Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
damn now that i saw it it's almost the end of the year and we still haven't received any new main game updates i don't know when the dev intends to release but getting one update per year of the main game is not enough if it continues like this the dev will never finish the game and it may be that he ends up giving up, and it's a shame because this is one of the best games I've ever played with one of the best animations I've ever seen and with a fun story I hope the dev starts to launch at least 3 updates from the main game in the year because his game is very good. one thing he could do is reduce sendbox and remove map movement this last one is what makes the dev delay in launching new updates for the game, devs who launch exploration usually shoot themselves in the foot because they spend more time programming the exploration of the places than in the game itself we can see this difference in the loops between the what if..? and the main game where we get a what if..? update. every 1 or 2 months and for the main game 1 or 2 a year.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The reason the updates of the main game continue to increase in development time is the shear amount of story lines being told. When the game started the was just Ophelia, Brenna and Catherine. Since then we've been introduced to Eva, Lucia, Alexa, Mallory, Amber, Tiff, and Kumiko most of which have their own unique story line as well. So what once was 3 paths is now around 10 paths give or take. With that much more content and a shift to increased animations it's no surprise that development time has increased significantly. Biggest difference i see is that we get more from the developer as we wait compared to other big name titles like BaD or CoBD. So it becomes more apparent how long we're actually waiting because we keep getting hyped by the consistency of previews ect...

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The reason the updates of the main game continue to increase in development time is the shear amount of story lines being told. When the game started the was just Ophelia, Brenna and Catherine. Since then we've been introduced to Eva, Lucia, Alexa, Mallory, Amber, Tiff, and Kumiko most of which have their own unique story line as well. So what once was 3 paths is now around 10 paths give or take. With that much more content and a shift to increased animations it's no surprise that development time has increased significantly. Biggest difference i see is that we get more from the developer as we wait compared to other big name titles like BaD or CoBD. So it becomes more apparent how long we're actually waiting because we keep getting hyped by the consistency of previews ect...
Who's Alexa?

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
What's BaD and CoBD?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes