foible

Aug 29, 2017
What if 8 In all the scenes, it would be better if someone fucked Ophelia, and not vice versa....Some kind of nonsense
Two things would have been epic;
A. Sterling/Hunter starts fucking Ophelia from behind forming a fuck train (or Ophelia could suck him off while she fucks the girl)
2. Ophelia's alone with no one around to fuck and sucks herself off
D. I wouldn't like it myself, but the ultimate cuck/NTR situation would have been Ophelia fucking Sterling, lol. But if WWG did that, I'm sure the alpha-cels would lose their fucking minds and track WWG in real life and burn his house down.

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Can someone please tell me what happens in chapter 10 of the normal game i can't remember if I played it or not and theirs not a description of it in the changelog.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
You do realize the answers to many of those questions aren't even answered by the game as-is? The family already could easily move away especially since a majority of them dislikes Hunter from the very beginning. And the question of how Brenna makes money is ALREADY and issue in the game that it just doesn't address and pretends the mom doesn't know anything. It wouldn't change either way.

As for the rest such an organization could easily fool Ophelia into thinking she's accepting help from someone she knows, or from the government or something. Easy. And the MC would do the exact same things he's doing to try and stop the org.

No, he simply isn't essential. He does nothing in "NTR off" mode that can't be explained just as well in a million other ways.
And with NTR ON, where does the shadowy organization come in? How do we fit NTR into the game? Oh, you're arguing to completely remove it apparently. Or would you have WWG replace Hunter with vanilla, normal-ass dates/boyfriends for all the girls so Sterling can spy on them? Well, that's not really NTR as there's no romantic relationship between the girls and Sterling. He's just a perverted voyeur at that point. The romances all develop from Sterling doing non-sexual things with the girls instead of Hunter to build their trust and relationships. Helping Brenna with the guitar, helping Catherine work out, etc... If there's no sexual villain around to woo them instead of Sterling, he has no pressing drive to do those things.

Moreover, completely regardless of your opinions, as they're YOUR opinions, this game is the opinion of WWG. It's HIS story. You're espousing all this rhetoric and nonsense about storytelling and completely missing your OWN fucking point. The story can go any which way with any such characters and plots. And that direction is completely up to who? You guessed it! WWG!!! Don't like the story, write your own. Don't wanna write your own? Kick rocks.

Reactions: TGafy

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Can someone please tell me what happens in chapter 10 of the normal game i can't remember if I played it or not and theirs not a description of it in the changelog.
Kevin comes to give a lesson on internet security or some shit, I don't exactly recall, and the big NTR scene is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ryno890

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Power Vacuum Chapter 12
Patch included
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
As always my ports are compatable with 0x52's Universal RenPy mod
Put it in "Documents/Wills747/power.vacuum/game" folder if you want to try it out.

Ch 12 patch incl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuperr0

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have version 10 saved from early July, making this about 5 months now, there is no abandoned or on-hold tags so what's the deal?
Wait...they spent all of this time making What IFS??

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have version 10 saved from early July, making this about 5 months now, there is no abandoned or on-hold tags so what's the deal?
The dev makes a chapter every 6 months, in the meanwhile he releases a whatif almost every 2 months to keep the NTR-lovers satisfied.
The work on the main game is not affected by the whatifs.
The dev is only one, is a one-man-band.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The dev makes a chapter every 6 months, in the meanwhile he releases a whatif almost every 2 months to keep the NTR-lovers satisfied.
The work on the main game is not affected by the whatifs.
The dev is only one, is a one-man-band.
Every...SIX months, why not post an ad on here asking for the support, it doesn't have to include any specifics aside from the tasks needing help and a percentage of the Patreon support, quick and easy
OH, and they don't have to be world-class writers/graphic artists/ editors, etc, just those that have a fascination for this novel and others like it.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
was wondering the same
I understand you may not keep up with this thread, but a quick look at the dev's Patreon page and you would see he posts previews of the next chapter every 10 days.

Reactions: Kopytko113

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The reason for the extended production times as been gone over many times but i guess here we go again. As the game has progressed more characters and plot lines have been introduced. Instead of ignoring some for quicker releases he continues all of them each update. On top of that his animation counts have increased tenfold compared to early game. The sheer amount of content we get each update is huge and in turn it takes longer to produce. Now before you ask then why do What Ifs in-between updates instead if getting the main game update sooner? Power Vaccuum is his full time job. He works a set schedule for it to avoid burnout and creative blocks. The What If series is a patron benefit for the top tier. He produces them in his free non work periods as a thank you to the top tier supporters. The production of both do not interfere with each other and the wait for the next main chapter would be the same either way. And we're not that far off from the January planned release anyway so just be a little patient because chapter 11 like the 10 before it will be worth the wait.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Wow, this thread looks like battlefield after battle. Maybe, shitstorm would be a better phrasing. It's amazing that in how many subjects people can argue about.
Telling your thoughts is good. I also voice my opinion, if i like or don't like someting. What i can't comprehend is some people wants to tell WWG what he should do. And mostly these are not some piece of advice, just straight up "do or don't do this."

I mean this game is his product, and we can agree it is damn good. He has a plan and working hard to deliver. Give him a break.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes