Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Also Nnenna and Sean aren't real. iirc, WWG said they won't be making appearances in the main game.
I don't know, just because they don't appear in the main story doesn't necessarily mean they aren't "real". Also, I thought Sean's name was briefly mentioned at some point in the game?:unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't know, just because they don't appear in the main story doesn't necessarily mean they aren't "real". Also, I thought Sean's name was briefly mentioned at some point in the game?:unsure:
Yeah, you're right. He was mentioned in CH 1. So I guess Just Nnenna doesn't exist, but I still doubt we'll get Sean this late into the game and he already got a whole what if to himself.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
From what if 4. My What if actually. I only thought of the setting. WWG made her as a surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, you came up with it?

Hold on, question, was the uncontacted tribe like "that" in your original idea too or did the author come up with their design (probably as a way to not waste time making other models by adapting Hunter's model to them)?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait, you came up with it?

Hold on, question, was the uncontacted tribe like "that" in your original idea too or did the author come up with their design (probably as a way to not waste time making other models by adapting Hunter's model to them)?
My idea was really simple. I just told WWG something like "What if the family was forced to marry by an uncontacted tribe". He decides how it plays out. He said he prefers it not to be too detailed.

EDIT: found my suggestion on discord so i'm copy and pasting it here "What if? The group is captured while on vacation by an uncontacted tribe that is on the verge of going extinct. They make Brenna forcefully marry Hunter. The other girls are forced to marry into the tribe and used to help grow their numbers. While Hunter and Brenna have sex, the other girls are used by the tribe. Sterling was allowed to live, but not touch any of the girls"

I had told WWG I wanted to find a way for Hunter to get Brenna to marry him. He didn't like my original plan of "Hunter finds a some documents or legal loophole". It would have been awesome if he could have paraded Brenna as his wife in front of Sterling at home, but I'll take what I can get.

EDIT: Same reason as other edit. Found original suggestion that WWG didn't like "What if Hunter tricks OPhelia with documents that says Brenna has to marry him. Brenna and Ophelia don't like it, but Brenna thinks the marriage is somehow legit and doesn't fight it. Since everyone in the house thinks it's legit he isn't sneaky about their love making and everyone can hear it"

even found his response but i won't post the hole conversation, just why he had me change it.

1677281614363.png

I'm actually the winner of this months wallpaper too. Can't wait for that either.

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
My idea was really simple. I just told WWG something like "What if the family was forced to marry by an uncontacted tribe". He decides how it plays out. He said he prefers it not to be too detailed.

EDIT: found my suggestion on discord so i'm copy and pasting it here "What if? The group is captured while on vacation by an uncontacted tribe that is on the verge of going extinct. They make Brenna forcefully marry Hunter. The other girls are forced to marry into the tribe and used to help grow their numbers. While Hunter and Brenna have sex, the other girls are used by the tribe. Sterling was allowed to live, but not touch any of the girls"

I had told WWG I wanted to find a way for Hunter to get Brenna to marry him. He didn't like my original plan of "Hunter finds a some documents or legal loophole". It would have been awesome if he could have paraded Brenna as his wife in front of Sterling at home, but I'll take what I can get.

EDIT: Same reason as other edit. Found original suggestion that WWG didn't like "What if Hunter tricks OPhelia with documents that says Brenna has to marry him. Brenna and Ophelia don't like it, but Brenna thinks the marriage is somehow legit and doesn't fight it. Since everyone in the house thinks it's legit he isn't sneaky about their love making and everyone can hear it"

even found his response but i won't post the hole conversation, just why he had me change it.

View attachment 2416590

I'm actually the winner of this months wallpaper too. Can't wait for that either.
I honestly commend the author for having standards for his creations honestly...

Wait, didn't he have Brenna get addicted to Hunter's cock by the smell alone, I guess that was relatively fine since it was just one character getting "dumbed down" rather than the whole gang...

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I honestly commend the author for having standards for his creations honestly...

Wait, didn't he have Brenna get addicted to Hunter's cock by the smell alone, I guess that was relatively fine since it was just one character getting "dumbed down" rather than the whole gang...
That was WhatIf Vol. 6 and Hunter was using drugs on his dick to get that addiction from Brenna apart from the smell of sex between Ophelia and Hunter

May 10, 2020
yeah, but....
I hope you can understand our frustration. WWG first promised it’d be out IN January, and then he said middle of feb, which was 10 days ago. Now he’s promised by this weekend, which either means Saturday Sunday, or anytime before. Me personally, I would’ve just pushed it back to late February if it was taking this long, and also just make the chapters generally shorter, so updates are more consistent. WWG has felt the need to repeatedly outdo himself every chapter, and while I love that, it’s now been nearly a year since chapter 10, and update sizes are getting unbearably large.

Reactions: ARB582

indigis

May 8, 2018
I hope you can understand our frustration. WWG first promised it’d be out IN January, and then he said middle of feb, which was 10 days ago. Now he’s promised by this weekend, which either means Saturday Sunday, or anytime before. Me personally, I would’ve just pushed it back to late February if it was taking this long, and also just make the chapters generally shorter, so updates are more consistent. WWG has felt the need to repeatedly outdo himself every chapter, and while I love that, it’s now been nearly a year since chapter 10, and update sizes are getting unbearably large.
Stop throwing the word "promise" around. He never promised any date. He always gives ETA.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You frustration? Buddy. The amount of time and effort that goes into making one of these updates is pretty intense. Both in man hours, technical know how, and creative talent. And after all that time, effort, and talent he's pooring into it... you're going to download it for free. I'd think he'd be the frustrated one.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I could be wrong but I don't know if WWG ever promised anything. I know he threw out some times when we can hopefully expect it, but a promise is a whole different thing entirely. It'll be six months in a few days since chapter 10 was released. That's not too bad at all, especially when compared to other quality games being developed. I used to play DIK and City of BD, but those updates are seriously once a year. They are really high quality games, but with everything, it's hard to stay at such a high level for such a long period of time. WWG is the tops IMO.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I hope you can understand our frustration. WWG first promised it’d be out IN January, and then he said middle of feb, which was 10 days ago. Now he’s promised by this weekend, which either means Saturday Sunday, or anytime before.
Find me the post where he said only January. I'll find you the post where he said it could be January to February.

January first status update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now your turn. Take a screenshot where he says it will be out in January.

Me personally, I would’ve just pushed it back to late February if it was taking this long, and also just make the chapters generally shorter, so updates are more consistent.
So... push the date back... like it's happening right now?

The release IS consistant. It's taking about 6 months on average to get a chapter out.

WWG has felt the need to repeatedly outdo himself every chapter, and while I love that, it’s now been nearly a year since chapter 10, and update sizes are getting unbearably large.
What are you saying? The CH10 released in August. That makes it only 6 months since last release.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes