Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Please, can you change the size of the text box? Sometimes it is annoying and having to be hiding it in the middle of a scene is not enjoyable. Just my opinion. Thanks!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How the die hard fans all made a 5 star review after I downvoted it. Funny xD and cute

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
How the die hard fans all made a 5 star review after I downvoted it. Funny xD and cute
I only discovered this game yesterday. I have only written 3 reviews that I know of (drunk me doesn't count, that bastard orders Amanda Bynes movies from Amazon. Fuck him) and I'm far from a Die Hard fan, unless you are referring to the classic Bruce Willis Christmas staples.

It's cute that you think your downvote matters though, sweetie. Must make you feel all warm and gooey inside. I'm glad that WE ARE ONLY HERE to validate your existence.

Was I the only one who thought Brenna's unkept lawn was strangely erotic?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I agree with that.

To be honest i started to think that some people here didn't even play this game and just watched cg or something.
Yeah I'm the one who only grind my ass off to watch CG about some people play some futa game with their familly. /s
Honestly never seen a MC try so hard to not fuck his own incredibly hot family. :ROFLMAO:
Except Brenna. I don't know why only her.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I just read your review. I'm not entirely sure I understand your issue with the game. You gave one star even after acknowledging that it deserves better mainly because "you HAVE TO get close to the girls to not get stuck with the story and to see more with the old guy which is a total contradiction"? What kind of game did you think it was? Are there games where someone cucks you with women you didn't bother getting to know? And why would an incorrect preconceived notion that should have been corrected by the disclaimer in the original post be worth negative 40-60% of it's grade?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Ego much...:ROFLMAO: but seriously you must have some bad arthritis if you think its a click fest. there is literally no grind...It's basically a VN that allows you to choose which characters you want to interact with first... kinetic novels can suck a dick they are such a drag.

Reactions: SamHaim

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I just read your review. I'm not entirely sure I understand your issue with the game. You gave one star even after acknowledging that it deserves better mainly because "you HAVE TO get close to the girls to not get stuck with the story and to see more with the old guy which is a total contradiction"? What kind of game did you think it was? Are there games where someone cucks you with women you didn't bother getting to know? And why would an incorrect preconceived notion that should have been corrected by the disclaimer in the original post be worth negative 40-60% of it's grade?
I Can answer that.
image.jpg

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Ego much...:ROFLMAO: but seriously you must have some bad arthritis if you think its a click fest. there is literally no grind...It's basically a VN that allows you to choose which characters you want to interact with first... kinetic novels can suck a dick they are such a drag.
Actually this is a grinding game. Sure it's not clickfest (thanks dev) but it still got "do this x time to proceed to y event". VN is a story rolling on and on and you get to choose. Kinetic is a story rolling on and on but you only get to watch.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It's simple. "Your game got NTR but it's not main NTR game so it's suck and I must tell you."

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Except Brenna. I don't know why only her.
Well Cathrine is too innocent (and dumb). Mother Ophelia is authority figure (but that would be her downfall).
The truth is that Brenna always start it. Maybe its Hunter's fault but damn, woman control youself.
Or maybe she is just his type. However there are problems with emothinal department. It seems even now she just see MC as living sex doll.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Well Cathrine is too innocent (and dumb). Mother Ophelia is authority figure (but that would be her downfall).
The truth is that Brenna always start it. Maybe its Hunter's fault but damn, woman control youself.
Or maybe she is just his type. However there are problems with emothinal department. It seems even now she just see MC as living sex doll.
How dare you call Catherine dumb!!!! Her brain is just shielded by the god. You damn sinner!!!

• Haha
Reactions: kabraly
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes