dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He's just getting better. WWG is just 1 man working on his game. IIRC, it was CH9 or maybe 10 where by the time he was getting to the end of that chapters development, he went back and redid some animations at the start of the development of the chapter, because he learned new techniques.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The "What if..." for your understanding is it better to play it at the end of chapter 10? i'm just going to start playing it and i would like to be clear if there is any suggested order to understand it even though it is non canonical

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
The "What if..." for your understanding is it better to play it at the end of chapter 10? i'm just going to start playing it and i would like to be clear if there is any suggested order to understand it even though it is non canonical
Not really. You don't really need to play the original game at all for most of them.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It is best to play up to CH 4. Just so you can know who all the characters are. The more the better though, as personalities get developed. Especially Cath, who gets a lot better later into the game.

Tiff is introduced really late, CH 7 iirc. Though she is only used in a small part in the latest what if, so that's why i suggest only up to 4.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Just a quick technical question:

Do I need to re apply the incest patch for chapter 11? I have it on a previous save, but I don't know if this next chapter will launch as a separate thing.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021

Do I need to re apply the incest patch for chapter 11? I have it on a previous save, but I don't know if this next chapter will launch as a separate thing.
My advise: yes, if CH11 will release like Ch10 as a update only way, then you should reload the path.

Reactions: jond2760

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Yes. The patch is new every update. So if Beta leaks or the full game, you'll need a new V.11 patch either way.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
finally sterling have a chance to laid on ophelia...hope update really show off at this week
Hopefully but if we go by the sister way. It was like 2 updates with just anal. Then the last scene was finally vaginal. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. I can just see Ophelia or the sister catching Sterling fucking one of them and go insane or maybe not.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hopefully but if we go by the sister way. It was like 2 updates with just anal. Then the last scene was finally vaginal. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. I can just see Ophelia or the sister catching Sterling fucking one of them and go insane or maybe not.
Dev says theres 2 more updates after that, so i guess ch11 will be Ophelia vaginal and couple of threesomes, like Cait and Lucia maybe Cait and Brenna, ch12 and 13 would be more scenes with family, like Ophelia and Brenna, the whole family, pregnacy scenes, and Hunter normaly "recieve" something before MC, since ch10 he got Ophelias pussy, probably will be MC turns now, and teasers seems like hes going to fuck Ophelia and Brenna in ch11, so ch12 would be MC.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Dev says theres 2 more updates after that, so i guess ch11 will be Ophelia vaginal and couple of threesomes, like Cait and Lucia maybe Cait and Brenna, ch12 and 13 would be more scenes with family, like Ophelia and Brenna, the whole family, pregnacy scenes, and Hunter normaly "recieve" something before MC, since ch10 he got Ophelias pussy, probably will be MC turns now, and teasers seems like hes going to fuck Ophelia and Brenna in ch11, so ch12 would be MC.
this week...hope dev keep his promise...

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
With such a GOOD 3D model of Drew, it will waste if Sterling can't bang Drew right? And in normal scene which not include Fans NTR, we never saw Drew's penis, and "she" always wear a short shirt. So what if Drew got a really trans because she became a gay and dont want be a man anymore? Btw, i really like Drew's model:HideThePain:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
With such a GOOD 3D model of Drew, it will waste if Sterling can't bang Drew right? And in normal scene which not include Fans NTR, we never saw Drew's penis, and "she" always wear a short shirt. So what if Drew got a really trans because she became a gay and dont want be a man anymore? Btw, i really like Drew's model:HideThePain:
Personaly, i would like to see Drew become part of harem but i dont know what dev thinks about male on futa, and Drew scene was on ch10, and not on what if, so she still got a penis.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Personaly, i would like to see Drew become part of harem but i dont know what dev thinks about male on futa, and Drew scene was on ch10, and not on what if, so she still got a penis.
i kinda forget about Drew penis scene, if it just showed in NTR scenes, then that penis can be fantasy too beacuse all NTR scene are fantasy right? Not only What if part...
And i think Drew really hot....

May 10, 2020
i kinda forget about Drew penis scene, if it just showed in NTR scenes, then that penis can be fantasy too beacuse all NTR scene are fantasy right? Not only What if part...
And i think Drew really hot....
Drew stated very clearly in her introduction that she still has a dick. Also she has canonically ass fucked mc’s dad as well.

Reactions: Alexbt
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes