FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Man, I really want this scene to be completely played. Also Lucia should be there too. And Amber's sister. I know that we have What Ifs but I still wonder how would the game be if there has been a NTR route added to the game in the first updates. Other than more bitching in the thread I mean.

That's the thing tho, what if Lucia's absence is a deliberate choice?

Think about it, Lucia is the only person in the house "in the know" alongside the MC, imagine what she'd do if she suddenly found out he had gone blind and deaf after snooping in his grandfather's room, grandfather she knows is planning destardly shit on everyone in the house too.

She'd probably bail. She's not close close enough to the MC yet to plan bloody vengeance, that would be more Catherine's speed, she'd choose survival over it and bail, just like she did in the Coma bad ending, where she returns home as soon as shit starts hitting the fan too.

Tiff should also not be here since she was there when Hunter crippled the MC, so you'd expect her to rat on him, except you can argue after Hunter caused the incident with Sterling, he simply played it out as the concerned Grandfather who was, like, trafficking drugs to keep his family afloat, and think about it, Tiff needs money, money Sterling can't give her anymore, meaning she'd succumb to Hunter out of necessity more than anything else.

You could also argue that, post chapter 10, since the MC is now her "fix" for a legit circadian rhythm, she'd probably be less self serving in this scenario and maybe even plot vengeance, or she might also fall more easily victim of Hunter since he would be her "provider," fill the "vacuum" left by the MC, so to speak.

Not even that difficult to do it honestly. Like, just provide Catherine with proof Hunter blinded the MC before he gets to her, next thing you know dude has been defenestrated and there are no witnesses to prove it thanks to Lucia.

(Side note, speaking of Lucia, I don't know how familiar is the author with Italian stuff, but "there is nothing more divine than fucking your cousin" (Divina and Cugina rhyme in italian) is an... extremely old joke about incest here in Italy, something Hunter would have heard back in Italy in his youth, which makes Lucia being Sterling's Cousin Times Two a great way to have this very same joke happen).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Your comment is ironic because Ophelia's behavior is a direct response to Sterling "forcing" an escalation of their sexual relationship "too much, too quickly." An honest analysis of the scene should take into account his actions as well. You can't rape someone and then cry foul when their attitude towards you changes.

Ophelia has dom fantasies. She (and everyone) are drugged. Sterling crossed a line. She decides to play out the fantasy in order to regain a feeling of control. It's just a coping mechanism for her. It's pretty light as femdom goes, and Sterling's into it anyway, since she's "making him" do what he already did i.e. eat her out.

We had lengthy discussions on this back when chapter 9 came out, check those out if you want more in-depth analysis, but rest assured that Ophelia's dom behavior is a temporary response and not a reflection of her true personality.
I mean you talking like forcing your kid to smoke 5 packs of sig after you found 1, this behavior exist only cause somebody bring it over the time as good educations, that doens't mean is a correct approach, you also talking about rape but I think the game itself explained his basic meaning few chapter before, so please keep it low with these affermations (that doens't mean it the mc didn't forced however sometimes, depending on the context, no means no loose all the credibility after). As explained in another comment the fact that someone have some thoughts about something don't mean they are willing to for real since it may have negative ripercussions, the fact that they are drugged mean nothing in that context since you don't loose the ability to think, you are just more horny, susceptible on new sexual experience yes, but nothing over your own control ( if this was not the case Lucia was most probably already dead). I've pretty much already explained myself in the previous 3 comments, so please check it out.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I mean you talking like forcing your kid to smoke 5 packs of sig after you found 1, this behavior exist only cause somebody bring it over the time as good educations, that doens't mean is a correct approach, you also talking about rape but I think the game itself explained his basic meaning few chapter before, so please keep it low with these affermations (that doens't mean it the mc didn't forced however sometimes, depending on the context, no means no loose all the credibility after). As explained in another comment the fact that someone have some thoughts about something don't mean they are willing to for real since it may have negative ripercussions, the fact that they are drugged mean nothing in that context since you don't loose the ability to think, you are just more horny, susceptible on new sexual experience yes, but nothing over your own control ( if this was not the case Lucia was most probably already dead). I've pretty much already explained myself in the previous 3 comments, so please check it out.
By coincidence I actually considered using that same cigarette analogy, but anyway.

Your argument seems to hinge on what rational people would do, which is an easy argument to make as an outside observer but it doesn't hold up. These characters are subject to trauma and manipulation, you judging whether their actions are "correct" ignores their emotions.

Also bear in mind: the massive taboo between Ophelia and Sterling. We don't usually consider mother/son incest as "correct" in real life. If Ophelia easily caved to Sterling's advances, that wouldn't be consistent with her character either, and it would be boring. Her angry response is more believable, sets up great "make it up to you" sex later on, and preserves some of the taboo which is the crux of incest stories in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: Stan5851

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Ok looking for some advice. I have been playing this VN so far with not NTR but as I get to the end of what content is available I am wondering if I should do it again with NTR. First let me say I currently see ntr as being cucked. I am not into being a cuck but is that what ntr is for this game?
Thanks for any constructive insight and advise about this.
I like to think of myself as the one doing the cucking not getting cucked. It's not that hard to switch perspectives. The NTR is squarely non-canon so the way the women treat the MC and the Rival in bad ends doesn't necessarily reflect how they actually feel about the MC. Which makes it easier to switch perspectives without feeling like I'm getting cheated.

Playing the MC after playing the NTR scene, isn't "not to play this as a bitch again" its, "What if the other guy got his way and won".

WWG has done a good job of writing the canon story such that you can comfortably treat it as separate.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
From the "What if vol.8"... Once again there is another mention of a TV series or movie or what-have-you (And there are many, in Power Vacuum) that makes me feel old (even though I'm only 43)... But, I really, really liked to see "The Thing (1982)" mentioned in the game, as well as some other films, like the inclusion of "Die Hard" and "Die Hard 3 (1995)", etc.

Compared to many of you youths out there, these "mentions" make me feel both old and understood at the same time.
What a wonderful game and what an excelent developer (and team).
Congratulations,
What? Why? Games

Reactions: Kopytko113

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
That's the thing tho, what if Lucia's absence is a deliberate choice?

Think about it, Lucia is the only person in the house "in the know" alongside the MC, imagine what she'd do if she suddenly found out he had gone blind and deaf after snooping in his grandfather's room, grandfather she knows is planning destardly shit on everyone in the house too.

She'd probably bail. She's not close close enough to the MC yet to plan bloody vengeance, that would be more Catherine's speed, she'd choose survival over it and bail, just like she did in the Coma bad ending, where she returns home as soon as shit starts hitting the fan too.

Tiff should also not be here since she was there when Hunter crippled the MC, so you'd expect her to rat on him, except you can argue after Hunter caused the incident with Sterling, he simply played it out as the concerned Grandfather who was, like, trafficking drugs to keep his family afloat, and think about it, Tiff needs money, money Sterling can't give her anymore, meaning she'd succumb to Hunter out of necessity more than anything else.

You could also argue that, post chapter 10, since the MC is now her "fix" for a legit circadian rhythm, she'd probably be less self serving in this scenario and maybe even plot vengeance, or she might also fall more easily victim of Hunter since he would be her "provider," fill the "vacuum" left by the MC, so to speak.

Not even that difficult to do it honestly. Like, just provide Catherine with proof Hunter blinded the MC before he gets to her, next thing you know dude has been defenestrated and there are no witnesses to prove it thanks to Lucia.

(Side note, speaking of Lucia, I don't know how familiar is the author with Italian stuff, but "there is nothing more divine than fucking your cousin" (Divina and Cugina rhyme in italian) is an... extremely old joke about incest here in Italy, something Hunter would have heard back in Italy in his youth, which makes Lucia being Sterling's Cousin Times Two a great way to have this very same joke happen).
Ok, I guess
I just like watching Hunter fuck the girls

• Love
Reactions: Rabbit6605

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man, I really want this scene to be completely played. Also Lucia should be there too. And Amber's sister. I know that we have What Ifs but I still wonder how would the game be if there has been a NTR route added to the game in the first updates. Other than more bitching in the thread I mean.
Well we don't always get what we want out of life do we? Guess you'll have to suck it up and take whatever scenes you get with that shriveled up piece of shit.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Danny Marek

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could anyone share the patch for What If 7? I just download it and lewd patcher just has the patch for WI 8

It's the same patch, the patch is for the "main game, volume 7, and volume 8". You can even open it with Notepad or Notepad ++ and you will see all the dialogue for each one.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last scene with Ophelina was bulshit which she told us ''If you wish continue our arrangement... It will be as a my slave!'' Its literaly forced and cringy AS F... You seriously start making forced FEMDOM after 9 chapter... If you want create FEMDOM content you gotta make it clear you gonna do that from begining, you cant just do that out of nowhere and force your players like that... At least you could have add choice option! It should't be that much hard to give player choice for someting big like that... How hard could be to give player choice DOM path with her or FEM path with her?I dont what other people things but im stopping play after that part, if you remake that part with next update and give us choice to not be FEMDOM loser i will be back.

And im not even gonna talk about eating Brenna's whole feet... That was damn disgusting aswell...
Thanks for the warning, mate. But in general, this author's attitude towards players is really unfortunate. After all, even in purely femdom games they give you a choice. (I play Karlsson's Gambit following the Dom route, and such MC is in complete control by being on top), but in this vanilla game players are deliberately denied the simple right to choose? That's just ridiculous.

Last edited:

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
Thanks for the warning, mate. But in general, this author's attitude towards players is really unfortunate. After all, even in purely femdom games they give you a choice. (I play Karlsson's Gambit following the Dom route, and such MC is in complete control by being on top), but in this vanilla game players are deliberately denied the simple right to choose? That's just ridiculous.
That individuals post was a year old in regards to Chapter 9. Chapter 10 is out now and well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is just assuming that you haven't played. If you did then you know that the instance he brought up lasts as long as a gnats dick. There would be no reason to create a route or path. There doesn't even need to be an option created to "turn it off".

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That individuals post was a year old in regards to Chapter 9. Chapter 10 is out now and well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is just assuming that you haven't played. If you did then you know that the instance he brought up lasts as long as a gnats dick. There would be no reason to create a route or path. There doesn't even need to be an option created to "turn it off".
Thanks for the reply, I haven't played it yet. I know what you mean, but I will refrain from even that brief experience. Have a good day.

Reactions: sava75

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I've definitely seen games on this site where one character's route is purely femdom with no options to avoid it aside from avoiding that character's content. Honestly though the femdom that is in the game is pretty light compared to the bondage and stuff in some other games. I don't really think it's all that bad even if you arent usually into femdom

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I've definitely seen games on this site where one character's route is purely femdom with no options to avoid it aside from avoiding that character's content. Honestly though the femdom that is in the game is pretty light compared to the bondage and stuff in some other games. I don't really think it's all that bad even if you arent usually into femdom
You're right, there are games like that. For example the same oneUniversity of Problems, where one of the girls has an exclusively femdom route and a relationship with whom it is entirely possible to avoid (which I do). It's not bad when there are different fetishes to suit all tastes, but it's even better when the player has a choice. Judging from the reviews I've managed to read, I'm in for a kinetic novel with a complete lack of plot/relationship influence and no choices for the MC (other than NTR/no NTR). On the other hand, the renders look quite appealing, and the funny dialogues are much praised by many players. A dilemma, though.. Maybe one day I'll get a taste of Power Vacuum after all, but there are other games in the queue right now. Have a good day.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
In order to kill time over the next month until Chapter 11, I was wondering what games are most similar to Power Vacuum?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes