dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is no exact time, but always expect it at the end of the month just so the dev has as much time as possible to work on it.

Reactions: Teddybear91
Oct 14, 2021
woah just got back here in this game cause I was busy and I am seeing that the new what if will be Ophelia having a dick?? I'm not against some futa content but I surely won't play it. Its just that so many people here or specifically on whatwhygames patreon would rather vote this content than the other two vote choices and that left me shocked hahahahaha

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I'll play and rub one out to it. I just stay away from games that have the tags I won't touch. No need to waste my time complaining. Just like movies. I'm tired of Tom Cruise have been for over 2 decades. I won't watch something with him in it. and I'm done with Michael bay too. But hey it's what people like, I'm not going to complain and want to know why people watch what they like. Goes with kinks. as soon as one of the games on this site get something I don't like I skip it. Just move on.

Reactions: sava75 and dartred
Jun 2, 2022
As much as this game is smart and funny and creative, I wish some of that was brought to the faces of the characters during sex instead of the mindless, endless caricature ahegao faces.

Also, I'd like a word with the fucking cocktease who gave Catherine that magnificently perfect little redhaired bush, let us see it, and then tore it away. So cruel and heartless.

Reactions: xxxavier
Jun 2, 2022
Chapter 9/10 have gotten rapey as fuck with everyone getting gassed and ignoring explicit NO/STOP. I've been having a blast with the game up to this point and while there had been playing with boundaries before it's starting to blow through stop signs. Especially disappointing given how deliberative and self-conscious the game had been being about consent, especially with how it factored into the creation of dommy mommy.

But maybe I'm expecting too much from a game which, for all the smart humor in it, is still willing to make a chink joke and complain about the N-word not being acceptable anymore.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Chapter 9/10 have gotten rapey as fuck with everyone getting gassed and ignoring explicit NO/STOP. I've been having a blast with the game up to this point and while there had been playing with boundaries before it's starting to blow through stop signs. Especially disappointing given how deliberative and self-conscious the game had been being about consent, especially with how it factored into the creation of dommy mommy.

But maybe I'm expecting too much from a game which, for all the smart humor in it, is still willing to make a chink joke and complain about the N-word not being acceptable anymore.
Well, none of them are in the know that they are being constantly drugged with more or less everything (remember hunter had a bag filled with the stuff) so it might just be an escalation of that, remember that as you said on chapter 1 MC wouldn't even concider enter the Ophelia's room without permission and the playing with boundaries started because the characters literally coudn't control themselves.

I'm not asking you to like how rapey it has become because sincerelly it has, it has been a whole discussion since the release of ch.10 if I remember correctly but I'm asking you to trust the Dev that has demostrated finess with this subject up to this point to have a plan about this turn of events.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

What I'm interested to see is how the characters will feel if/when they find out they've been drugged. Will they regret their actions, or will they view the drugs as something that "helped" them overcome their inhibitions to do what they truly wanted anyway? :unsure:

As for the racist jokes, well comedy is subjective, but yeah you might be taking them too seriously. This game is full of all kinds of offensive jokes, not just racist ones, so it doesn't seem like there's a particular bias. And there's also plenty of other content in the game that many would find offensive, I don't see why offensive jokes should be taboo in a work explicitly intended for adults.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes