NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
(which would have sent my theory that is dependant on the feet thing to the trash since she didn't develop that mutation)
Not really, the whole dea del sesso is the whole point of the what if so it can fuck with cannon, though the whole theory of the feet seems to be pretty accurate so far or atleast it determines who is dominant or submissive in the family.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
This is often the complaint on this forum, but it's taken in stride among the supporters on Patreon & Discord. There are actually many more suggestions that don't even make it to the final poll. Usually people are somewhat disappointed when their suggestions don't win, but are not overly upset about whichever ones do win.
Which is honestly really mature of them, they are supporting the dev financially and they are respecting both his artistic vision as well as the popular vote.

Wait, dumb question, I'm guessing the author picks the 3 what ifs to poll right? Or do they do a bigger poll in-house before releasing a smaller one between the 3 finalists within the discord?.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Wait, dumb question, I'm guessing the author picks the 3 what ifs to poll right? Or do they do a bigger poll in-house before releasing a smaller one between the 3 finalists within the discord?.
The way it works is there's a first round where everyone can make up to 2 suggestions. "Voting" during this phase is done by "liking" the suggestions, so there's no limit on how many you can vote for. After a deadline, the top "liked" suggestion and 2 others selected by the dev become the final poll. This time everyone only gets a single vote.

What's odd is that the final round seems to get way more engagement than the suggestion round, and relatively unpopular suggestions can end up winning.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok so this What if is way better than all the other ones in my opinion but just like all the other ones I'm just gonna read it once and bin it.

BUT what I want to discuss, The what if before the bad ending in which Ophelia got fucked had a line about, well, Ophelia being next on the chopping block and this one had the whole "the whole reason this pill worked on a woman is because she was carrying a babby boy at the time" sooooo... does that mean, creampie on chapter 11?

I mean it could have been as simple as "Holy cow! The ultrascience dick pill also works on women... heh, never really tried to test that." and well we know that Lucia's mom who debuted on what if 3 is going to appear on chapter 11 thanks to the teasers, am I wrong to think this what ifs have one or two things that do end up or tease what's next on the game?

Also cheering for the remaining grandma appearence soon, also also I never want to see Bella doing that face again :cry:

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I'd like to see that what if with the dream involving David's Mom & Keira as a possible preview to them maybe showing up in the main game.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I'd like to see that what if with the dream involving David's Mom & Keira as a possible preview to them maybe showing up in the main game.
Too late for Kiera, she is appearing on the next chapter (out in January) but the grandma... PLEASE!!! I need it!!! I wanna see how this dev handles older woman, actual older woman the eldest woman in PV so far isn't even on her 40s and Kumiko doesn't count no matter her actual age.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Too late for Kiera, she is appearing on the next chapter (out in January) but the grandma... PLEASE!!! I need it!!! I wanna see how this dev handles older woman, actual older woman the eldest woman in PV so far isn't even on her 40s and Kumiko doesn't count no matter her actual age.
degenerateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I WOULD have made catherine be one who took the pill. shes already into women.
Aside the fact that I don't really like futa in general, what really disturbed me was, in fact, that the "victim" was Ophelia. From a loving and caring mother, she became a ruthless sex machine without a single sign of regret, almost evil. That behaviour could have been more tolerable with Catherine, since even in a normal environment is quite selfish.

Reactions: Rabbit6605

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Aside the fact that I don't really like futa in general, what really disturbed me was, in fact, that the "victim" was Ophelia. From a loving and caring mother, she became a ruthless sex machine without a single sign of regret, almost evil. That behaviour could have been more tolerable with Catherine, since even in a normal environment is quite selfish.
Isn't that the main point of "what if"'s?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Sooo...the "what if" is a filler while the the main game still not ready or is now the main focus of the developer? Because i'm seeing a lot of "what if" but not a lot of the main game.
That's what actually bothers me, these what if have become so many and so elaborate that you can't seriously argue with a straight face that the development of the main game isn't being affected by it. Haven't checked this what if, but the previous couple ones had as many renders/animations as a main character gets on a regular update, if not more.
Guess the dev realises he can't turn NTR into the focus of the main game, but the NTR guys are paying the bills, so to give the payers what they want, he's just pumping these out at the cost of the main game

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Isn't that the main point of "what if"'s?
Well.... not quite.... I mean, in all the whatifs with Hunter, you expect him to be like this, also the other whatifs are somewhat ok. But this one I found it quite disturbing.... not for the futa thing in general, but for the fact that the futa is Ophelia and she basically rapes the girls without showing any signs of regret or consideration of Sterling's feelings.

• Angry
Reactions: Mootsin

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
To be fair, this whole thing was heavily forshadowed in the main game proper, she mentions during the femdom session this very scenario (If I had a cock I'd cuck you son), she's shown to have quite the temper at times (something Catherine probably inherited), and during the monkey business futa game she is shown to be petty and vengeful when it comes to minor slights (her force femming the Sterling NPC in the game because he didn't like the food she gave him).

And, like, the two things don't even have to be mutually exclusive, Ophelia can be both a caring mother but also a domineering lover, what tipped everything over the edge was the new hormones in her body turning her in what is essentially a sex criminal assaulting certain women who are clearly not giving her their consent to fuck them until it's too late.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
To be fair, this whole thing was heavily forshadowed in the main game proper, she mentions during the femdom session this very scenario (If I had a cock I'd cuck you son), she's shown to have quite the temper at times (something Catherine probably inherited), and during the monkey business futa game she is shown to be petty and vengeful when it comes to minor slights (her force femming the Sterling NPC in the game because he didn't like the food she gave him).

And, like, the two things don't even have to be mutually exclusive, Ophelia can be both a caring mother but also a domineering lover, what tipped everything over the edge was the new hormones in her body turning her in what is essentially a sex criminal assaulting certain women who are clearly not giving her their consent to fuck them until it's too late.
I understand what you mean, but, for example, she could have at least spared Tiff (since Sterling basically begged to leave her alone) but she didn't and then she haven't even shown any sign of regret (just a random "sorry, what is done is done"), of all this whatif, that scene really disturbed me.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes