kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
thats a "what if's" I'm talking bout. idk i kinda like futa (lesbian) ntr but there aren't that many games that contain it...there should be an extra tag on f95 for that..

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Why instead of demand to split threads (which is non-sense) people simply read the card in latest updates page and/or the OP to know what was released?
Who made a "demand"? But the reasoning should be obvious, if you've followed this thread long enough to see the same complaints every time a What If is released.

cuz i can simply unwatch the thread if they be separated...easy
Exactly.

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
one thing I say is to have the 9 with the continuation of ophelia, I don't really like that separate part of the game, but this 8 hats off.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Well... that happened, I guess.

On one hand, I am at a loss for words... on the other, the BaD scenes were very hot and I kinda want WWG to do the scenes for that game just to see that Jill face again.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You know im gonna say this. I FUCKING LOVE THIS DEV! Never disappoints, updates are generally pretty consistent and good quality with decent length to each on each one. You really deserve more support. To me through the years it's been a real shame watching all these milkers get more support then hard working devs (i could name a few). But i guess that's how it works irl too hard workers get shit on while other mooch and get more for doing nothing. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes