toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
One question, which path has the most/full content out of the game? NTR on or off? don't really care about it if the game is 'longer' on the ntr path

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
One question, which path has the most/full content out of the game? NTR on or off? don't really care about it if the game is 'longer' on the ntr path
All NTR is in bad endings and leads to a game over (well, sends you back to the choice to make), so the non-NTR is the actual game.

Reactions: toorfu
Jul 10, 2017
in the main game the ntr are just bad endings so theres no real routes for them but honestly missing out on a decent bit of sex scenes since the main guy doesn't get much till a little later

Last edited:
Reactions: toorfu

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Well.... not quite.... I mean, in all the whatifs with Hunter, you expect him to be like this, also the other whatifs are somewhat ok. But this one I found it quite disturbing.... not for the futa thing in general, but for the fact that the futa is Ophelia and she basically rapes the girls without showing any signs of regret or consideration of Sterling's feelings.
Since they are separated from the main plot, look at like like an alternate dimension Ophelia. Like Bacon from Timestamps.

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
Anyone got any of the wallpapers from the last 3 months last one I've saw was from August. Please share them if you can.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I wonder what would happen if the MC found grandpa's pill. Would he have a second penis grow and fuck for example Ophelia and Brenna at the same time? Would the 10 o'clock orgy of one of the previous what ifs be a 10 hours orgy instead?
Or what would happen if grandpa used the pill himself?
:unsure:

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Dude... there were people complaining here because there was NTR on the game even after it was stated to be a fail state AND after a switch to turn it off got implemented so if you've never seen someone get upset over that you either haven't read the whole thread here OR those messages got deleted because complaining about NTR was banned on this thread... because despite being properly warned and shown that you can turn it off they kept complaining.
Not enough that I've seen it tbh, and I've been following this game from the start, but I don't entirely doubt it as there usually is a couple. The thing is that I'm sure you intellectually get the difference between a tiny amount of people getting pissy in the beginning then leaving, versus the shit show we have in here every* single* time* everyone gets notified the thread has updated to see another what if game.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you like ntr, or you don't, or you like the what if content or you don't, etc etc, I feel like the commonsense solution that makes literally everyone happy is separate threads for what if content, so people can just unwatch/ignore. And then if people specifically go into the what if threads to complain just mute/warn/tempban them. Solves the issue entirely bc I've seen "what if" side games getting a lot more popular these days, it isn't exclusive to this game/thread so the issue won't fix itself.

I'm personally not mad at the "what if" content for existing, shoutout to those guys for supporting most of the game since they prob make the dev the most money, I just think side games probably deserve their own threads so main content enjoyers can stop being notified. Especially when the side game has as many volumes as this one.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Am I playing the game wrong the this what if update and the last one only had like 20 lines before it said to be continued kinda of a bummer because I was looking forward to the Futa Incest.
You have to download/install the patch from lewdpatcher.

Reactions: JoeKent
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes