Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
The "What Ifs?" don't take any development time away from the main story. If he didn't make them, he would do something else in that time, like live his life, rather than spend more hours on the main story. The developer has repeatedly said this himself.

If anything the "What Ifs?" help keep the main story going as they bring the most money in. That relieves any financial pressure so keeps the main story "pure".

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure why it would disturb you if you played the majority of the What Ifs the majority of the love interests get fucked the same way by a walrus or a fossil and then end up knocked up and in bliss.
The only What Ifs side stories that dont have the Ugly Bastard Warning is The Recent on and What If 3.
As I said also before, in the other What Ifs, the NTR is performed by Hunter, and he has the same attitude also in the main game, so you can expect the same in the What If. In this case, Ophelia becomes a ruthless sex addict from one day to another, and without even blinking she forces herself over all the girls and shows no regret for hurting her son. In the main game she even cried after realizing that she was treating him bad. I don't find NTR disturbing in the What Ifs in general, only this one for her behaviour (even if is non-canonical).

Reactions: JoeKent

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah I guess I can see your point the issue is for me is well I dont see them as characters in the What Ifs because in the Main game I dont play with the NTR on.
The Behavior for Ophelia was obviously going to change because shes the one doing the Cucking but then again if I read 2 much into it its probably the 14 inch 6 inch girth dong that she magically grows that changes her personality.
It's also alternate universe Ophelia. Her personality is different from the real one.

Take Sterling for example. He willingly gave up Brenna and Cath. No drugging or convincing or blackmailing needed. Real Sterling wouldn't do that.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
lmao dev wins big time with what if lol

characters from being a dick coming and getting cucked as well
does the dev of being a dick know about this lol??

It's not just about burn out. 80% of the money my game brings in is from the What If? tier. If I were to drop the What Ifs? and spend 9 hours a day on the game, I'd be working 50% harder on the main game and earning less than half the money. My goal here is to make this venture worthwhile. If it isn't, I have to stop. The What Ifs? have proven to be a good way to monetize my free time whereas spending it on the main game hasn't.
ignore the haters, you have one of the few adult games that bring comedy into the genre. watching mc fuck all girls gets repetitive , plot of power vacuum is funny and what if is even more hilarious.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It's also alternate universe Ophelia. Her personality is different from the real one.

Take Sterling for example. He willingly gave up Brenna and Cath. No drugging or convincing or blackmailing needed. Real Sterling wouldn't do that.
Yes, I know and already said that I am aware of the fact that the What-Ifs are like a parallel universe, I mean even the bad copy of Kevin in #7 doesn't exists in the official timeline. Here Ophelia was even pregnant and the fetus became her dick, so I am fully aware of that. Is just my perception of her from the main game that is making me find disturbing #8.
If it was Drew instead of Ophelia I would just enjoyed it like the others.
Don't get me wrong, #8 is still a work of art, is just that I am not able to appreciate it like the others.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017

I mean, the alternative was his mother potentially killing or maiming herself by cutting off her cock, and he already knew they were gone the second they had a sniff of her cock, it was a done and gone deal by then, I guess he preferred being cucked than actually losing his family by then.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Ok, but real talk, wouldn't it be better if the ugly/fat dude was, like, the protagonist of the piece rather than the villain then?
WELL I DON'T SEE HIM AS A VILLIAN. I SEE HIM LIKE THE HULK. SOMETIMES HES DESTORYING THE CITY AND OTHER TIMES HES SAVING IT.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Nope, that's also wrong, because you are going by percentage and not file count. A what if can be finished in 10 to 15 minutes, depending on reading speed. Hell, one guy read it in like 5 minutes and we thought he skipped the talking to just watch the sex scenes.

A main game update would need several hours to complete, but again, based on reading speed. So you would need about 8 to 10 what ifs to equal 1 real update. With what ifs coming out every other month and updates every 6 months. You only get 3 what ifs between updates. Not even close to the amount required to "have more NTR content" then a main game update.

Also, a main game update has MANY MANY MANY Sterling / Vanilla scenes. Meanwhile they only ever have TWO and always TWO bad ends. Vanilla to NTR, you have 95% of a main updates play time be vanilla and the other 5% be NTR.

The only thing you can argue is that we get some relief for content more often because we have something to see every other month.
If at all what are saying is true about overall lewd content of Vanilla/NTR from main story/what if's, why this "render" count argument come from audience in the first place? There's not even some truth about this?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes