d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Apperantly you don't understand how voting works. It's not a please everyone mechanism. Majority rules. Period.
Um yeah, thats basically how "majority rules" works, the majority liking get slut Ophelia, pregnant Ophelia, even Ophelia with a dick, while the others get "Maybe next year, No promises tho!"
That's how voting works, like the guy two post above me said. What do you want dev to do? Make 2 what ifs? For a minority and the people who pirate the game? Then you have a real reason to cry that what ifs cut into development time.

If you say force the every once in a while it has to be a Vanilla, then you might lose pledges those months. You would be asking the dev to again, cut his finances to please a minority.
Non NTR fans might as well stop supporting him or go to smaller tier if they REALLY want to support him even after all this.

If these minority voters decide to stop supporting it will still result in loss. Therefore 'Majority votes only' logic doesn't really apply here since his aim is to keep everyone around.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Non NTR fans might as well stop supporting him or go to smaller tier if they REALLY want to support him even after all this.

If these minority voters decide to stop supporting it will still result in loss. Therefore 'Majority votes only' logic doesn't really apply here since his aim is to keep everyone around.
This has been the way for over a year now. It's not like it just happened recently. They are still their supporting the tier because that tier supports the dev the most. They might not even be at that tierr for the what ifs. Like hypnosoul said, he doesn't like NTR but he's pledged at the highest tier.

Yet you are here pirating the game and telling people to stop supporting. Who are you to tell others how to spend their money when you don't.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

I see you're really struggling with the concept of voting and how it works. Your infantile and entitled outburst are noted, though.

jws_tex

Oct 23, 2019
So, I don't really have a dog in the fight because I pitched in at a low tier and only for a few months. But why all the alternative content anyway? I stopped supporting because of the what if content coming out to begin with. If the main game has a NTR switch just add main game content, right? Then everyone is happy anyway. Also, doesn't the What if content just slow down main game development? Super dingy when it comes to this stuff and don't want to disrespect anyone, just straight-up curious.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
So, I don't really have a dog in the fight because I pitched in at a low tier and only for a few months. But why all the alternative content anyway? I stopped supporting because of the what if content coming out to begin with. If the main game has a NTR switch just add main game content, right? Then everyone is happy anyway. Also, doesn't the What if content just slow down main game development? Super dingy when it comes to this stuff and don't want to disrespect anyone, just straight-up curious.
The Dev has already explained he sets aside a certain amount of time each day for the main story line and works on the " What Ifs " on the side for a lot less time. The "What Ifs " are just a fun side project to keep excitement for the main game alive. That do not cut into the main game development or cannon.

I'm beginning to find the controversy surrounding the " What Ifs " as hilarious. It's really not that big of a deal. Quite frankly I enjoy them and even more so now knowing how many people get senselessly butthurt over them.

Lucky for you guys I have the day off and I'm getting wildly entertained by all of this. So I'm camping out here licking up all the delicious tears.

QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
Also, doesn't the What if content just slow down main game development?
As yourmomma said, the dev says the What If's are basically like a side project for him, and time spent on them would otherwise be put into non-game stuff.
From my perspective, making a game is a creative pursuit, and without a little distraction you can easily lose interest in the project or even burn out from being too single minded in a limited box. The What If's give the dev the opportunity to play around the world without the time investment needed for quality writing and cohesive story (which IMO is what separates Power Vacuum from most games in the genre). Plus it allows the dev to create and share new renders and animations, honing his own skills, giving us more to fap to, and improving the main game product.
I'm sure you'd agree that if WWG were to bust out more frequent main game updates with mundane writing and sloppy, generic animations it would be a net negative from the fappers perspective.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one is answer this guys question. He's asking why the what ifs exist.

To put it simply, the Dev wanted to do more for the $20 tier to separate it from the other tiers. Before that, it was just getting the beta build a few days earlier. He did this to give his supporters more. He didn't have too and yet people who don't even pay, attack him for it. He could have been like many of the other patreon's that just give you the game a little early or a few pictures a month. Hell, WWG gives up to 7 pictures every 10 days. I've seen some devs that give you 1 or 3 pictures a month as a "status update".

people have to remember that the $20 tier what ifs is a "thank you" thing he does for people.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Being honest here, I really dont like the what if series, so I simply dont gownload it.
In the main game I could see NTR scenes were more elaborated, BUT on normal(vanilla?) rouye, everything is fine.
CH10 was magnificent for vaniilla lovers.
Sterling took 3 virginities(maybe 4, dunno if Ophelia ass was virgin)
Had 2 3somes
Discovered that asian mom husband is a cuckold.
Hotel girl will be fucked soon.
Cat will start help Sterling to "build" his family harem.

So in resume, no NTR plkayers should focus only in the main game.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
BTB has the voting for the next What If begun?
The next one will be release after Ch 11, so i believe dev probably its going to wait to make a voting because Ch 11 should give more options, like full sex with Ophelia and maybe some threesome between family.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The non-NTR path should completely delete the grandfather from the game. He's completely non-essential to the game and just ruins the rest of the content by appearing every so often. As a pure harem game experience, it's objectively detrimental to have a character like that.

That or just let us murder him already. As soon as he touched one of the girls he should've been dogmeat.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The non-NTR path should completely delete the grandfather from the game. He's completely non-essential to the game and just ruins the rest of the content by appearing every so often. As a pure harem game experience, it's objectively detrimental to have a character like that.

That or just let us murder him already. As soon as he touched one of the girls he should've been dogmeat.
The dev said before that Hunter IS essential to the game's story. He was the driving force that put Sterling on the road to his harem and the body he has now lol. This story without a villain would be so bland.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Are you playing on skip mode? If Hunter didn't exist, MC would be a short skinny boy and all the girls in the family would fuck other guys, just pay attention to the story, hes the reason why MC fuck everyone.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes