Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Gotta compliment the creativity of WWG in these What If?.
Like, the dude could just do the basic idea of the winner of the poll, but he always find a way to extended and give us amazings surprises in each one.

Reactions: panzermaster

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i usually don't say things like this but when can we smack the shit out of cathrine and put some discipline into her to me she's annoying as fuck does whatever she wants without regards of the consequences hell if that was me id be getting my ass handed to me if i could skip her content i would thats how annoying she is to me.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Check out his first post in the thread:

Starts it off with "Fuck this game." and ends it with a goodbye. He's only here to mess with a game that dares to have NTR because it's a holy war to them.
Yeah, it"s true I left this game long ago. I just came here out of curiosity again to know anything is changed or not. Looks like it got more extreme than the way it is. And I also want to suggest to the Non-NTR brotherhood to choose their priorities right. It's just a mere suggestion.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and JoeKent

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The game isn't controlled by them, they're just the ones paying for it.

You should thank them rather than consider them the enemy and trying to start turf wars.
Why should i thank them? They did what they like and made this game into a NTR financing game. Its their instrest. Now it's Non-NTR fanbase choice to take a decision.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
We only decide the what ifs. We have 0% say in what goes into the main game. The NTR crowd is paying for the main game to get developed though.
Yeah, i'm sorry, NTR fanbase only deciding what ifs. But dev agreed that NTR fanbase is the main driving force of him to continue development, said to me that i should thank them for the development.

I just hope Non NTR fanbase is watching all this.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i'm sorry, NTR fanbase only deciding what ifs. But dev agreed that NTR fanbase is the main driving force of him to continue development, said to me that i should thank them for the development.

Don't twist his words. He didn't say NTR fanbase is his main driving force. He said it was where the majority of the income comes from. since it's the $20 tier and has the most pledges.

You know damn well the non-NTR fans are in this thread, they have been very vocal. What they haven't been though, is pledging. Vanilla fans can hop over to patreon and then they can dictate how they want what ifs to go. What's sad is, the NTR crowd is supporting the dev but vanilla crowd is here crying about the NTR crowd. Don't you see how backwards that is? You guys should be pledging if you could and we wouldn't be here. It's not like only NTR crowd has jobs.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019

Think of it like a free game that sell cosmetics. The people who buy the cosmetics completely fund the game. The "main driving force" of the game isn't the different digital hats and mustaches, it's just what pays for the game.

But you're here to be intentionally obtuse so you can run back to other forums and trash the game with your misinterpretation, so whatever, happy holidays.

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021

Non-NTR fanbase or the Non-NTR Brotherhood. I am forgetting which named faction you are apart of. This is coming from someone who isn't into NTR by the way. It may help you out as it seems in this thread you are the equivalent of a Jehovah Witness constantly ringing the doorbell.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
who cares that the ntr fans are deciding the what ifs its not part of the main game so who gives a fuck i dont play them so it doesnt bother me and i hate ntr so i have it shut off in the main game and dont touch the what ifs i just play something else until the next update comes out.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And I also want to suggest to the Non-NTR brotherhood to choose their priorities right.
What the hell are you even talking about? I don't play NTR games myself since I have no interest in them. I do play this game, since it's not an NTR game. In fact, this is the game the non-NTR crowd should play since the main goal of the game is TO STOP NTR!

Yes, a lot of fans of this game are NTR fans, who, let's be honest, don't realise they're the ones who are being cucked. They're the ones who are holding hands with the girls, thinking about what they would do when they reach a bad ending, but in reality, that didn't happen and the MC is fucking the girls behind their back.

And yes, unlike you, I do support the game (granted, on the lowest tier since times are expensive nowadays), but I believe every bit helps paying towards this game. So yes, my priorities are straight. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my meeting with the Non-Furry Assembly to post hate messages in other threads.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So, thats the real reason why what ifs are getting regular updates with all almost 90% of the stuff is on NTR. But, unfortunately i cant blame you because of the polls won by NTR fanbase. As i said multiple times, this game is now controlled heavily by NTR fanbase. They have more say, particularly in what ifs. So, dev is just doing more like a "charity" for vanilla fanbase by continuing the main game updates for that mere 20% income.

So, now, It's for Vanilla fanbase to decide where they should put their priorities & support. In the game where the 80% of the income come from their opponent fanbase or other games in which they have more say in the content that gets released regularly.
Yeah, it"s true I left this game long ago. I just came here out of curiosity again to know anything is changed or not. Looks like it got more extreme than the way it is. And I also want to suggest to the Non-NTR brotherhood to choose their priorities right. It's just a mere suggestion.
Why should i thank them? They did what they like and made this game into a NTR financing game. Its their instrest. Now it's Non-NTR fanbase choice to take a decision.
Your language is so needlessly divisive, you should consider becoming a politician. Have you even considered that many of the top patrons might not even be fans of NTR (not in your absolutist terms anyway), and that they simply don't care and just want to see something interesting/entertaining? I've pitched several non-NTR ideas for What Ifs myself, only for the sake of variety, but they don't win the votes. I'm not going to cry about it, it's on me to try and come up with a more interesting idea next time. This polarized mentality is childish and tiresome.

Yep, and thats why I'll never support this project, even tho I really enjoy the main story and want to see its conclusion.
And you. If you're not going to support the game, the least you could do is be appreciative. If enough people agreed with you, we wouldn't get any more of this game. You're acting like someone who refuses to pay taxes but still expects the benefits of paved roads etc. Pure entitlement.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am watching this and honesty I dont care I dont pay for things that I can get for free online I dont continuously
bitch in the game threads when I know I have no affect on the path the devs takes their game after all I dont want the mods on my ass over something thats pointless I think you know what I mean by that.
Bro seriously I respect what your trying to do in helping Non NTR Fans to decide what games are good and what arent but thats something thats best discussed in a non NTR/harem only off topic thread.
I just hope you will take my advice one of these days.

Is it just me or Brenna looks alot like Sidney are they the same model?
I use to think the same thing until i realize it was just the hair. They both use the same hair model called "Linda" IIRC. Quite a few games use that hair and i always think "this looks like Brenna" but in reality, if you switched the hair they wouldn't look alike.

Reactions: JoeKent

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Why? That would be like any other generic incest game. Back when this stuff started booming, nearly every MC used underhanded stuff (be it blackmail, drugs or emotional manipulation) to get it on with his family. The reason why I enjoy this game is because the MC is a stand up guy.
I might have expressed myself badly, what I meant is, if people want ugly/fat people to fuck hot girls in these games because they like projecting in them, wouldn't a game where the protagonist is fat/ugly be a better fit to them rather than the villain?

I'm not referring to this game specifically, and I agree with you, the protagonist not doing any of the usual fucked up shit protagonists in this games do (as parodied in the Big Brother section of the most recent What If, where the dude is planning to save money so he can put cameras in the bathroom) make him far more endearing to the reader.

It also explains some of Hunter's fucked up strategies. Dude was also a house game protagonist back in the days, and he's continuing to do the shit he used to do back then, except not he's a 90 something old bastard making his actions far less "justified" for the player, and clearly showing the true face of this kind of shit.

Like, the game has a central theme and message and sticks with it, which is great honestly.

Reactions: Pidgeons
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes