dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
"Hi everybody!"
I know I've only been playing Power Vacuum for a couple of weeks: I never knew about it, before then; but I can say that for me this is one of the best AVNs that I've been having the pleasure of playing.
So, it has just occurred to me, probably since the middle of Chapter 5 and 6 that Sterling now looks more like Clark Kent (without the glasses) than he looks like "Sterling" (the character).
I'm not critizycing, in any way, it's just an observation... .
Well, anyway, fantastic game! Congratulations to the developer/developers!
There's a reason. I won't say any more.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I’m enjoying this experience so much - I may have even become a little dependant on it.

I’m now at a point (entering Chapter 7) where I don’t wanna consume it all too quickly. Then have to go cold turkey for weeks on end, waiting for the next update. Ya know?

So my question to others familiar here is: How often (or regularly) does the Dev update the content? Is it pretty consistent? Am I safe to go ahead and exhaust myself cuz god knows when there might be another opportunity? Or would I be better off to edge myself along in hopes of minimizing that waiting period for in between as something I can reasonably count on?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I’m enjoying this experience so much - I may have even become a little dependant on it.

I’m now at a point (entering Chapter 7) where I don’t wanna consume it all too quickly. Then have to go cold turkey for weeks on end, waiting for the next update. Ya know?

So my question to others familiar here is: How often (or regularly) does the Dev update the content? Is it pretty consistent? Am I safe to go ahead and exhaust myself cuz god knows when there might be another opportunity? Or would I be better off to edge myself along in hopes of minimizing that waiting period for in between as something I can reasonably count on?
Six months at least. Due to the amount of content added in each update, it now takes a minimum of six months:cautious:

But it's worth the wait:sneaky:(y)

Also the What Ifs take two months and they help pass the time until the next major update

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
tell me along the way NTR with whom there are scenes? :unsure:
Do you mean in order that they happen?

If so... Eva, Aliza, Brenna, Catherine, Mallory, Ophelia, Brenna again, Catherine again, Lucia, Catherine and Amber, Tiff and then Ophelia again.

There is also an NTR scene where Sterling goes blind, but can't remember which chapter

Reactions: Dmob_6438

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Do you mean in order that they happen?

If so... Eva, Aliza, Brenna, Catherine, Mallory, Ophelia, Brenna again, Catherine again, Lucia, Catherine and Amber, Tiff and then Ophelia again.

There is also an NTR scene where Sterling goes blind, but can't remember which chapter
Thanks. I will check. :unsure:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
H: Well, I’m an open book if you ever wanna check me out.

Priceless Image frame and arrangement
-Do it again! Tell her how you’re a book! And make it sexy!
-Watch his eyebrows! When he’s trying to be witty, he arches them like he’s The Rock!
-The only way he’s The Rock is because his signature move is hitting rock bottom!
-That’s not all! They both walk around pretending their name isn’t Mr Johnson!

And it’s one after another after another after another. It does not ever end since it had begun.

By now I’m completely flabbergasted how the dev/writer has not run out of references to joke about. They never stop coming from down out of a library somewhere. I mean, it’s honestly astounding. I’m just gonna go ahead and guess that this might actually be a person of reasonable significance who’s earned their status in some other creative field and just does this thing for shits and giggles. It’s not… even… fucking… sensible to have that kind of catalogue to draw from. Yer a Dictionary, a Thesaurus, and an Encyclopedia all at once (with innate humor, most importantly).

-A lot of the following appears to very much enjoy how gross (and nefarious) Hunter is. It doesn’t bother me. Whatever. Okay, have Mom play a game where Futa Mom fucks her little boy. Yeah, that’s not up my alley at all but whatever. I get passed it. I’m fine. (Initially I thought Brenna was a fuckin cunt I won’t ever enjoy but ya know what? I’m into her. Kinda big, actually. And Catherine? I’m not into Loli and I LOVE her. She is her VERY own thing man and I can only appreciate.)

Just send all that chaos up the flagpole, mate - and do not apologize. Plenty of winning going on to overlook any losses perceived. Play it again, Sam.

-And I should not fail to mention? TIFF? HAWWWT!

Some of the early modeling appears a little “flat” as I said in my Review. I’m not really sure how to qualify that claim properly, since I really enjoy the modeling in general. But it might be the lighting or the skin tone that has me seeing it less dimensional. But Tiff the Maid? No complaints on skin tone nor reflective lighting there. Gimme sum.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes