one, damn, i was wrong.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Too many questions about NTR. U can use my method. PowerVacuum-.5-pc\game\images I know it's in the game but not much just scroll through the contents of the main images folder. if u dummy with it u can use infraviewer.

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
i hav e a bug with Eva content in chapter 5...the game send me back to the title screen when i click on the room to start the event...any tips to fix it?

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
i hav e a bug with Eva content in chapter 5...the game send me back to the title screen when i click on the room to start the event...any tips to fix it?
If you didn't try to see if Eva was around in chapter four your "eva" variable will be 9. If you know how you can change it in the console to 10.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes