storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe you should play What If 7 again, because Hunter's plan to impregnate Ophelia is very clear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And while the events of the What Ifs are non-canon, the confessions of long-term goals are probably "true" in the context of the main game.
If his goal was to impregnant everyone he would have done it in what if 3 instead of training Sterling and and leaving to let him do everything. He doesnt care at all about getting them pregnant he just wants to corrupt them. And an outsider do so would ruin it. If he needs to get them pregnant to fully curropt them then he will but overall impregnation of everyone isn't his goal

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
There is no walkthrough needed. The game is a kinetic the only choices either continue the game or lead to a non canon ntr bad ending. If you turn ntr off you wont ever seen the ntr choices and it will just go for the vanilla scene. If you actually want to see the ntr bad endings then the game will rewind to the previous choice once the scene is over.
Ok. Thank you very much for your reply; and well, thank you very much for taking the time to reply... .
Cheers and all the best.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If his goal was to impregnant everyone he would have done it in what if 3 instead of training Sterling and and leaving to let him do everything. He doesnt care at all about getting them pregnant he just wants to corrupt them. And an outsider do so would ruin it. If he needs to get them pregnant to fully curropt them then he will but overall impregnation of everyone isn't his goal
You make a good point. My hypothesis is that Hunter's true goal is to ensure that his "Dio del Sesso" genes and knowledge are passed on to his descendants. In What If 3, Sterling goes along with this, so Hunter is satisfied knowing his long-term goal is accomplished. However if Sterling does not agree with Hunter, then Hunter may conclude that Sterling failed to inherit his traits and Hunter needs to start over by creating more male descendants to eventually train. But this is just my speculation, because at some point I think Hunter should realize that Sterling has become a Dio del Sesso in spite of him, so Hunter has actually "won" anyway. :unsure:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Sucks that the MC lost his v card to Eva instead of his sis Catherine. They should have traded v cards instead. Hell I would have fed her furry kitty some cream. Knock her up too if the pregnancy tag ever gets added.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
You make a good point. My hypothesis is that Hunter's true goal is to ensure that his "Dio del Sesso" genes and knowledge are passed on to his descendants. In What If 3, Sterling goes along with this, so Hunter is satisfied knowing his long-term goal is accomplished. However if Sterling does not agree with Hunter, then Hunter may conclude that Sterling failed to inherit his traits and Hunter needs to start over by creating more male descendants to eventually train. But this is just my speculation, because at some point I think Hunter should realize that Sterling has become a Dio del Sesso in spite of him, so Hunter has actually "won" anyway. :unsure:
Hunter is already training Sterling and Sterling just doesn't realize it yet. That's why he started putting growth hormones in his food. Sterling had to be corrupted to or else he wouldn't have gotten anywhere with anyone. Hunter's only problem with Sterling is that he refuses to share. The impregnation line is probably just a throwaway line because Hunter has a breeding kink but isn't his overall goal or his purpose for being there. He just doesn't mind of they happen to get pregnant. His ultimate goal is to have Sterling succeed him and have some fun along the way.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hunter is already training Sterling and Sterling just doesn't realize it yet. That's why he started putting growth hormones in his food. Sterling had to be corrupted to or else he wouldn't have gotten anywhere with anyone. Hunter's only problem with Sterling is that he refuses to share. The impregnation line is probably just a throwaway line because Hunter has a breeding kink but isn't his overall goal or his purpose for being there. He just doesn't mind of they happen to get pregnant. His ultimate goal is to have Sterling succeed him and have some fun along the way.
Hnm, that seems to be the general theme, though I would say dominating impregnation scenes r a turn on

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
So on simple means I assume that on chp 11 ophelia will probably have a sex scene with mc right? Cuz the way the stairs are rising, we got the anal scene on chp 10 then probably a night scene with decent sex on the end of chp 11 and finally going all out on chp 12.
Assuming the game to end on middle of chp 13 to 15

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
So on simple means I assume that on chp 11 ophelia will probably have a sex scene with mc right? Cuz the way the stairs are rising, we got the anal scene on chp 10 then probably a night scene with decent sex on the end of chp 11 and finally going all out on chp 12.
Assuming the game to end on middle of chp 13 to 15
Probably yes, i believe Ophelia and the asian milf will be conquered lol, besides clerk and Tiffs mom, after that, dev could introduce more characters or start to building more scenes with multiple girls, like Ophelia and Breanna.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
"Hi everybody!"
I know I've only been playing Power Vacuum for a couple of weeks: I never knew about it, before then; but I can say that for me this is one of the best AVNs that I've been having the pleasure of playing.
So, it has just occurred to me, probably since the middle of Chapter 5 and 6 that Sterling now looks more like Clark Kent (without the glasses) than he looks like "Sterling" (the character).
I'm not critizycing, in any way, it's just an observation... .
Well, anyway, fantastic game! Congratulations to the developer/developers!

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
And in this scene, haha... in Chapter 7, it looks like both Mallory and Sterling are "churning butter" :LOL:
Really, really humourous animation and dialogue! screenshot0001.png

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes