Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
middle of feb?
Yes, we are still in the middle of February, because mid-February is not a specific day like midsummer. If it was a specific day, WWG would've just said the date. Here's what he said:

"To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day."

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Yes, we are still in the middle of February, because mid-February is not a specific day like midsummer. If it was a specific day, WWG would've just said the date. Here's what he said:

"To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day."
tgat means is was on 28 feb

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I'd argue the greatest test of patience is a date of never. A date of known dissatisfaction. A date of acceptance.

No offense meant, I'm just tired of the date talk, and it's been a long week for me, lol.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I am still waiting Monster Girl Quest Paradox part 3...
A little offtopic but i gotta say i dont think it will take much longer, in fact, there will be a collaboration with them and a gacha game in 2 days, so maybe in march its the month?
I think they even relapse the part 3 trailer some months ago.

howard876

Aug 16, 2020

"I apologize for the wait. I didn't account for how much writing I had to do. Chapter Eleven has about 40% more renders and 50% more animations than Chapter Ten, and that scales linearly with how much I had to write.

But, we're in the homestretch. I plan to have Chapter Eleven out by next weekend."

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes