Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Did ophelia not fuck kimiko in what if vol 8?
Nope.
Only those characters have sex scenes in What ifs, who had sex in the main game too. That is why there is so much What if about Brenna ... Oh and because she is one of the favourites and people voted for her.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Ok looking for some advice. I have been playing this VN so far with not NTR but as I get to the end of what content is available I am wondering if I should do it again with NTR. First let me say I currently see ntr as being cucked. I am not into being a cuck but is that what ntr is for this game?
Thanks for any constructive insight and advise about this.
Besides of all the information that the others have given you regarding the NTR function. I have to say that you can see sex scenes way earlier if you choose to have NTR on.

Reactions: Rebeldad

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm going to apologize in advance because I know it's frustrating when someone pops in just to ask about the patch for a game, but I'm not fully clear from the information on the first post. Is it just one patch that can be applied to the main game and all the necessary What If chapters? I haven't played one of the What Ifs since before they needed the patch and I put them in separate folders from the main game, so would I just copy the patch into all the relevant folders and it will work?

Reactions: ttye121

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
iirc, bad end for chapter 6. The "pool scene" bad end where you try to a gainer and go into a Coma. Wake up to Brenna and Cath pregnant and Ophelia giving birth to that... thing.
Ahhh man no wonder I haven’t seen that scene before because I chose the good end:ROFLMAO:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly I watch the netorare scene because of the potential revelations about the story we might garner from them.

Also because some of them make use of extremely clever chekhov's guns. Like, in the Catherine Robot Bad Ending, Hunter very specifically lets her ride his face telling her he's gona let her do something to him he never let her do before, which leads to his neck snapping due to her powerful thighs, which has been foreshadowed for chapters before. At the same time, it's also revelaed how Hunter faked his death in europe and was seeemingly being hunted down by the Interpol, among other things, which allows you to piece the pieces together for the overhall plot too.

Not watching the NTR ending doesn't let you see this, but to each their own.

Reactions: PBS666

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
At the same time, it's also revelaed how Hunter faked his death in europe and was seeemingly being hunted down by the Interpol, among other things, which allows you to piece the pieces together for the overhall plot too.
Good point. At first I dismissed that as just an extra-bizarre bad ending, but the death in the police records would've occurred way before Sterling's choice, which suggests it still happened regardless, and the only reason we don't know about it is there's been no communication with the police. Combine that with Hunter's reluctance to go to a hospital and his overall desire to stay "off the grid" and it seems he's in hiding and afraid of being found.

Pmailmxr

Oct 16, 2022
I think Drew's endgame is Sterling. He is clearly Bi (Hunter admitted he feared his son was gay with zero interest in women till he met Lucia's mom) and having been corrupted into the ways of seduction and getting who you want when you want by Hunter means he will not likely take kindly to anyone being off limits (namely Sterling). He is eluded to having seduced Sterling's father and he offers a very very different threat to the story than Hunter does who is basically cartoon bad guy whilst Drew is background schemer (something which has completely flummoxed Sterling as he has been tracking Drews movements but he has shown zero Hunter esc tendancies out in the open so far - his taking of Tef was predatory and scheming enough that Hunter would be proud but no one saw it coming, including Tef - everything Hunter does is basically telegraphed).
I agree with sterling possibly being end game, but I don't think their bi. I think they are into dudes but are willing and able to seduce women. I feel like the only reason Drew slept with the dad's sister and mom was to make Hunter happy and conform to his expectations. Hunter found them sniffing panties and that's what started everything but, what if it wasn't out of sexual frustration but of gender envy or trying to trick themself into being aroused by women.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Man, they pack a lot of scenes into these mini games. I didn't expect to get anywhere near this much out of a ~250MB download.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Honestly I watch the netorare scene because of the potential revelations about the story we might garner from them.

Also because some of them make use of extremely clever chekhov's guns. Like, in the Catherine Robot Bad Ending, Hunter very specifically lets her ride his face telling her he's gona let her do something to him he never let her do before, which leads to his neck snapping due to her powerful thighs, which has been foreshadowed for chapters before. At the same time, it's also revelaed how Hunter faked his death in europe and was seeemingly being hunted down by the Interpol, among other things, which allows you to piece the pieces together for the overhall plot too.

Not watching the NTR ending doesn't let you see this, but to each their own.
While I personally don't watch them, at least not all of them, I agree that there is a whole armory of chekov's guns hidden there. My personal favorite being:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This said, fuck NTR.

Reactions: nodice20
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes