Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The ntr even when switchedon is up to you to make it happen they are only bad endings/game overs if you make a wrong choice, you get the option right before the scene so its very simple to avoid. but to answer your question clearly the NTR doesn't happen off screen
Then I don't see the problem. I get the impression that some think too much focus is put on creating optional NTR scenes but I would have to play the thing before I can form an opinion on that.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Then I don't see the problem. I get the impression that some think too much focus is put on creating optional NTR scenes but I would have to play the thing before I can form an opinion on that.
well there is one thing i can guarantee, your in for a good laugh.:)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It just Hunter (old man/zombie NTR) proceed to fuck girl faster than us if we're not cockblock him. It kinda make sense because he's a pro pervert and MC unintentionally cockblock himself sometime.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
The N..R aka Zombie get's more action then the MC if you turn it on.
This is where I disagree and I think it may turn away people who didn't play the game otherwise.

it's like only full sex counts or is weighted significantly more in this argument.
The MC is getting way more hot scenes with the gals with each update compared to the 2-3 renders that the old bastard has.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is where I disagree and I think it may turn away people who didn't play the game otherwise.

it's like only full sex counts or is weighted significantly more in this argument.
The MC is getting way more hot scenes with the gals with each update compared to the 2-3 renders that the old bastard has.
Then Eva gets more action from beth MC and the N..R aka zombie if you turn it on

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Huh so we got a second wave of this argument. I'll join this one more time.
I don't mind the NTR that dev put in because I auto cockblock that walking dead. I kinda understand why dev put effort in NTR even it's not main path.
I also understand and feel a bit frustrating about NTR sex scene. Yes it doesn't make sense if MC fuck main girl now and it make sense that zombie would go for nothing less but sex. It like we know that's life is unfair but it sitll hurt when it hit in our face.

Apr 2, 2020
OH MY GOD... This game is so fuckin awesome!!!...

I've never laughed so much and so hard playing a game xD...

The wit, the dark humour, the const clash of (sexual) innuendos... I absolutely love this (and it has nudity^^ -- even though that has become secondary to me)...

This is sick (and i'm becoming an eunuch seeing more of that Hunter-scennes xD)

Another patreon incoming!

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
It just Hunter (old man/zombie NTR) proceed to fuck girl faster than us if we're not cockblock him. It kinda make sense because he's a pro pervert and MC unintentionally cockblock himself sometime.
Considering the way he looks. It doesn't make any sense. Him being a "pro pervert" makes it even worse. I really hope he gets shutdown by the girls with ntr off. I know it's a comedy but it would make more sense if he wasn't an ancient ruptured ballsack.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
Considering the way he looks. It doesn't make any sense. Him being a "pro pervert" makes it even worse. I really hope he gets shutdown by the girls with ntr off. I know it's a comedy but it would make more sense if he wasn't an ancient ruptured ballsack.
You don't have to worry about him at all if you switch it off.
Also he is pro pervert but he uses dubious methods like spiking drinks, etc. Not a don juan that one.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry wrong word. Pro rapist.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
in chapter 1 everytime i choose choice that leads NTR the robot says here's second chance and i can't do it its in loop

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Description sounded intriguing, but the fact that you compete with such a dinosaur doesn't really feel like an exciting premise anymore. I thought some rich friend of your Dad would try to buy himself into your family or something. But I guess Grandpa makes for more humorous writing. I'll stick with the game, but I'll pass on the NTR scenes. Dude looks disgusting

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes