May 10, 2020
Quality of the Beta's is usually near perfect. Hardly ever any spelling/grammar errors and never any game breaking bugs. The only thing that full release has over Beta, is the ability to replay scenes with the gallery feature.
I got the chapter 10 beta and I’ve been wanting to redownload it so I can rewatch all the scenes, but my download speed, on every different host, caps at 5mbs even though my Xbox can get 150

May 10, 2020
4 days to go
He said by next weekend. He probably (hopefully) meant on or before Friday or Saturday. I personally hope it’s Friday because every new chapter of this game I need a solid weekend to complete in a way that I don’t get too disconnected because I have to stop playing at 11 and go to bed, and then I can’t play again until 5 or so. In terms of the pacing of the chapter itself, I really hope all the Ophelia nighttime events don’t require you to be towards the end of the chapter to do, because it just feels like you’re grinding them out and they feel so disconnected from the rest of the chapter

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
In terms of the pacing of the chapter itself, I really hope all the Ophelia nighttime events don’t require you to be towards the end of the chapter to do, because it just feels like you’re grinding them out and they feel so disconnected from the rest of the chapter
I like to save the best for last anyway, but I know what you mean. I replayed chapter 8 recently and Ophelia had a lot of events at the end of the chapter, after Catherine's party. TBH it did make sense narrative-wise i.e. Cath's display of making out with Amber caused Ophelia to rethink her "feeding" arrangements.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Drew stated very clearly in her introduction that she still has a dick. Also she has canonically ass fucked mc’s dad as well.
i kinda forget about Drew penis scene, if it just showed in NTR scenes, then that penis can be fantasy too beacuse all NTR scene are fantasy right? Not only What if part...
And i think Drew really hot....
NTR scenes are not fantasy they are reality if you make incorrect choices. Granted the game let's you rewind and make the correct decision but this is because the alternative is an end game situation.

Reactions: skynertia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^it's both right and wrong. The situations that happen with Hunter or Drew are not canon, but the info they reveal are.

Like how we learned that interpol (international police) have him recorded as being dead for years in the bad end where Cath breaks his neck. Which is why he doesn't want to go to hospitals when he gets hurt or like how we learned he had surgery in the last chapter. Info drop in bad ends are real info, just nothing sexual is canon. The info is usually only Hunter story related.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
NTR is obviously something that might POTENTIALLY happen had things gone different, but that still contains some seeds of truth (So I guess the MC's father's cock had a small dick).

The What Ifs are a bit muddier, does the author have complete control over them and is just given a rough idea of what to do or is the one who wins the poll also dictating how they should go? Like, are Nnenna or Sean "Canon" so to speak? I know Lucia's mom is and she was introduced in a what if.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
NTR is obviously something that might POTENTIALLY happen had things gone different, but that still contains some seeds of truth (So I guess the MC's father's cock had a small dick).

The What Ifs are a bit muddier, does the author have complete control over them and is just given a rough idea of what to do or is the one who wins the poll also dictating how they should go? Like, are Nnenna or Sean "Canon" so to speak? I know Lucia's mom is and she was introduced in a what if.
Lucia's mom was first shown in a flash back in the main game.

Stuff in the what if should not be taken as truths, unlike bad ends. Like Ophelia was 2 months or so pregnant in the last what if. Brenna falling for Hunter by the smell of his dick alone. It's just stuff that makes it easier to tell a what if story.

Also Nnenna and Sean aren't real. iirc, WWG said they won't be making appearances in the main game.

Reactions: perseus420

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Lucia's mom was first shown in a flash back in the main game.

Stuff in the what if should not be taken as truths, unlike bad ends. Like Ophelia was 2 months or so pregnant in the last what if. Brenna falling for Hunter by the smell of his dick alone. It's just stuff that makes it easier to tell a what if story.

Also Nnenna and Sean aren't real. iirc, WWG said they won't be making appearances in the main game.
Wait really? I only came here post What If 7, didn't know What If 5 came out after the David Flashback at the safe, sorry.

That said damn, it sucks we're never getting Nnenna content, a waste of a model if you ask me, but oh well I shouldn't complain honestly we're getting the Nurse from the "Deaf and Blind/Ignorance is Bliss/A Day in the Life" Bad Ending (see, another instance of Bad Endings foreshadowing future content) and let's be real, we might hit critical mass of women at some point if we keep adding more and more into the story.

Reactions: Ara-sH and dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh yeah, that's a prime example of bad end info being canon. I forgot the nurse was first seen in the bad end.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

:unsure: .. Then his penis had a small penis under it?

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Where is the update already... I have been holding onto my urges for so long... Its hard to wait...
Are we there yet? Is the weekend here yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Depends if you consider Friday a weekend day. Even then, we have until Sunday. So any time from now up to 2 days from.

By the sounds of how much he has to write, I wouldn't be surprise if he changes it until the end of the month. It's coming and we just need patience.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes