Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
gtfo with this self insert shit first of all I don't participate in the mental gymnastics olympics that phrase is useless and meaningless, every game ever is written with you the player as the pov it's consumed in otherwise you're watching a movie. All the production value, complex thought out scenes/concepts all go into the cuckold content, thats what i mean.
Are you drunk? Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are worse than usual. :unsure:

Why haven't you moved on from this game? Do you like the NTR but you're ashamed to admit it, so you overcompensate by complaining about it again and again? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :WeSmart:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
gtfo with this self insert shit first of all I don't participate in the mental gymnastics olympics that phrase is useless and meaningless, every game ever is written with you the player as the pov it's consumed in otherwise you're watching a movie. All the production value, complex thought out scenes/concepts all go into the cuckold content, thats what i mean.
Since you see someone point of view, you need to self insert in that? What about games with female protagonist? Do you believe who play these games wanna be a girl too? "I don't participate in the mental gymnastics olympics", i guess you do and seems like you want to "win" lol.

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
It is interesting to see how different the voting was between the suggestions and final choices for both the what if and wallpaper this time. Where both top voted suggestions didn't win the final vote, wonder why it is that more people seem vote on the 3 choices and not on the suggestions.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone recommend a similar game? I mean in terms of lighthearted humor, expressive characters and incest. Oh, and at the very least avoidable NTR.
Once in a Lifetime and Ripples and Photo Hunt, though the humor in Photo Hunt isn't quite up to the level of PV or those other games

Reactions: FlyingPony

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
so... this is how things are so far with the 10 "main" girls:

Ophelia: blowjob/titjob
Catherine: had sex
Brenna: had sex
Aliza: blowjob (almost had sex)
Eva: had sex
Lucia: blowjob/cunnilingus
Mallory: had sex
Amber: had sex
Tiffany: jerked off to her
Kumiko: handjob

basically, in 9 chapters, we had sex with half of them, and some we are not even close to having sex with... i don't know the dev's plans, if he will make chapter 10 the last one, or he will make more than 1 chapter, but i expect to have fucked the other 5 until the end of the game...
I know what you mean, really. I'm just in Chapter 2 (well deep in it) and even though it seems for me that "a lot has not happened yet", I take comfort and a lot of joy in knowing (in my 43 years of life and experience), that I can just relax and enjoy all of the sense of humor and nuances in this AVN, and ... just not hurry to the "good parts"... . They will come, haha... .

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
I don't even actually know yet who the developer is (or developers are) but I can pretty much garantee that they are from my "old" generation (1979-1980's)... haha.. - I'm 43 , actually. The game/AVN just shows that kind of sense of humor.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so... this is how things are so far with the 10 "main" girls:

Ophelia: blowjob/titjob
Catherine: had sex
Brenna: had sex
Aliza: blowjob (almost had sex)
Eva: had sex
Lucia: blowjob/cunnilingus
Mallory: had sex
Amber: had sex
Tiffany: jerked off to her
Kumiko: handjob

basically, in 9 chapters, we had sex with half of them, and some we are not even close to having sex with... i don't know the dev's plans, if he will make chapter 10 the last one, or he will make more than 1 chapter, but i expect to have fucked the other 5 until the end of the game...
- Kumiko has given Sterling a blowjob.
- Tiff told Peyton to fuck off before having sex with Sterling
- Lucia forced herself on Sterling and they've had sex more than once
- Aliza gave up the goods at the end of Chapter 10
- Sterling also fucked Ophelia in the ass in Chapter 10

The list of women Sterling has had sex with is:
- Ophelia (only anal)
- Brenna
- Catherine
- Lucia
- Eva
- Mallory
- Aliza
- Amber
- Rebecca
- Penny

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just noticed in the latest teasers Ophelia's eyebrows look different. Maybe dartred you can let the dev know.

This is from the first teasers.
LetsGetThisBSDone_2.png
And this is the last teasers.
WhatHappensNext_3.png

• Haha
Reactions: afdjuicy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it's based on how far she is from the camera, her expression and the lighting. Here are 2 more pics from the same teaser leak and they look slightly different from each other, even though she's in the same room so the model probably isn't changed. it's all about how she's seen.

You can see the more individual strands of hair when she is closer to the camera and it looks smoother and thinner when she is further.

1663352801970.png
1663352809818.png

Reactions: Ass Fan

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I guess Ophelia's eyebrows in the bedroom pics look slightly thinner than in the mall pics. Maybe she had them done while she was shopping? Much like real women, the women in PV groom their body hair. It could also be an illusion due to her expression. When her brow is furrowed the hairs may be closer together.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes