Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hunter can somehow creampie unprotected pussy but MC can't weird. Ophelia almost got impregnated by hunter!!
Also the women making weird faces while fucking is not at all a turn on....Sometimes they don't have eye pupils like ghosts

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hunter wants to impregnate all the girls, Sterling doesn't. Either way, Sterling has creampied every girl he has had sex with. He waited for Cath to get the IUD or what ever it's called and creampied her after. Sterling doesn't want to have a baby (yet i'm betting).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Wasn't Tiff's mom pooping blood because of cancer? is that really the best time to be having sex?
Tiff's mom had bladder cancer which was being treated with chemotherapy injected directly into the bladder. She might be taking off her clothes to explain the process? She's probably thankful for Sterling's financial support for her expensive treatment, and curious about the guy who finally took her daughter's virginity, who Tiff has likely shared intimate details about.

Also the women making weird faces while fucking is not at all a turn on....Sometimes they don't have eye pupils like ghosts
It's a fetish called "ahegao", which this thread has been tagged with.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Hunter wants to impregnate all the girls, Sterling doesn't. Either way, Sterling has creampied every girl he has had sex with. He waited for Cath to get the IUD or what ever it's called and creampied her after. Sterling doesn't want to have a baby (yet i'm betting).
Hunter doesnt care about getting them pregnant or not. He just wants to get laid and he can't do that without going through these crazy schemes.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Hello there.
Sorry to bother but does anyone know where I can find the walkthrough for chapters 7-10?
I'd appreciate the help.
Cheers.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Hello there.
Sorry to bother but does anyone know where I can find the walkthrough for chapters 7-10?
I'd appreciate the help.
Cheers.
There is no walkthrough needed. The game is a kinetic the only choices either continue the game or lead to a non canon ntr bad ending. If you turn ntr off you wont ever seen the ntr choices and it will just go for the vanilla scene. If you actually want to see the ntr bad endings then the game will rewind to the previous choice once the scene is over.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I had a weird thought in my head, you know what would be cool if the Dev added a skip button so we can like skip between chapters and see the updates faster

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Hunter doesnt care about getting them pregnant or not. He just wants to get laid and he can't do that without going through these crazy schemes.
I don't know... I get the impression that Hunter actually does want to get the women pregnant, at least from comments in the bad-ends and the what-ifs. For him it could simply be that impregnation is the final stage of dominating the women, or he may have a long-term goal of passing on his genetic legacy to as many descendants as possible. Either way, it seems Hunter is more purposeful than careless when it comes to possible pregnancies.

Reactions: Satyr90

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
If the developer said that the game have more or less 50% of chapter 11. Could we have chapter 11 at the end of December?
I mean we had the update of chapter 10 in the middle of June, it's been about 3 months and we're almost 50% done, logically it should be over in about 3 months, right?
What do you think: will we have it in December or until 2023?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Latest What If proves otherwise,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because that means he lost and it's unlikely for him to get any futher. He doesnt care if he gets them pregnant but at the same time he also doesnt care if they happen to get pregnant either. But impregnanting all the women is not his goal. His goal is just to build a harem.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Because that means he lost and it's unlikely for him to get any futher. He doesnt care if he gets them pregnant but at the same time he also doesnt care if they happen to get pregnant either. But impregnanting all the women is not his goal. His goal is just to build a harem.
Maybe you should play What If 7 again, because Hunter's plan to impregnate Ophelia is very clear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And while the events of the What Ifs are non-canon, the confessions of long-term goals are probably "true" in the context of the main game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes