indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
literally everyone who is paying (which is not you) cares about the what ifs. imagine if he catered to the people who pirate the game. the game wouldn't be financially sustainable.

Think of it this way. He has a work schedule like a regular job. he works on the main game during work hours. once he's off work and has free time in his day, he works on the what if. He never stopped working on the main game while working on the what ifs. it's the opposite. he spends some of his extra time everyday to work on the what if. The main game is always being developed. proof of that is the teasers for the main game every 10 days.
no one belive this...really. in fact it's been some time from chapter 10 update..and seems we need to wait something like 3 months for chapter 11...so i doin't really belive this extra working time story

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
How entitled you all freeloaders can actually be? How dare any of you, fucking make any requests, demands? Did you pay a fucking penny for it?

Seriously, laughable of some of your audacity to judge the dev or even dare to make a request/demand. Fucking pay for the content, or just enjoy the freeloaded stuff you miserable group.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no one belive this...really. in fact it's been some time from chapter 10 update..and seems we need to wait something like 3 months for chapter 11...so i doin't really belive this extra working time story
Am i gonna have to bring out the spreadsheet again...

Every update is bigger then the last, this has been true since the beginning of this game. More scenes, more story, more animations. Just look into the folders of each update and you'll see how many more files it has then the update before it.

Early PV, the game took 2 months to a chapter, then 3, then 4, then 5 up to where we are now at about 6 months an update. The 5 months a chapter even happened before what ifs were a thing, so that throws "what if's are taking up time" theory out the window.

Here's volume 5 to 10. notice how each update there are more renders? hell, between V5 and 10, it's almost doubled. These are just the still images. Animations have probably over tripled or more between chapter 10 and chapter 5. actually, What if 8 has 111 animations on it's own!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To top it off, we have 2 major holidays in the middle of CH11. Thanksgiving and Christmas. So of course it's going to slow down development time.

So i'm sorry you don't believe facts, but what ifs are not the reason chapters take so long to develop. compare this to any other game and the amount of work the dev puts in. there is no comparison. other games can take just as long to release a chapter and the quality or quantity of the chapter won't come close.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Why are people so mad about this? Like i am not a fan of futas so this what if wasn't my cup of tea, but i see no reason to get mad over it lol.

Reactions: yourmomma

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
This game was fucking awesome, seriously this game is so underrated its not even funny. Dont know why its never mentioned with the greats

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Am i gonna have to bring out the spreadsheet again...

Every update is bigger then the last, this has been true since the beginning of this game. More scenes, more story, more animations. Just look into the folders of each update and you'll see how many more files it has then the update before it.

So i'm sorry you don't believe facts, but what ifs are not the reason chapters take so long to develop. compare this to any other game and the amount of work the dev puts in. there is no comparison. other games can take just as long to release a chapter and the quality or quantity of the chapter won't come close.
I'm checking out your work just because of the time you put into this comment.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Imagine coming on to a site literally dedicated to pirating games and throwing a tantrum that people are doing what the site exists to do.

Reactions: Aelth

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Last chapter (10) was released in July, and just because was delayed a bit because WWG have to deal with Patreon TOS. Next chapter (11) is planned to January, so when released will be more or less 6 months after ch 10. The usual dev's time.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes