kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
I understand what you mean, but, for example, she could have at least spared Tiff (since Sterling basically begged to leave her alone) but she didn't and then she haven't even shown any sign of regret (just a random "sorry, what is done is done"), of all this whatif, that scene really disturbed me.
but isn't that the meaning of ntr? like fucking the LI without MC's concent or am i missin something

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I understand what you mean, but, for example, she could have at least spared Tiff (since Sterling basically begged to leave her alone) but she didn't and then she haven't even shown any sign of regret (just a random "sorry, what is done is done"), of all this whatif, that scene really disturbed me.
I mean, I can see what you mean, but keep in mind by then she was extremely lost in the sauce, so to speak, so much so she straight up attempted to mutilate herself later on before she could violate her daughters, by then she wasn't thinking straight anymore due to the drug and the hormones, so I think there is some extenuating circumstances for her at that point, especially since she was right in the middle of it.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think Ophelia at least tried to fight her desire for her daughters as long as she could, and when desperate she used Tiff as a convenient substitute for Brenna, perhaps due to their similar appearance. Eventually she was going to give in to her urges, but there was some internal conflict for a while.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I think Ophelia at least tried to fight her desire for her daughters as long as she could, and when desperate she used Tiff as a convenient substitute for Brenna, perhaps due to their similar appearance. Eventually she was going to give in to her urges, but there was some internal conflict for a while.
Well, the thing is that the daughters wanted to get violated, so that's why I found the Tiff scene so disturbing, since she was the only one that Sterling actually asked to be left alone. But, obviously, I understand that the whatifs are all about Sterling "losing".

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Honestly unbelievable that people are taking a non-canon what if side story this seriously but it definitely does seem that it's hindering the development of the main game
Even non-canon stories can be unsettling, at least for me. About the main game, WWG said countless of times that he does the what-ifs in his free time, outside the main game working schedule, so the development of the main game isn't affected.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Renjiro and moi69

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
degenerateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes, hello, sorry it appears this is the first time we meet.

But seriously, my interest in 3D grandmas is completely technical in this case, every VN here that I've seen use an older woman it's usually just window dressing (they are like 50 but look just slightly older than the barely legal characters) as in their hair is perfect, lustrus and full of color, their body as firm as the rest if not even firmer and no wrinkles to speak of.

Grandma's house made some right strides as some wrinkles and a silver kinda tattered hair was added to the grandma but of course he had the "I got some surgery done" to wave away the firm body.

Now if there is one thing I've noticed about this dev is that he doesn't half-ass things so I'm kinda curious to see if he is going to be able to get an attractive older character with some realistic scars of age on them (like is daz even able to handle the sagginess or are the balloon boobs just a technical crutch) because if someone is even going to TRY is this dev... if he wants to.

And if you really want to get monke brain just talk about lactation... SOMETHING THAT ISN'T HAPPENING NEARLY ENOUGH IN THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This may be the best What If that I have seen. Liked the references to other visual novels, especially the BaDIK one.

Also, the Ophelia's NTR setting reminds me of blacksheep's futa story about a boy (Josh) whose mom always ends up banging his girlfriend (Nancy), other girls and even Josh himself sometimes. Ophelia becomes as cruel as Josh's mom, not caring at all about her son's feelings.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes