Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Hello there people.
This AVN is just awesome. One of the very best I've had the pleasure of discovering and playing.
I have one question though... Is it just me or does anyone else loved to see Brenna unshaved and with that beautiful,
lovely, hairy bush in Chapter 4 and in Chapter 7?
Man... I was speachless and very much into those sequences/scenes.
I really hope (and wish) that this game will have Chapter 11, 12, 13... etc. ;) (y)

Reactions: xxxavier and Ranma

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
THANK YOU. AND THAT'S DRAMA KING..
Calm down. I also find it annoying that would people rather see Ophelia with a dick than the Reunion or Brenna being a lesbian god. Hell, I'm even more annoyed than you are because I suggested the Reunion and it won the prelims only to have it lose in the final poll to a suggestion that barely got 10 votes in said prelims. The thing is, it already happened. All you can do now is decide if you'll play the new What If and suggest/vote for the next one that comes up. Typing in caps here won't do anything.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Calm down. I also find it annoying that would people rather see Ophelia with a dick than the Reunion or Brenna being a lesbian god. Hell, I'm even more annoyed than you are because I suggested the Reunion and it won the prelims only to have it lose in the final poll to a suggestion that barely got 10 votes in said prelims. The thing is, it already happened. All you can do now is decide if you'll play the new What If and suggest/vote for the next one that comes up. Typing in caps here won't do anything.
What was the Reunion idea again?

Reactions: akaburfan221

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What was the Reunion idea again?
1. "High School Reunion with Ophelia's friends" NTR

What If Ophelia goes to her highschool reunion with Mallory, Aliza and Sterling. Her crush who she thought peaked in highschool flirts with her without Sterling noticing because Mallory and Aliza unwittingly distract him by competing for his attention. Oh and Penny is there too.

Tags: NTR, Stealth sex, Squirting, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Sweaty Sex, Lactation, Ahegao, Choking.

When: Chapter 10 end.

2. What if Brenna was the next "dio del sesso", not Sterling, but she doesn't awaken to her talent until after she has a moment with Sterling in her room? Hunter still sees Sterling as the competition, missing bisexual Brenna as the actual threat until the camera reveal?

Tags - Brenna seducing everyone, teamwork with Sterling but Brenna gets there first, Hunter outmatched, kissing, fingering, oral, lesbian sex, threeway

When - End of Chapter Five

3. What if:

Ophelia finds Hunter's experimental drugs and tries some, making her grow a penis and unable to control her lustful urges, eventually taking them out on the rest of the household and claiming Sterling's harem for herself.

Possible Tags: Corruption, masturbation, blowjob, NTR, vaginal sex, anal sex, titjob, threesome (F/F/F).

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
DAMN, ALWAYS ADDING SHEMALE SHIT TO GAMES. SMH.
HOW ABOUT KEVIN STEALS THE HAREM.
It's just about what your personal taste is.
Personally i like the new "What If" idea. Is it the most original idea? No. But i would rather watch a sexy Ophelia with dick banging the girls, than the fat fucker Kevin doing the same.

And talking about personal taste. I don't like every idea either. At first, i was disappointed with "What If 7" because i thought Hunter will be the one who steals the girls. Well, he did but off screen. So, it was a wrong assumption on my side. Still, i hate the new guy, Sean. Even Kevin would be better.
But this is just my opinion. Is "What If 7" bad because of this? Hell no! There are tons of people who enjoyed it, because the quality is top notch.

Maybe "What If 9" will be about something you like more. Until then, hang in there!

Reactions: FFTW and Asmodeus34

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
It's just about what your personal taste is.
Personally i like the new "What If" idea. Is it the most original idea? No. But i would rather watch a sexy Ophelia with dick banging the girls, than the fat fucker Kevin doing the same.

And talking about personal taste. I don't like every idea either. At first, i was disappointed with "What If 7" because i thought Hunter will be the one who steals the girls. Well, he did but off screen. So, it was a wrong assumption on my side. Still, i hate the new guy, Sean. Even Kevin would be better.
But this is just my opinion. Is "What If 7" bad because of this? Hell no! There are tons of people who enjoyed it, because the quality is top notch.

Maybe "What If 9" will be about something you like more. Until then, hang in there!
just like you said personal taste. would like to see KEVIN grow some balls and smack sterling around. then as BRENNA OPHELIA sees this , they get turned on and they have a 3some all night long.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes