superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
The latest What If was amazing but was it just me that noticed the blowjob animations were kind of disappointing? Practically all of them were from the back of the head with no shots of the face.

Reactions: Rabbit6605

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I am being cucked by this crap servers on the main game, can someone for the love of the hentai god make a gofile mirror ? Racaty and MixDrop should've been banned

Edit : Thank You for the mirrors

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
He makes these "What if" chapters to satisfying his patreon supporters. So clearly someone likes the cucking.
I would imagine making content for them is very much like being a prostitute that's ashamed of her chosen career path. You feel used, ashamed, and filthy no matter how many long hot baths you take, then you go count your wrinkled $20 bills and do it again tomorrow.

Last edited:

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
There is no pause to work soully on what if's. Chapter 11 gets updates all the time and already has a release month of jan 2023. Drop money and vote if you dont want ntr what if's.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i really think its clever to do what if for those ntr lovers and cuckold ppl around the world so he doesnt need to do another game and he have the best of 2 worlds

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
There is no pause to work soully on what if's. Chapter 11 gets updates all the time and already has a release month of jan 2023. Drop money and vote if you dont want ntr what if's.
at this point into this game dropping money on this dev would be the equivalent of buying loot boxes, its mostly ntr fanatics hence why he focuses more on what-ifs, instead id rather spend on some loot boxes or another dev who doesn't make bingo out of it, I don't know the statistics of the votes you mention so I don't know the vanilla to ntr ratio

Reactions: LongRider

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one cares about ntr what if bs wtf. Just do the main game new chapters
literally everyone who is paying (which is not you) cares about the what ifs. imagine if he catered to the people who pirate the game. the game wouldn't be financially sustainable.

Plz stop the what if and do chapter 11 plzzzz
Think of it this way. He has a work schedule like a regular job. he works on the main game during work hours. once he's off work and has free time in his day, he works on the what if. He never stopped working on the main game while working on the what ifs. it's the opposite. he spends some of his extra time everyday to work on the what if. The main game is always being developed. proof of that is the teasers for the main game every 10 days.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
at this point into this game dropping money on this dev would be the equivalent of buying loot boxes, its mostly ntr fanatics hence why he focuses more on what-ifs, instead id rather spend on some loot boxes or another dev who doesn't make bingo out of it, I don't know the statistics of the votes you mention so I don't know the vanilla to ntr ratio
This is wrong information. He doesn't spend more time on what ifs. The time he spends on what if is his extra time at the end of the day after working on the main game. look at the post above yours for explanation.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes