GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Has anyone brought up how the drugs affected Lucia in this update even though Hunter said the ones he was using this time around only affect men? Is that potentially hinting at Lucia be a hermaphrodite/intersex?

Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm. I must've made wrong choices along the way 'cause at the end when I get darted I basically finish the chapter. Prior to that I only have the option of "RUN" on the screen. Then it finishes this update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm. I must've made wrong choices along the way 'cause at the end when I get darted I basically finish the chapter. Prior to that I only have the option of "RUN" on the screen. Then it finishes this update.
This game doesn't have paths. If you made the wrong choice, after viewing the scene you will always get sent back to the choice.

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone brought up how the drugs affected Lucia in this update even though Hunter said the ones he was using this time around only affect men? Is that potentially hinting at Lucia be a hermaphrodite/intersex?
I might be misremembering, but wasn't the nurse also affected? Maybe there's more to it that'll be explained? Either way, I'm a tad confused

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I might be misremembering, but wasn't the nurse also affected? Maybe there's more to it that'll be explained? Either way, I'm a tad confused
To answer both of you, Hunter is only adding another drug to the house. The new drug is the one that only effects males. The vent gas was still in play. Which is the one that effected the nurse, Lucia and everyone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know it's not required to understand, but does anyone know what this line translates to? I don't know Japanese and DeepL nor Google Translate want to translate it for me. I did find a way to convert the Romaji to Katakana, but that doesn't tell me meaning.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I know it's not required to understand, but does anyone know what this line translates to? I don't know Japanese and DeepL nor Google Translate want to translate it for me.
When I removed the diacritics, Google Translate gave me this:
There is no place to sit
I am rich in medicine
There is a brush to rest your feet

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
To answer both of you, Hunter is only adding another drug to the house. The new drug is the one that only effects males. The vent gas was still in play. Which is the one that effected the nurse, Lucia and everyone else.
Ahhh, okay thanks. Also just realized that Sterling was asleep for most of the sex with Lucia before this update, so we would've never seen the full effects on her.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The difference between the Clown thing and the fucking Nazi thing it's that clowns aren't exactly a walking hate crime IRL.
Spiders, needles and countless other things aren't walking hate crimes IRL either, yet there are people who are afraid of them. And I'm certain, if a person came in close contact with something they have a severe phobia for, they'd prefer the walking hate crime.

Reactions: NachoAndCheez

GalaxyWolf

Apr 24, 2021
I'm on the 11 beta. I figured there would be problems but i cant access the Catherine gym event to get hunter home and also cant access any of the old images.

Cretzu24

Jan 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum CH11Beta
Thu Mar 2 09:22:36 2023

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes