Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I don't think we've seen the last of Sterling chewing out Brenna for it. He seems to have hated what Brenna did just as much as anyone. He should have stopped her, yeah, but he didn't and hated what she did with it.
Honestly, he could have stopped her at any point during that shitshow or even before that. The fact that he kept going on with the flow until the end doesn't give him a free pass at all. He is either an hypocritical piece of shit, a moronic brother that just goes with the flow because he either doesn't care or is just that much of a beta, or even worse, he could be someone just as twisted as her. Leaving aside all the incest and dubious activities on account to who knows what specific amount of drugs they've been exposed to, Sterling's moral compass seems to be pretty crooked at this point (even though some of the shenanigans his family members have pulled off make him look like some sort of saint).

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
And how do you supposed to do that? Get a close up of Sterling's uncircumsized dick? Hard to do with a hidden camera.

You know, it's funny. The clown scene has been referenced in regards to this, but if you think about it, they're at the same level. Penny is traumatized by clowns, so this thing fucked her up, mentally, but everyone's just like "haha, clowns". That was Azilia going personal for maximum damage, just like this is Brenna going personal for maximum damage.
The difference between the Clown thing and the fucking Nazi thing it's that clowns aren't exactly a walking hate crime IRL.

Was anyone even a fan or Rebecca to begin with? I remember a lot of people wrote her off for being a homophobe. Maybe "ruining" her with bestiality is some kind of meta karmic joke? :unsure:
Like, yeah that's the thing, my original guess was that the author was going to go for the "homophobic gay" trope (Which admittedly is already incarnated by Cath tho), making her randomly into fucking dogs so we can do some stale ass "White Woman Fuck Dogs" meme, which is already stale as is in a vacuum, is just baffling, make it not a NTR bad end is even weirder.

I guess since the one getting fucked by a dog is one of the least liked characters in the series (both due to the homophobia and the fact when she was introduced she was considered pretty much superfluous), an extremely generic one even now with the weird undercut and the dog.

I mean, I'll have to trust the plan I guess...

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Was anyone even a fan or Rebecca to begin with? I remember a lot of people wrote her off for being a homophobe. Maybe "ruining" her with bestiality is some kind of meta karmic joke? :unsure:
I mean, I liked her but her new haircut is kind of turning me off.

Reactions: ARB582

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I don't know about you nerds but I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked how well animated and rendered it was, I liked how it was content being goofy and weird, and the writing was great as always. My only criticism is that the NTR scenes felt kind of disjointed and a bit too reliant on magical drugs and aphrodesiacs. I wish we actually got to see more of the seduction and corruption during the NTR scenes. I also think the cast of characters has gotten a bit too big and by giving all of them scenes and stories we kind of lose track of what's going on.

That being said this was a great update, and I'm looking forward to the next What If.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know about you nerds but I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked how well animated and rendered it was, I liked how it was content being goofy and weird, and the writing was great as always. My only criticism is that the NTR scenes felt kind of disjointed and a bit too reliant on magical drugs and aphrodesiacs. I wish we actually got to see more of the seduction and corruption during the NTR scenes. I also think the cast of characters has gotten a bit too big and by giving all of them scenes and stories we kind of lose track of what's going on.

That being said this was a great update, and I'm looking forward to the next What If.
I don't watch the NTR scenes so maybe I am wrong but aren't the girls drugged in almost all of the NTR scenes since the beginning?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Honestly, he could have stopped her at any point during that shitshow or even before that. The fact that he kept going on with the flow until the end doesn't give him a free pass at all. He is either an hypocritical piece of shit, a moronic brother that just goes with the flow because he either doesn't care or is just that much of a beta, or even worse, he could be someone just as twisted as her. Leaving aside all the incest an dubious activities on account to who knows what specific amount of drugs they've been exposed to, Sterling's moral compass seems to be pretty crooked at this point (even though some of the shenanigans his family members have pulled off make him look like some sort of saint).
Did we watch the same scene? Sterling did not encourage or side with Brenna. He hated what she did. His morale compass told him what she did was wrong. Why does everyone ignore the part where he scolded Brenna and was disgusted with her? He didn't know know what Brenna's plan. It's easy for us to say his hindsight sucked, but he wouldn't know at the time what Brenna was going to pull.

Reactions: sava75

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
making her randomly into fucking dogs
I get your point, but WWG is known to foreshadow events long before they happen. These are two different scenes from CH 5. Bestiality talk has been in the game for a while. second image might not be direct bestiality talk, but it can be used as an easy tie in. So who it happens with you can say it was random, but that it happened at all, not so much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The is no official android for the beta. All the porters that do unofficial ports are not going to waste their time porting the beta when the full version will be here in the next couple days. Wait on the full release and I'm sure there will be at least one unofficial compressed android version to go along with the likely official version as well. You waited this long no harm waiting a few more days.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Honestly, he could have stopped her at any point during that shitshow or even before that. The fact that he kept going on with the flow until the end doesn't give him a free pass at all. He is either an hypocritical piece of shit, a moronic brother that just goes with the flow because he either doesn't care or is just that much of a beta, or even worse, he could be someone just as twisted as her. Leaving aside all the incest an dubious activities on account to who knows what specific amount of drugs they've been exposed to, Sterling's moral compass seems to be pretty crooked at this point (even though some of the shenanigans his family members have pulled off make him look like some sort of saint).
Darted will correct me if I'm wrong on this one but isn't this scene AFTER Hunter comes back and explicitly states that he is going to go all out with the drugs and some that just affect males, after that scene YES Sterling's moral compass goes down the drain, he is handsy at all times, his dirty talk is starting to become denegrating, he kissed Lucia something she told him to never do, he went "sorry I'm raping you but I can't control myself" on Brenna's dinner scene. By this point he is higher than a kite and the only thing in his mind is getting laid, and what did Brenna promised him if he went along with it? GET LAID, get real if you think seeing a swastika is this big sobering experience to a guy that could sell his blood to junkies.

(And by the way, he did sober up enough after to feel disgusted by it, something that RAPING his sister hasn't done by now)

And all this from a guy that let me remind you WOULDN'T EVEN STEP FOOT INTO SOMEONE'S BEDROOM WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION ON CHAPTER 1, yes the drugs are having a big BIG influence in every character.

Last edited:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem running the Cathrine Gym Event?
Download and apply the mandatory patch on the first post of this thread, below the game downloads (on the same post) there is a link that says "mandatory uncensored patch" download and apply that one, everything will run smoothly after.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So as long as he scolds someone for doing something disgusting after the fact, which by the way, he also witnessed and didn't stop at any moment and he was also complicit of, you consider the MC's moral compass not crooked at all? Good to know.
No, i consider that he hated what she was doing and what it stood for, as MC having a good moral compass. He let it play out because Brenna kept telling him it was part of a plan. A plan that MC couldn't know what it would involve. He saw the plan and hated it. That's good morals. Bad morals would be if he liked any part of the plan.

so again, people are ignoring that MC hated what Brenna did.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
So as long as he scolds someone for doing something disgusting after the fact, which by the way, he also witnessed and didn't stop at any moment and he was also complicit of, you consider the MC's moral compass not crooked at all? Good to know.
I said that he is a person with a good moral compass that isn't really himself right now.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
GOOD update. thank you for making the DOG sceene, the sterling morph scene, avoidable. and the nazi shit could have did without that.
NOW WE NEED A OPHELIA GETS FUCKED BY KEVIN WHAT IF.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I get your point, but WWG is known to foreshadow events long before they happen. These are two different scenes from CH 5. Bestiality talk has been in the game for a while. second image might not be direct bestiality talk, but it can be used as an easy tie in. So who it happens with you can say it was random, but that it happened at all, not so much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion those examples don't really constitute strong foreshadowing to the level that we got.

The first one is them playing a game where they seem to just be doing wacky things so I can't say it's foreshadowing. It seemed to me like just some random bullshitting on a game none of them had a stake in personally. I was fine with that. Nothing of this convo to me insinuates a future where an unavoidable LI would be into dogs.

I can't recall the context of the second one but I also don't think it hints hard in that direction either.

Reactions: Prometheus51
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes