RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So NTR'ing your own game characters wasn't enough and you even wanted do same thing to other games? Wow... Makes sense... I wonder why DrPinkCake approved this Futa NTR thing or maybe you didn't even bother getting permission for this, who knows...

Not gonna say anthing about SerialNumberComics game tho but I wish you didn't done futa NTR with Being a DIK, that game is far better than yours with every detail for sure and I didn't want to see that darn well-written characters f*cked here by Ophelias Futa Version as a NTR mini game.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 2195053
A lot of guys that don't like ntr really love watching them and crying about it after eh? that's sus to me bro... you sure your not into cuck shit?:unsure:
I don't need to watch whole scene for seeing what happens there, you can see on screenshots or you can just use skip button. I mostly look What If's of this game with skipping content because of how much bullshit envolved but this one was out of line. And stop using Obiwan for something like this, you are lowering our space jesus quality with things like this...

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I don't need to watch whole scene for seeing what happens there, you can see on screenshots or you can just use skip button. I mostly look What If's of this game with skipping content because of how much bullshit envolved but this one was out of line. And stop using Obiwan for something like this, you are lowering our space jesus quality with things like this...
Copium is a helluva drug. you don't want to see it? ignore the thread, there is tools to hide threads on f95 for the more sensitive folk like yourself.

WWG was just trying to give the being a Dik fans some content god knows they needed some, that's quite charitable of him since Jill and bella have been dry of content for over a year now and to think people complain about WWG's main story update pace.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Am I playing the game wrong the this what if update and the last one only had like 20 lines before it said to be continued kinda of a bummer because I was looking forward to the Futa Incest.
you need to install the Uncensor Patch bro.

Reactions: JoeKent

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The only thing that disturbed me in this whatif, is the fact that Ophelia, from one day to another, started to treat the girls as fuckdolls wothout any kind of regret for her actions, she sees a girl and immediately "rape" her and didn't even care when Sterling left for good. I know the what-ifs are like an alternate universe where anything is possible, but nevertheless is quite disturbing. All the other what-ifs didn't gave me this bad vibe.
But is just a personal opinion, don't get me wrong, the renders/animations quality is always the best.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I m glad for the new updated but sorry, nota futa fan .Have funn!
Ps,I love the cross-over, hope there there will be the NTR character join in this universal and make those cross-over MC be cuckolded.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I think WWG stands in a pretty rough spot right now.
On one hand wanting to create sincere realistic characters advance the plot line in a way that seems authentic and true to the nature of the narrative.

But on the other hand getting stuck with most of the monetization demanding HERE AND NOW gratification and NTR in the What Ifs?
Which in turn affects negatively on the setup of personality of certain characters in the main plotline.

It seems like consistently insisting that the What Ifs? are in fact non-canon is theonly mechanism he found to fight that situation right now.

Well, I don’t know if he actually cares about the authenticity of the characters that much or just prefers to focus on creating the biggest profit plan from the product.

But I can’t control other people’s decisions if I could I would’ve tried to balance the tides.
It’s a shame that the creative process has fallen into the money trap yet again.

The only thing that disturbed me in this whatif, is the fact that Ophelia, from one day to another, started to treat the girls as fuckdolls wothout any kind of regret for her actions, she sees a girl and immediately "rape" her and didn't even care when Sterling left for good. I know the what-ifs are like an alternate universe where anything is possible, but nevertheless is quite disturbing. All the other what-ifs didn't gave me this bad vibe.
But is just a personal opinion, don't get me wrong, the renders/animations quality is always the best.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think WWG stands on a pretty rough spot right now.
On one hand wanting to create sincere realistic characters advance the plot line in a way that seems authentic and true to the nature of the narrative.

But on the other hand getting stuck with most of the monetization demanding HERE AND NOW gratification and NTR in the What Ifs?
Which in turn affects negatively on the setup of personality of certain characters in the main plotline.

Well, I don’t know if he actually cares about the authenticity of the characters that much or just prefers to focus on creating the biggest profit plan from the product.

But I can’t control other people’s decisions if I could I would’ve tried to balance the tides.
It’s a shame that the creative process has fallen into the money trap yet again.
My God...What?Why?Games has become...Electronic Arts! :LOL:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I think WWG stands on a pretty rough spot right now.

Exactly, I mean for 10 chapters we saw Ophelia as a loving and caring person (with some femdom fantasies, of course, but she always tried to do the right thing) so it is quite hard to see her as a complete ruthless sex addict with no regards for her son's feelings.
Of course, one can blame the pill that she has taken (as explained in the end), but nevertheless the NTR shown in this what-if felt completely wrong.
I get it, is a what-if so it's completely unlinked from the main plotline (she was even pregnant), but even considering that, it was hard to watch for me.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
You said it yourself: (it) is a what-if.
It's not supposed to make sense, it's a way for the dev to break away from the monotony of working on the main story. Creatively, it's a bit of fun in a non-canon side story.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kabraly and sava75
Jun 28, 2020
Another What If. Another bucket of popcorn to laugh at people who play it and hate it despite the multiple warnings of it having content they are going to dislike. Even better to see people psycho-analyze the characters in the mini game version when its clearly stated its not related to the main plot. Keep it up.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think WWG stands in a pretty rough spot right now.

It seems like consistently insisting that the What Ifs? are in fact non-canon is theonly mechanism he found to fight that situation right now.

I think you might be taking this game too seriously. Yes, the characters do have more depth and personality than we usually see in adult games, maybe that's why we get emotionally invested in them. But they also talk like sitcom characters, they were always able to fall into various "bad end" situations, and the entire premise of this game's plot is so ridiculous that it requires heavy suspension of disbelief.

The What Ifs are just an extension of the bad end concept, no one has to view/play any of them. Either way, the What Ifs have been going for a while now, with only negligible (if any) impact to the schedule of the main game. Yes, the main releases have taken longer, but they've also gotten bigger. Each chapter has been constructed to be satisfying and cohesive, more frequent releases could sabotage the formula. So then to keep supporters engaged and reward them for their patience, What Ifs were introduced.

You can lament capitalism if you want, but face reality: WWG is not a top earner in this market (although I think he should be) so he has to consider ways to entice more supporters, and the What Ifs have accomplished this. Still, if WWG didn't want to make the What Ifs then he wouldn't, but don't forget they were his idea in the first place and he has almost total control over what happens in them. To say that the top supporters are demanding anything is inaccurate at best, and projection at worst.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Fantastic update Ch10 and fantastic What If, usually I don't play them ( I don't like NTR) but this one is hilarious! I love the characters of other games appearing here!

Reactions: panzermaster

CrownsT

Aug 13, 2017
I really don't understand why everyone likes the "what if" so much I like some ntr but this is not one of the good ones, if you ask me I would prefer the focus on main story development which in my opinion is the big thing in this game .

Sorry for any English mistakes, English is not my first language, feel free to correct anything in my comment

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I really don't understand why everyone likes the "what if" so much I like some ntr but this is not one of the good ones, if you ask me I would prefer the focus on main story development which in my opinion is the big thing in this game .

Sorry for any English mistakes, English is not my first language, feel free to correct anything in my comment
What If was created to give some content between the main game update and who decide whats going to happen is the top tier people, who seems to like more NTR, like dev say already, with What If or not, the main game will be recieve updates with same frequency, so if dev stop doing What Ifs its just less content and the same amount of time between updates.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes