Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Whoa. That's quite a lot of arguing over completely avoidable content.

Usually I see someone ask if certain content is avoidable and then they just get made fun of for asking for some reason, but in this case it seems like some people are like "I don't like that this content is even an option" and dip.

It's super-easy to avoid. Also even though I tend to use walkthrough mods, if I can't even pretend I could possibly fail then I feel like I might as well play kinetic VNs, and I skip those. I'm super not into that kind of content, but it's enough for me that it's avoidable--perhaps a punishment for those who make severely horrible choices and will have to do some save scumming, and a reward for those actually into it.

Oh yeah, thank you to
for answering my question. I've been waiting for that for awhile. This alone is worth the redownload!

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Well, i finally had the time to play What If 8. It is easily my new favourite. Everything was great.

I did't expect the girls from the other games. It was fun, especially the 'Foot of the mountains' one.

Oh and Hunter finally got his successor. What a happy ending. :LOL:

Great job WWG! Appreciate your work.

Reactions: D Dog

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't understand the people who cry for the ntr, if in the main game sterling is going to win and keep the girls, it makes sense that other things are explored in the "what if" routes, it would be very boring if the "what if" only focus on vanilla routes, right?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't understand the people who cry for the ntr, if in the main game sterling is going to win and keep the girls, it makes sense that other things are explored in the "what if" routes, it would be very boring if the "what if" only focus on vanilla routes, right?
I think the problem is not the NTR itself, I think is just how is made sometimes, to me, for example, the NTR in the #8 seemed too "cruel" for my taste, but is just my taste. The #4 to me is a true masterpiece, even if is NTR.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah, i'm sorry, NTR fanbase only deciding what ifs. But dev agreed that NTR fanbase is the main driving force of him to continue development, said to me that i should thank them for the development.

I just hope Non NTR fanbase is watching all this.
YOU ARE WELCOME. SAYS THE PRO NTR MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What is the futa content other than the What if story 8?
Right now in the main game, Ophelia and Sterling play a PC game on a laptop that has a Futa mom who goes around impregnating her children and friends. It's almost like what if 8, but with a cast of strangers and if disney made the cgi.

Also in the latest chapter, Drew fucks Tiff in the bad end. Drew being the Futa if you haven't played the latest chapter.

Reactions: Onbunga

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think the problem is not the NTR itself, I think is just how is made sometimes, to me, for example, the NTR in the #8 seemed too "cruel" for my taste, but is just my taste. The #4 to me is a true masterpiece, even if is NTR.
I haven't played this "what if" yet, but ntr are usually "cruel" you better not read doujins of terasu mc, ratatatat74, lalibert etc. that is cruel, and it is like that because the fans of the ntr like that, I personally am not a fan of ntr but I do enjoy the corruption of the girls a bit

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I haven't played this "what if" yet, but ntr are usually "cruel" you better not read doujins of terasu mc, ratatatat74, lalibert etc. that is cruel, and it is like that because the fans of the ntr like that, I personally am not a fan of ntr but I do enjoy the corruption of the girls a bit
Well yes, but there is "cruel" and "cruel", but I repeat myself, is just a personal tase when it comes to this particular what-if. Maybe because I am not a fan of NTR nor a fan of Futa, so the general dislike in this particular case is higher xD

Welrea

Jan 28, 2022
Wait really you think #8 is more cruel then #4 where the mc is caged and forced to watch all of his family get raped and then he is cooked/killed in the end? damn :HideThePain:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Wait really you think #8 is more cruel then #4 where the mc is caged and forced to watch all of his family get raped and then he is cooked/killed in the end? damn :HideThePain:
Well, yes, they are strangers and cannibals, so you can expect such behaviour (from Hunter as well).
Ophelia is his mom, and yet she didn't give a fuck about her son's feelings at all, she was even proud of herself, yes one can blame the side effect of pill, but still..... that's why I found more "cruel" this over that.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Why haven't you people learned to ignore the ntr trolls yet? Just let report them and let the mods do their jobs. Every time a what if comes out this thread devolves into some type of holy war with the Ntr fans and anti ntr people at each others throats for no reason. Most of the people complaining about ntr arent people who actively follow this thread or the patreon in the first place. They're the same people who go to whatever game thread they want to find something to complain about. Whether it ntr, a game taking to long, an update being to short or anyting else. Just let them be, report the comments and move on

Welrea

Jan 28, 2022
Well, yes, they are strangers and cannibals, so you can expect such behaviour (from Hunter as well).
Ophelia is his mom, and yet she didn't give a fuck about her son's feelings at all, yes one can blame the side effect of pill, but still..... that's why I found more "cruel" this over that.
hmm okay i see your point, i personally thought it was more tragic then cruel. But i also see what you mean.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Why haven't you people learned to ignore the ntr trolls yet? Just let report them and let the mods do their jobs. Every time a what if comes out this thread devolves into some type of holy war with the Ntr fans and anti ntr people at each others throats for no reason. Most of the people complaining about ntr arent people who actively follow this thread or the patreon in the first place. They're the same people who go to whatever game thread they want to find something to complain about. Whether it ntr, a game taking to long, an update being to short or anyting else. Just let them be, report the comments and move on
WHY REPORT IN THE FIRST PLACE?? THEY KNOW THIS GAME WILL CONTAIN NTR. JUST DONT PLAY OR COMMENT. THE DEV LIKES NTR AND WONT CHANGE. SO WHY COMPLAIN

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes