Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
How dare you call Catherine dumb!!!! Her brain is just shielded by the god. You damn sinner!!!
Thats part of her charm. And teaching innocent about sex maybe... interesting. But in MC pants i would feel uncomfortable too. Like FBI attacking the house uncomfortable.

The riddle for me is Aunt. She is grown woman and i think pretty willing. The only problen is fat guy living with her. Well i am sure there will be some action with her in next update.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
Hunter may be the antagonist but I think he has some pretty fun scenes.
The "Princess Bride" scene and the team-up with the MC to deal with Erik were hilarious!

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hunter may be the antagonist but I think he has some pretty fun scenes.
The "Princess Bride" scene and the team-up with the MC to deal with Erik were hilarious!

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite possible that part that you spoilered, if dev wants to go that way.

Reactions: kabraly

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe the NTRíng of the fat guy. Remember existing relationships are not NTR, just an annoyance to get rid off somehow, :)
They are just roomates. Aliza is single and there already is a ntr scene with him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They are just roomates. Aliza is single and there already is a ntr scene with him.
Bad ends do not count in the end, even if they do make game feel a bit imbalanced and have the risk to destroy the attractiveness of the women from a romantic point of view. We have given our worry and opinion on that, up to the dev if he wants to do anything with that or not. His game.

Reactions: Valeck

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Bad ends do not count in the end, even if they do make game feel a bit imbalanced and have the risk to destroy the attractiveness of the women from a romantic point of view. We have given our worry and opinion on that, up to the dev if he wants to do anything with that or not. His game.
Wait we are talking about is Kevin a NTR guy. Sure bad end doesn't count but Kevin is still a NTR guy. I don't worry about that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm just saying that they are not a couple and there was already ntr with the guy, so he's not that relevant anymore. There's not much more he can offer to the story other than Aliza realising he's not as harmless as she thinks, which was already made clear.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Let me see if I understand this correctly. This is a non-ntr game where pretty much all lewd scenes are ntr, where you get cucked by your grandfather?
no... the anti ntr boys would have you believe it though. MC still has most of the sexual content. its a fact but they wont admit it.

Reactions: SamHaim

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
no... the anti ntr boys would have you believe it though. MC still has most of the sexual content. its a fact but they wont admit it.
I'll just turn ntr off and hope I get to slowly destroy that old man then.

It's not one of those games where you turn NTR off and what happens is, the ntr happens off screen?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Let me see if I understand this correctly. This is a non-ntr game where pretty much all lewd scenes are ntr, where you get cucked by your grandfather?
Not all lewds, but the walking corpse gets actual sex scenes (even with one of the main girls as of this last update) in most of the bad endings, when the MC gets to bang only a side chick who is kind of a slut (his sister asked her to fuck him because she felt bad he was still a virgin), so it wasn't really an accomplishment. There is some foreplay action for the MC, but that's all.

Reactions: Rituf and Valeck

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Not all lewds, but the walking corpse gets actual sex scenes (even with one of the main girls as of this last update) in most of the bad endings, when the MC gets to bang only a side chick who is kind of a slut (his sister asked her to fuck him because she felt bad he was still a virgin), so it wasn't really an accomplishment. There is some foreplay action for the MC, but that's all.
But if I turn NTR off, does he still get sex scenes?

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'll just turn ntr off and hope I get to slowly destroy that old man then.

It's not one of those games where you turn NTR off and what happens is, the ntr happens off screen?
The ntr even when switchedon is up to you to make it happen they are only bad endings/game overs if you make a wrong choice, you get the option right before the scene so its very simple to avoid. but to answer your question clearly the NTR doesn't happen off screen

Reactions: Dank Quixote
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes