OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The entitlement of a lot people on this site when it pertains to games and developers especially the people who don't pay a dime to act like they should have any say in how the game is made or what its content should be, it's always funny to me.
Sorry to disappoint, but actually I have the highest tier on his Patreon, and so many others that are also here.
Personally I don't like NTR of any kind, especially when not avoidable (like in the what-if).
But still, there are just too many NTR lovers in this game that is getting frustrating even participating in the polls and suggestions.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Including these non canon what ifs and game bad endings there are significant NTR content. These NTR scenes are no longer only small bad endings and non NTR fans are still not understanding that.
There are no canon NTR scenes in the game, all of them are bad endings. Hunter may try to do something but he'll never succeed if you don't let him, and if you let him you'll go back in time automatically to take the other choice.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
^that's correct. Dev made it mandatory that if NTR won 2 times in a row, it can't be suggested again. Mostly because most request were NTR and he didn't see a reason not to just give the people what they wanted.
Ehm....

WHAT IF #1 -> NTR
WHAT IF #2 -> NTR
WHAT IF #3 -> Vanilla
WHAT IF #4 -> NTR
WHAT IF #5 -> NTR
WHAT IF #6 -> NTR
WHAT IF #7 -> NTR
WHAT IF #8 -> NTR

It seems that the "mandatoy rule" wasn't mandatory xD

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Oh holy shit i am still shocked....i just fast skipped through this "what if part 8" episode and deleted it afterwards thoroughly...i mean i am absolutley no fan of this futanari stuff but abusing Ophelia for such a Futa Overhaul orgy and let her use all single other females in the game.....even not Hunter or MC had this honor in any other Episodes...Why Ophelia....the only woman left in game who is overdue to get properly fucked by Hunter or Sterling....and I think this is really the longest "What If" Episodes yet so the dev did a real great job with massive content.....hope the folks who are into Futanari got their throat full and never suggest on patreon the dev to put this into main game....scary...:eek:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Oh holy shit i am still shocked....i just fast skipped through this "what if part 8" episode and deleted it afterwards thoroughly...i mean i am absolutley no fan of this futanari stuff but abusing Ophelia for such a Futa Overhaul orgy and let her use all single other females in the game.....even not Hunter or MC had this honor in any other Episodes...Why Ophelia....the only woman left in game who is overdue to get properly fucked by Hunter or Sterling....and I think this is really the longest "What If" Episodes yet so the dev did a real great job with massive content.....hope the folks who are into Futanari got their throat full and never suggest on patreon the dev to put this into main game....scary...:eek:
Aparently someone suggested this and convinced a bunch of futa-lovers to join the highest tier on Patreon just to make that suggestion win in the polls.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sorry to disappoint, but actually I have the highest tier on his Patreon, and so many others that are also here.
Personally I don't like NTR of any kind, especially when not avoidable (like in the what-if).
But still, there are just too many NTR lovers in this game that is getting frustrating even participating in the polls and suggestions.
I would have stopped supporting him if I were in your place, let alone be one of his highest tier supporters.

You guys are seriously getting sidelined every month and you get the final game after waiting for months. You guys should really be vocal about things.

There should be alternate NTR and non NTR what ifs because even though non NTR votes are less these votes still mean something. Developer ignoring your votes and not giving you guys anything between main updates just shows that he don't really give a fuck about you non NTR folks.

I know that dev should try to earn as much as he can but you should also put your money where you and your opinion is valued.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I would have stopped supporting him if I were in your place, let alone be one of his highest tier supporters.

You guys are seriously getting sidelined every month and you get the final game after waiting for months. You guys should really be vocal about things.

There should be alternate NTR and non NTR what ifs because even though non NTR votes are less these votes still mean something. Developer ignoring your votes and not giving you guys anything between main updates just shows that he don't really give a fuck about you non NTR folks.

I know that dev should try to earn as much as he want but you should also put your money where you and your opinion is valued.
To be honest ...if i have to choose between getting NTR'd by Hunter with Ophelia and the Option to turn Ophelia into a Futa....i clearly choose the NTR with Hunter and Ophelia...
Anyway the What If Episodes are not really NTR to me anyway..

Reactions: avengedthief

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I get that and sorry that you're getting frustrated but you're not who I'm talking about because I'm not just talking about people who don't like ntr it's just people on this site in general that insult people's game cause they don't like that person's interest or think because they don't like it the whole game should change. I also think Fayn Arawn brings up good point of how the WhatWhyGames does ntr compared to vanilla and I think he's right so maybe you would want to decrease your tier until after certain people get fucked in the main game but that's my suggestion which could definitely be wrong so listen at your own leisure.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ehm....

WHAT IF #1 -> NTR
WHAT IF #2 -> NTR
WHAT IF #3 -> Vanilla
WHAT IF #4 -> NTR
WHAT IF #5 -> NTR
WHAT IF #6 -> NTR
WHAT IF #7 -> NTR
WHAT IF #8 -> NTR

It seems that the "mandatoy rule" wasn't mandatory xD
It was lifted after what if 4 or 5, so the next vanilla that was mandatory was instead replaced by whatever the community wanted and yeah, NTR won.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
As someone who is not a fan of NTR, my only disappointment is that we didn't get a scene where MC does Ophelia from behind while she rails another girl.
I would have done a rage ass-fuck when Ophelia took Sterling's place in fucking Aliza, leave her unconscious for too much cumming and then leave the house for good.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Anyway the What If Episodes are not really NTR to me anyway..
That's what dev is doing. He is keeping NTR guys happy by giving NTR what ifs every month and at the same time keeping non NTR guys happy by hiding behind the excuse of non canon.

All I'm saying is those small votes should let dev know that there are people who want non NTR what ifs and he shouldn't neglect them since they are also supporting.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Well, yes, they are strangers and cannibals, so you can expect such behaviour (from Hunter as well).
Ophelia is his mom, and yet she didn't give a fuck about her son's feelings at all, she was even proud of herself, yes one can blame the side effect of pill, but still..... that's why I found more "cruel" this over that.
Bro,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a funny sense of cruelty as well as a bizarre emotional attachment to Sterling's well being.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's what dev is doing. He is keeping NTR guys happy by giving NTR what ifs every month and at the same time keeping non NTR guys happy by hiding behind the excuse of non canon.

All I'm saying is those small votes should let dev know that there are people who want non NTR what ifs and he shouldn't neglect them since they are also supporting.
This is false information. The community decided the what if we get. It gets suggested by the community and voted by the community. Dev only develops it, but he doesn't choose the one to make. He is keeping the majority of his paying costumers happy. The paying majority is NTR, so yeah, in that way he is keeping them happy.

But again, Dev doesn't just create NTR what ifs because he feels like it, but because we are the ones suggesting and voting for it.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

I know that dev should try to earn as much as he can but you should also put your money where you and your opinion is valued.
Apperantly you don't understand how voting works. It's not a please everyone mechanism. Majority rules. Period.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
So the minority paying costumers should just fuck off? They don't mean shit? They shouldn't get ANYTHING? It's fair to sideline them?
Um yeah, thats basically how "majority rules" works, the majority liking get slut Ophelia, pregnant Ophelia, even Ophelia with a dick, while the others get "Maybe next year, No promises tho!"

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So the minority paying costumers should just fuck off? They don't mean shit? They shouldn't get ANYTHING? It's fair to sideline them?
That's how voting works, like the guy two post above me said. What do you want dev to do? Make 2 what ifs? For a minority and the people who pirate the game? Then you have a real reason to cry that what ifs cut into development time.

If you say force the every once in a while it has to be a Vanilla, then you might lose pledges those months. You would be asking the dev to again, cut his finances to please a minority.

Reactions: sava75

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Apperantly you don't understand how voting works. It's not a please everyone mechanism. Majority rules. Period.
It seems a lot of people who voted against "futa Ophelia" were still entertained by it, I've only seen a few that vehemently disliked it. When your choice doesn't win, but you end up enjoying the winner anyway, it feels like less of a personal defeat. That being said, if enough supporters feel strongly about it, perhaps a compromise could be found. Simply saying "the majority rules" is foolish if a large enough minority decides to withdraw support.

EDIT: Also it should be noted that while "futa Ophelia" won the last poll, it was only by simple majority and was the closest result thus far: 47% vs 42% vs 12% (rounded). Viewed this way, the majority actually voted against "futa Ophelia".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes