yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
>when you hate NTR so much you meticulously study each and every frame of all NTR scenes to "prove" there's "greater focus" on NTR scenes
You know reading through the comments I was thinking for people that supposedly hate a kink they seem to know an awful lot about the perfectly avoidable scenes.
Only proves my point about how they secretly enjoy it.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
"I plan to have Chapter Eleven out by next weekend." My poor English:FacePalm:, so this mean before next weekend or just next weekend? tks

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
"I plan to have Chapter Eleven out by next weekend." My poor English:FacePalm:, so this mean before next weekend or just next weekend? tks
It means next weekend is the deadline they set for themselves and that it's the latest they want the chapter to come out. But it could come out before that.

• Angry
Reactions: Tyzorak

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

"I apologize for the wait. I didn't account for how much writing I had to do. Chapter Eleven has about 40% more renders and 50% more animations than Chapter Ten, and that scales linearly with how much I had to write.

But, we're in the homestretch. I plan to have Chapter Eleven out by next weekend."
Wow, and I thought chapter 10 was impressive, but 11 is gonna be insane!

uptoeleven.gif

Reactions: howard876

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly if he had said he needed to push it to March just to make sure he got it right i doubt there would be too much complaining. I know I would rather wait for it to be done right then have scenes that just don't feel right. Still annoyed about the Alexa h scene from last chapter. Going on about gift cards throughout the entire scene ruined it for me. Especially considering he was taking her virginity and supposedly is a good guy. Way to take away from her special moment.

Reactions: Arashy and Dragoci

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
NTR most often means Netorare.

The stealing of your loved one by another person. I won't say man, because a women can take your women too and still be Netorare.

There's also Netori where the MC takes the lover instead. Finally, there is Netorase, where the MC shares his loved one with others intentionally.

There are a few other NTR's, but those 3 are the main ones with the first example being the prime used one for NTR.

I wish this site could at least split NTR into the netorare and netori, because a game can have either and be tagged with NTR. while netori is the one most people like, there are games here tagged with NTR that people are avoid because they don't want the MC's women taken but don't realize the MC is doing the cucking. maybe a new tag like "NTR(i)" for when it's netori and just "NTR" when it's the regular NTR situation. Heck, a game can have both tags now if both situations are in a game.

NTR is something that is not being used properly in the west. Here's a great introduction to NTR on YT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I'll be the one to correct you since everyone let it go or might not know. The current rules of this site state that any game that has netori in it should not be tagged NTR and if it is tagged as such, you're supposed to report it so that it's corrected. The NTR tag on this site is a catch all for all types except netori -it is truly bizarre tagging. This has been the rule ever since the tag was added. Your point does hold for games that have both as without two different tags it could be misleading.

I do agree with there being a need for two different tags (minimum), but for whatever reason they've been adamantly against it for years.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I guess I'll be the one to correct you since everyone let it go or might not know. The current rules of this site state that any game that has netori in it should not be tagged NTR and if it is tagged as such, you're supposed to report it so that it's corrected. The NTR tag on this site is a catch all for all types except netori -it is truly bizarre tagging. This has been the rule ever since the tag was added. Your point does hold for games that have both as without two different tags it could be misleading.

I do agree with there being a need for two different tags (minimum), but for whatever reason they've been adamantly against it for years.
They changed the tag from ntr to Netorare because of that. Netori stuff has always just been labeled cheating.

• Angry

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
They changed the tag from ntr to Netorare because of that. Netori stuff has always just been labeled cheating.
Oh, I guess I missed that change since I don't follow those games, but I do believe my point still stands that netori games tagged as netorare should be reported for incorrect tag.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Oh, I guess I missed that change since I don't follow those games, but I do believe my point still stands that netori games tagged as netorare should be reported for incorrect tag.
I mean you can see it in the tags for this one. I don't follow ntr either but I've noticed the ntr tag has disappeared and was replaced by the netorare tag.

• Angry

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Ah, thank you. Like you said, you're the first to inform me of this.

Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
"40% more renders and 50% more animations than Chapter Ten"

Everyone talks about NTR and the release date but can we just step back for a minute and appreciate the massive amount of work that this man puts into this. Every chapter insanely more jam packed than the last with leaps in quality. Imagine how large the final chapter could turn out to be.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
40% more renders, 50% more animations than chapter 10 which was huge then and you wonder why the development time takes as long as it does. If my math is somewhat on point we will be getting an update basically the size of chapters 9&10 combined or at least close to it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
40% more renders, 50% more animations than chapter 10 which was huge then and you wonder why the development time takes as long as it does. If my math is somewhat on point we will be getting an update basically the size of chapters 9&10 combined or at least close to it.
Don't be fooled by marketing gimmicks. MC's dick just requires 40% more pixels and his thrusts require 50% more frames.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Yup. for like 4 or so updates, it's been around 6 months. This isn't out of the ordinary. If anything, the fact that this game is somewhere at about 40%-50% larger then the last update at only 1 month more longer to develop, is amazing testament to how hard WWG works.
Especially when you consider that the newer animations are better than the earlier animations and probably take more time or at least effort to make.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I don't understand how it's possible to have 40% more renders and 50% more animations given the time frame. Chapter 11 has been in development about the same length of time Chapter 10 was, right? Are there more people helping? Or has he simply gotten better at rendering things?

Either way, that's really impressive.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes