ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Not sure why but this game crashes all the time for me i cant even play it from the start without an instant crash and when i use other peoples saves it lets me play for like 5 minutes before crashing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not sure why but this game crashes all the time for me i cant even play it from the start without an instant crash and when i use other peoples saves it lets me play for like 5 minutes before crashing.
Have you applied the uncensored patch in the front page yet?

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
When I run the game on desktop no crashes, when using android phone it crashes all the time. Are you using pc or mobile?

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
He's pointing out that What? Why? Games is a flightless individual, like the emu. So we can rest assured he has not flown away, and will most likely be found somewhere on the ground when the update is ready for release.
Oh, here I was thinking Australia went to war against What? Why? Games but ultimately were unable to defeat him. Comparable to the Great Emu War of 1932.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Oh, here I was thinking Australia went to war against What? Why? Games but ultimately were unable to defeat him. Comparable to the Great Emu War of 1932.
Well then you may be surprised to hear that Australian crest is actually not what why games alongside the kangaroo, it is in fact an emu. the confusion arises because all three of those species have difficulty moving backwards. Symbolizing the desire to progress forward

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes