-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can and when i wrote my first reply after playing CH 11 it was all in spoiler tag for this reason too.

It just seemed like no one cared about spoilers anymore and openly talked about everything.
But, it's clearly bothering you, so i will put my comment in spoiler tag.
Yeah, I feel like some people don't even consider that others might not want to read stuff ahead of time. No worries. And, like I said, I'm all caught up so it doesn't bother me personally. But if I were new to the game, I wouldn't want anyone saying major plot points (like the summary between the MC and Brenna) without a warning first. It's all good, but just a request. :)

LazyGhost

Nov 16, 2018
I'm getting this exception when trying to enter Gym at 10 AM... anyway to fix? or should I wait for update?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum CH11Beta
Thu Mar  2 20:33:55 2023

tfahy96

Sep 9, 2018
So with the question at the end of Chapter 11 on what side will Drew take. And maybe I missed this mentioned elsewhere but did Hunter do to Drew what he did to create Starling and make Drew trans and rewrite their personality?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No evidence to suggest Hunter did that too Drew. Unlike Sterling, Drew wasn't an enemy, wasn't getting in his way and most of all wasn't slowly killing him. Drew was definitely in control of her own thoughts if she was arguing to Hunter about drugs.

As for what side. Her own it looks like. She also wants the women in the house, but doesn't want to use the drugging method. Yes, she did drug Brenna, but that's because she herself was drugged. She is shown to care about the women in the family like when she dropped her date night to listen to Brenna. She as far as i can tell, is her own third party.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Could you maybe add spoiler tags for anybody who hasn't played this yet? I personally have, but it would be nice for anyone new to the game not to have major plot things revealed accidentally as they're looking for an answer to a question about a bug or something.
Good suggestion, although I'm not sure anyone new to the game is reading anything anyway. Catherine gym error? :WeSmart:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Good suggestion, although I'm not sure anyone new to the game is reading anything anyway. Catherine gym error? :WeSmart:
Install the mandatory patch from the front page.

but for reals, no one "new" is reading this thread and those are the ones the spoilers would be for. So it's kinda pointless to spoil i think. Probably just for a bit after a new update.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I have a theory regarding the mysterious gas based on What if 8. In it, Ophelia took that drug that turned her into a futa but one of it's side effects was that she couldn't control herself when she saw a woman and had to have her.

I think that the gas that is being pumped into the vents is a derivative of that, since Sterling and anyone else affected by it get super horny and forget about everything except wanting to have sex.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Install the mandatory patch from the front page.

but for reals, no one "new" is reading this thread and those are the one's the spoilers would be for. So it's kinda pointless to spoil i think. Probably just for a bit after a new update.
Right, but that's kind of a problem too. I think that folks get so used to not needing spoiler tags that they then forget to use them right after an update too. (I've had a new update spoiled for me b/c "enough time had passed" or w/e.) I think it's just safer always to use the tags if referring to anything about the plot / an in-game event or anything on a character's progression / experience. It's just a good general rule to follow.

Archer_p

May 14, 2020
This is one of the best games I've played here. I would like to see a what if or more Drew content, it would have been great if the MC let her join him and one of the girls, if there is optional bestiality, I don't see why not something like that

Reactions: fedegrox

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It just kinda helps my point that new people aren't reading. Spoiler warning will actually be helping vets who are here to discuss and not trouble shoot lol.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The beta leak gave everyone with no patience chapter 11 already. The only ones waiting at this point are the android players because there no longer is an official android build.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There are no android links. I could be wrong and he only meant Beta, but he said making androids versions was difficult because of the Patreon Policy's.

edit: nvm, found his exact words. No android versions period.
View attachment 2432240
The issue is that you can't patch the Android version retroactively; so the Android version needs to come with the patch already included. Since WWG musn't be connected to the patch, he can't do an Android version. But (as far as my limited technical understanding goes), it is rather straight-forward to convert the PC version to an Android version, so there should be plenty of people around here who can make it happen.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes