SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
So a couple things i want to tackle here.

In regards to the vanilla vs ntr complaints coming from the vanilla side. I can understand their frustration because though the ntr scenes are in the minority the sheer size of the ntr scene continues to grow. If you look at the chapter 10 bad end with Ophelia, Hunter gets head, goes down on her, does multiple positions and finally creampies. That's much longer than most of the Sterling vanilla scenes. It can leave the pro vanilla feeling cheated because though numerous the scenes feel much shorter.

When you look at the more recent what ifs what used to be shorter mini scenes continue to grow in length and to be fair in quality. Look at everything from 4 on which are all ntr scenes.

4- you get a full length Hunter Brenna scene, plus the guide and Catherine also fucking and Ophelia sucking dick.

5- you get an Aliza solo scene, an Amber solo scene and a threesome.

6- escalating scenes with Hunter and Breanna that end with a fully in-depth scene to close it out.

7- you get a nobody that gets multiple scenes with Catherine, Ophelia, Brenna and a full blown orgy at the end.

8- Ophelia literally fucks every fuckable character in game (minus Rebecca if memory is correct) then moved on to characters from 3 other VNs. So that's 13 different females she gets.

The divide between ntr and vanilla content which used to be 90-10 is no longer that. So for the vanilla players to feel cheated isn't that unfair considering they have to wait 6 months in-between getting anything.

My suggestion to help improve on this is for WWG to tweak his rules on What Ifs. Based on the scale that they have grown to why can't we have scenarios to cater to both. Would it hurt there was one less ntr scene and a vanilla scene. Look at the most recent what if. He could have given the vanilla crowd the Aliza scene without interruption and the vanilla fans would have gotten something for them to help with the development time wait. Make the what ifs like the bad end scenes in game where a simple choice gives either the vanilla or the ntr and keep everyone happy.

I'm not trying to pick sides here based on liking both types on content. Just trying to make a rational explanation for the vanilla players feelings without being overly confrontational.
I'd like to see Ophelia run Hunter in half through a bandsaw (the long way). I don't feel that's super vanilla.

glg730

Jan 1, 2019
What if... vol. 8 who were the girls that come out at the end of the game, I mean what games are they from, explain to me

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for the warning, mate. But in general, this author's attitude towards players is really unfortunate. After all, even in purely femdom games they give you a choice. (I play Karlsson's Gambit following the Dom route, and such MC is in complete control by being on top), but in this vanilla game players are deliberately denied the simple right to choose? That's just ridiculous.
Pro-choice all the way!

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished chapter 10, what a great game. I haven't read this thread but I guess next chapter is not coming soon.

Still, I think I was kinda teased for like 7 chapters lol, because almost all the god-like stuff comes from chapter 8 to chapter 10 imo... but tbh, teased in a good way, most scenes were good, I guess I just wanted more haha. Or maybe I'm just biased because I was waiting for MC to make a real move with the 3 main girls, but still think everything from chapter 8-10 are the best parts of the game, even with some other characters like Amber, Lucia or Aliza (specially Amber for me, I love asian girls).

Haven't played the what ifs, but I don't know if I'll like them that much because for me Hunter is pretty meh and from the titles I guess he appears in at least 3 of them or even maybe in all of them, that guy is everywhere and nowhere, at this point I'm wondering if he's omnipresent. Besides that, actually I even wanted more of that scene with the other "rival", for me is way more appealing than Hunter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I almost forgot but... what the hell with that "Lindsay Lohan" video :LOL:, I think that was the first time I laughed playing this kind of games lol. Chad Dev.

Last edited:

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
This is a Power Vacuum game, or What if...?
If the Power Vacuum, then why is the chapter not indicated at the top?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Just finished chapter 10, what a great game. I haven't read this thread but I guess next chapter is not coming soon.
You're in luck, the next chapter is just around the corner (not this month, but I believe in January).

As for your "bias", the three main girls are still related to the MC. A lot of people mistake this for a run of the mill incest game (which the dev is actually poking fun at), but in reality, it's both an anti-NTR (as in you have to outsmart the guy trying to steal your girls away) and a corruption game (over the course of the game, the characters become more "depraved", even if they don't realise it). Nearly everything they now consider normal in the game, they'd have been repulsed of even mentioning at the start of the game.

And the What If's, well, I'd suggest them at your own risk. Some of them are funny, but that's of course up to you.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok from what I learned about Drew and Sterling’s father, obviously I was wrong about Drew. But I‘m still going with my theory with Hunter had him killed and made it look like an accident. Think about it, David warned hunter to stay away from his family and he almost killed him and hunter knows as long as he still around, he’ll never achieve his goals, to get the girls and finish his legacy of being Dioś de Sesso. So I think after Hunter and drew left, he planned out his revenge and when he heard David married Ophelia and had 3 daughters and drove Sterling away, that’s when he started scheming. while everyone was out, he sneak into the house and planted the camera’s and then he started sabotaging his life with the house and everything and then when the time came, he killed him. I bet with some help Hunter made it look like he had an accident and that’s when he took over and warmed his way to the family. However he didn’t count on Sterling returning but that’s my theory

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ok from what I learned about Drew and Sterling’s father, obviously I was wrong about Drew.
Okay, I'll admit, I've gone stalker mode and tried to find your post where you explained your theory about Drew but couldn't find it (okay, so I was too lazy to go full stalker mode). But as far as the rest of your theory, Drew still fits in there. Now, I can't replay the chapter breaks (maybe that should be included in the replay gallery), but I don't think there's an indication that David knew who Drew actually was, making it still possible that Hunter set this whole thing up to get him out of the picture. And when that didn't work...

Although, Hunter didn't interfere with Ophelia's life and started planting camera's until after David was dead. That's the only thing I disagree with. For the rest, it's very possible, but time shall tell.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Idea for a what if:

What if 5, but it's Drew the one helping out Kevin with his weight. Instead of ending in a mean spirited way, Drew's encouragement and support actually does help Kevin feel better with himself, and he does lose some weight, if not the drammatic ammounts the will demanded. Drew does however know some "family" lawyers, so to speak, and she does manage to null the clause and get Kevin his inheritance.

In the meanwhile they talk about, like, their lives, their families, the shit hand they were dealt with, their matching fat cocks, hinting at how Kevin is, for once, genuinely content with his life with Drew in it now. That he might even love her.

Drew and Kevin elope, have a vegas wedding, a honeymoon, sex, and as Kevin goes to sleep, for the first time in his life happy, Drew is seen on her side of the bed, an inscrutable look on her face. She has an ice pick in hand, as a flashback reveals Hunter tasking Drew with scamming the money out of Kevin before killing him and becoming his widow, and now it's the moment of truth.

Was it all a lie? Or has she grown genuinely fond of the man? The what if fades to black, Drew standing over Kevin's sleeping form, her feautures slowly getting darker and more sure.

A Szock sound is heard.

Next scene, Drew is seen taking a one way ticket to Italy, wearing dark shades and with a trolley in tow.

She's at customs, and she's flirting with the (female) guard, who inquires on the ring on her finger, only for another, curvy woman to appear, kiss her on the cheek, and mention how she's her wife by many years.

She's Katya. Becoming close to Drew cracked Kevin's egg, and discovered how he was, also, trans.

(Male) guard shows up, the first guard getting flustered because she's pretty sure Drew is trying to rope her into a threesome, and we find out Drew new "hobby" is to find nice young women or couples and convince them to have her and her wife have their way with them, as a way to have Katya "catch up" on all the lost time when she was Kevin and unloved.

Final scene, Drew fucking the (Male) Security guard in the airport dirty toilets, Katya looking on from a stall, commenting about how despite everything she still loves to see people getting fucked, as the (Female) security guard is sucking her off.

Roll credits, the end, only for a small end credit scene is Sterling getting a blowjob from Brenna in the Shed only for a portal to appear, scaring them and the swan floaty both, as the protagonists of Paesant Quest and SpaceCorps appear, inviting him to join the reverend group of the Illumi-naughty as a member.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Why? There's no indication that Drew is gay, so why would Drew even fuck this "Kevin"?

This isn't a What If suggestion, this is a fanfiction.
Actually, Drew banged the MC's father in the main game.
Also, the last what if features Ophelia turned overnight into a futa by taking a single pill and becoming all of a sudden attracted to girls (if this isn't fanfiction, I don't know what is)

• Haha
Reactions: ReiCaixa
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes