WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I genuinely don't understand the numbering convention of this game. Is the new version an extension of main story or an extension of what if?

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
How dare any of you, fucking make any requests, demands?
Don't see any issue whatsoever with a request, people asking for things without reciprocating is an everyday occurrence. Now demands, clearly that's another thing altogether and you really aren't in a position to make those even if you're the biggest customer ever, let alone a leecher.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I genuinely don't understand the numbering convention of this game. Is the new version an extension of main story or an extension of what if?
I don't blame you, the What Ifs are set during the main game but are not part of it. They really should be split off into their own thread. This latest release (What If #8) takes place after Chapter 10, but it is non-canon.

Siyal ÇöL

Nov 14, 2017
How entitled you all freeloaders can actually be? How dare any of you, fucking make any requests, demands? Did you pay a fucking penny for it?

Seriously, laughable of some of your audacity to judge the dev or even dare to make a request/demand. Fucking pay for the content, or just enjoy the freeloaded stuff you miserable group.
bitmemiş ya da yeni başlamış oyuna para vermek gerçek aptalların adetidir.....
except the makers of this game and very few similar makers

Last edited:

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Can anybody tell or link the games that are being spoofed in the latest episode? I only recognized one and wanted to check out the others, because those did not ring any bells for me.
Great update btw.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can anybody tell or link the games that are being spoofed in the latest episode? I only recognized one and wanted to check out the others, because those did not ring any bells for me.
Great update btw.
Being a DIK. Jill and Bella.

Foot of the Mountain. Melinda.

Big Brother. The mom .... can't remember her name.

Don't know if I missed any but those are the 3 I saw.

Reactions: raketenrocket

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This is wrong information. He doesn't spend more time on what ifs. The time he spends on what if is his extra time at the end of the day after working on the main game. look at the post above yours for explanation.
It is so funny how many people get all butt-hurt every time a new What-If comes out. I am not sure I buy the devs claim about how it doesn't take time away from the main story, sounds pretty hard to believe that if he didn't work on What-If's he wouldn't use at least some of the same time for continuing the story, but ultimately, who cares? It's not really our business how the dev spends his time, and What, Why, releases a lot more content regularly than a lot of other devs we all know and love (cough, cough), so those that don't like it should keep that in perspective.

I think most of us fans prefer the main story, but the What-Ifs are good for a chuckle or two. From all the amused comments around here, I look forward to playing it.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Saying that both are separate (NTR and non NTR) THEN posting both in the same thread doesn't help much ( both being polar opossite of each other) is just asking for drama. People that don't like NTR won't suddenly start liking it because its in the same thread as the main game (and that goes the same way for those that DO like NTR) If you don't like either of them, but like the other, you can't just click ignore thread and move on, which, again, leads to more trolling/whining.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Saying that both are separate (NTR and non NTR) THEN posting both in the same thread doesn't help much ( both being polar opossite of each other) is just asking for drama. People that don't like NTR won't suddenly start liking it because its in the same thread as the main game (and that goes the same way for those that DO like NTR) If you don't like either of them, but like the other, you can't just click ignore thread and move on, which, again, leads to more trolling/whining.
The streams are being crossed and that always leads to messy results...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is so funny how many people get all butt-hurt every time a new What-If comes out. I am not sure I buy the devs claim about how it doesn't take time away from the main story, sounds pretty hard to believe that if he didn't work on What-If's he wouldn't use at least some of the same time for continuing the story, but ultimately, who cares? It's not really our business how the dev spends his time, and What, Why, releases a lot more content regularly than a lot of other devs we all know and love (cough, cough), so those that don't like it should keep that in perspective.

I think most of us fans prefer the main story, but the What-Ifs are good for a chuckle or two. From all the amused comments around here, I look forward to playing it.

I look at it this way, What If is a hobby, how many of us have our hobby as our main job? Not many of us.

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You do know there is also NTR in the main game?

If people hate NTR so vehemently, they are already playing a game with NTR endings.

The What If's are just side stories.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes