Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Now this is a What If i am looking forward to. Ophelia's dominant side can really come into play here. It's her time to shine!
I like the idea of this, it's basically her fantasy-come-true from this conversation in chapter 10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there is no sound in game, is it a bug or did I mess up somewhere?
I also think sound would be a nice addition to the game.

Well-chosen music can enhance the mood of a scene. I usually have some lofi jazz music going while I play.

Vocals like moaning, and sounds effects like slapping, can make the characters seem more real. I ended up making a playlist of looped vocals ripped from other games, and named the tracks things like "milf_moan_loud" etc.:sneaky:

Reactions: Miliryan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like the idea of this, it's basically her fantasy-come-true from this conversation in chapter 10:

Well-chosen music can enhance the mood of a scene. I usually have some lofi jazz music going while I play.

Vocals like moaning, and sounds effects like slapping, can make the characters seem more real. I ended up making a playlist of looped vocals ripped from other games, and named the tracks things like "milf_moan_loud" etc.:sneaky:
I also think it would be good to have some sounds in the game And I also agree with Ophelia being more dominant it's time for her to show her diabolical interior that is hidden lol :devilish:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

I remember that scene. It didn't really come across as her having a fantasy of being futa and cucking him. It felt more like she was just teasing him and fucking with him. If anything, he's the one getting turned on. The rush of wetness read like her getting turned on at the thought of him liking it more than her actually futa cucking him. Guess I was wrong.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I remember that scene. It didn't really come across as her having a fantasy of being futa and cucking him. It felt more like she was just teasing him and fucking with him. If anything, he's the one getting turned on. The rush of wetness read like her getting turned on at the thought of him liking it more than her actually futa cucking him. Guess I was wrong.
Why not both?

I agree, she's mostly teasing him, but right before that she makes a comment like "this must be how Drew feels" that comes across a bit envious. Also remember her enjoyment of the futa game, and other comments about penis envy, and I think it's fair to say she has a curiosity/fantasy of having a dick, although not necessarily about cucking anyone.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why not both?

I agree, she's mostly teasing him, but right before that she makes a comment like "this must be how Drew feels" that comes across a bit envious. Also remember her enjoyment of the futa game, and other comments about penis envy, and I think it's fair to say she has a curiosity/fantasy of having a dick, although not necessarily about cucking anyone.
Eh. Like I said, it still doesn't come across as her wanting to grow a dick. I've had women express curiosity about what it'd be like to have a dick just for curiosity sake. None of them ever actually fantasized about growing a dick and fucking someone. Ophelia's comment sound to me like when dudes say if they had boobs they'd play with them all the time and never get shit done. It's lighthearted curiosity. It doesn't mean they actually fantasize about having boobs so people can suck on them or titfuck them.

When I read that, I didn't think "Ophelia secretly wishes she had a dick" or "Ophelia fantasizes about having a dick to fuck the women around her". It's why I still find it so surprising that everyone is saying she has been wishing for it this whole time so this upcoming What If is her dream come true.

Also, if Futa Ophelia is this popular then what is the point of having Drew?

Reactions: kabraly

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Eh. Like I said, it still doesn't come across as her wanting to grow a dick. I've had women express curiosity about what it'd be like to have a dick just for curiosity sake. None of them ever actually fantasized about growing a dick and fucking someone. Ophelia's comment sound to me like when dudes say if they had boobs they'd play with them all the time and never get shit done. It's lighthearted curiosity. It doesn't mean they actually fantasize about having boobs so people can suck on them or titfuck them.

When I read that, I didn't think "Ophelia secretly wishes she had a dick" or "Ophelia fantasizes about having a dick to fuck the women around her". It's why I still find it so surprising that everyone is saying she has been wishing for it this whole time so this upcoming What If is her dream come true.

Also, if Futa Ophelia is this popular then what is the point of having Drew?
You might be reading too much into my use of the word "fantasy", which is more of a daydream than an obsession or a wish. I think it's normal for people to have fantasies that they would never act on, even if given the opportunity.

You make a good point about futa Ophelia being redundant. I think the difference is that we know more about her than about Drew, so it could be seen as a bigger payoff with Ophelia.

Rather than her growing a dick "for real", I had made the suggestion of a futa Ophelia confined to the fantasy of a story she writes, but I guess we'll see what WWG does with this idea.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You might be reading too much into my use of the word "fantasy", which is more of a daydream than an obsession or a wish. I think it's normal for people to have fantasies that they would never act on, even if given the opportunity.

You make a good point about futa Ophelia being redundant. I think the difference is that we know more about her than about Drew, so it could be seen as a bigger payoff with Ophelia.

Rather than her growing a dick "for real", I had made the suggestion of a futa Ophelia confined to the fantasy of a story she writes, but I guess we'll see what WWG does with this idea.
Yeah, you're right. Don't mind me man. I was just hyped to see the High School Reunion one since I suggested it. The plan was to hopefully have 2 Reunion What Ifs win eventually where Ophelia gets stolen away in the first one but in the second one, Sterling is comforted by Aliza, Mallory and Penny. I was going to keep suggesting until both get made.

It doubly stings since Futa Ophelia only garnered 8 votes in the preliminary voting but made it to the polls only because WWG liked it. Meanwhile the Highschool Reunion and Brenna as Dio del Sosso finished at the top with each having 20 votes and 19 votes respectively. It made it feel like the prelims were just a waste of time and gave false hope.

Don't get me wrong, I still do not like the concept of Futa Ophelia and I do think it is redundant with a weak premise in my opinion. However, I won't deny that my aversion to it is amplified by being miffed due to the reasons I stated in the paragraph one.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah, you're right. Don't mind me man. I was just hyped to see the High School Reunion one since I suggested it. The plan was to hopefully have 2 Reunion What Ifs win eventually where Ophelia gets stolen away in the first one but in the second one, Sterling is comforted by Aliza, Mallory and Penny. I was going to keep suggesting until both get made.

It doubly stings since Futa Ophelia only garnered 8 votes in the preliminary voting but made it to the polls only because WWG liked it. Meanwhile the Highschool Reunion and Brenna as Dio del Sosso finished at the top with each having 20 votes and 19 votes respectively. It made it feel like the prelims were just a waste of time and gave false hope.

Don't get me wrong, I still do not like the concept of Futa Ophelia and I do think it is redundant with a weak premise in my opinion. However, I won't deny that my aversion to it is amplified by being miffed due to the reasons I stated in the paragraph one.
It was a surprising outcome. I blame the Electoral College or something!

I don't think WWG would have included futa Ophelia unless he had a good idea about how to do it.

For the record, I voted for the High School Reunion both times.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sumatra 3D

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It was a surprising outcome. I blame the Electoral College or something!

I don't think WWG would have included futa Ophelia unless he had a good idea about how to do it.

For the record, I voted for the High School Reunion both times.(y)
The goddamn Electoral College!

I appreciate the votes. You're invited to the cookout. I guess I'll just console myself with the fanmade What If I'm working on lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Keep the faith! You'll make it one time. Don't let this stolen election get to you. I bet they didn't count the mail-in votes.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Sorry to ask i know the ntr can be turned off in the begin or something like that, but i read that the NTR is Non-canon and it only happens as a bad ending or it is wrong? Or does it happen as the story progress? Just curious. (the base game of course, i know What If is non-canon)
Thanks in advance ;)

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry to ask i know the ntr can be turned off in the begin or something like that, but i read that the NTR is Non-canon and it only happens as a bad ending or it is wrong? Or does it happen as the story progress? Just curious. (the base game of course, i know What If is non-canon)
Thanks in advance ;)
For the main VN, NTR only happens in bad endings. Each chapter has 1 or 2 bad ending scenes you can avoid. They are not canon. To experience the TRUE canon story, play with NTR turned off, do not choose the obvious bad ends and of course do not play the What Ifs.

Reactions: PandaSuky

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
For the main VN, NTR only happens in bad endings. Each chapter has 1 or 2 bad ending scenes you can avoid. They are not canon. To experience the TRUE canon story, play with NTR turned off, do not choose the obvious bad ends and of course do not play the What Ifs.
Thank you very much for your time and your tip ;) , have a great day

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Not even a non ntr option. fucking whales suck all the joy out of games. AT least its less degenerate than the hunter garbage. Gonna start getting years between actual updates cause wwg wants to focus on only the gross ugly old man ntr/cuck crowd

Thank you very much for your time and your tip ;) , have a great day
You can turn it off by clicking the old guy in his room there is a switch, added back when it wasnt the main focus of the dev and there was some creativity from him and an actual corruption vibe and actual development of the plot and actual updates to the actual game

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not even a non ntr option. fucking whales suck all the joy out of games. AT least its less degenerate than the hunter garbage. Gonna start getting years between actual updates cause wwg wants to focus on only the gross ugly old man ntr/cuck crowd

You can turn it off by clicking the old guy in his room there is a switch, added back when it wasnt the main focus of the dev and there was some creativity from him and an actual corruption vibe and actual development of the plot and actual updates to the actual game
if-youre-so-smart.gif

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The main VN is 90% vanilla. Wtf are you even talking about? There were vanilla options in the prelim suggestions, hell I even suggested one. Besides, people who like NTR don't even always self insert as the guy getting cucked.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
The main VN is 90% vanilla. Wtf are you even talking about? There were vanilla options in the prelim suggestions, hell I even suggested one. Besides, people who like NTR don't even always self insert as the guy getting cucked.
gtfo with this self insert shit first of all I don't participate in the mental gymnastics olympics that phrase is useless and meaningless, every game ever is written with you the player as the pov it's consumed in otherwise you're watching a movie. All the production value, complex thought out scenes/concepts all go into the cuckold content, thats what i mean.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
gtfo with this self insert shit first of all I don't participate in the mental gymnastics olympics that phrase is useless and meaningless, every game ever is written with you the player as the pov it's consumed in otherwise you're watching a movie. All the production value, complex thought out scenes/concepts all go into the cuckold content, thats what i mean.
Dude. NTR appeals to some people because of different reasons. Some self insert as the guy getting cucked, some insert as the one doing the cucking and others self insert as neither and just get off on the entire situation. Just because the VN has Sterling as the MC does not mean you have to imagine yourself as him. You know that right? Hell, most times I don't even imagine myself as him I just enjoy the content. If you truly believe it is all "cuck shit" and "mental gymnastics" then don't fucking play or do not comment unless it has to do with the main VN. NTR is literally in the tags so stop crying.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes