hagger47

Jun 1, 2017
Does Patch only work for incst mode? Is there option to play with the "roomate" dialogue. Just personally dont like that mode. Understand if not, just asking

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does Patch only work for incst mode? Is there option to play with the "roomate" dialogue. Just personally dont like that mode. Understand if not, just asking
Sorry, there is no way to play without patch and the patch enables incest.

Reactions: hagger47

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
No. He meant no android version period. It's up to fans to create the android version. Blame patreon's policy and repeated threats to shut him down. He can't be involved with the patch and the android version needs to be patched in order to create. So because making an android version would be suicide, he has to leave it. Don't blame the dev, blame Patreon.
I dont mean to blame the dev I'm just upset at the situation and I do blame patreon what policy would you allow you to create the game anywhere else except a fucking phone a <removed> just trying to have a good laugh enjoy a story and rub one out I fucking pray someone ports the game for the love of god some how some way the dev can continue to create the android version from support from another website

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok well so far Sterling basically had with most of the girls in this game and we probably only got like a couple of chapters left in the game so I’m wondering where is this going and what would hunter final option would be considering even with Drew help, hes still not getting what he wants.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think this game would end with Hunter getting what he wants. Well, I do concede that the final chapter could have a bad end that doesn't reset time, but plays out and ends. I mean, it's the final chapter. Why not have a bad end that "sticks"?

I wanted to stick by my guns that Hunter will probably kill Sterling in a bad end, but it would effectively be the same as getting rid of him like in the last bad end. So I doubt Hunter will have a bad end where he kills Sterling. Though chalk this as another update where Hunter again lost and should be building up his "last straw meter".

No idea where the game is heading and I can't wait to start seeing teasers. Guessing what's to come based on the teasers is fun for me.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't think this game would end with Hunter getting what he wants. Well, I do concede that the final chapter could have a bad end that doesn't reset time, but plays out and ends. I mean, it's the final chapter. Why not have a bad end that "sticks"?

I wanted to stick by my guns that Hunter will probably kill Sterling in a bad end, but it would effectively be the same as getting rid of him like in the last bad end. So I doubt Hunter will have a bad end where he kills Sterling. Though chalk this as another update where Hunter again lost and should be building up his "last straw meter".

No idea where the game is heading and I can't wait to start seeing teasers. Guessing what's to come based on the teasers is fun for me.
I imagine a bad end where it sticks with Hunter winning. He gets all the girls. Even with constantly getting hurt, time is what kills Hunter. With him finally out of the way, an aged Sterling becomes the new Hunter preying after Hunter's descendants. The cycle is renewed, we have Power Vacuum 2!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i was thinking something similar. Like hell, even if Sterling wins, he has nothing but girls and 1 son. That one son is evil or Hunter reincarnated. He goes after his sisters, aunts and grandmother. Sterling busted a nut, just for that nut to bust him many years later.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yeah, i was thinking something similar. Like hell, even if Sterling wins, he has nothing but girls and 1 son. That one son is evil or Hunter reincarnated. He goes after his sisters, aunts and grandmother. Sterling busted a nut, just for that nut to bust him many years later.
Damn. Hunter reincarnated as Sterling's spawn. I'd like to see that too. If papa Sterling's put in that position, what can he do? On one hand, it's Hunter and on the other, it's your son. What a dilemma to put him in.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
soooo,
chapter 11....
i have a feeling that the outcome of the last chapter is gonna be something nobody could actually expect. there's drew, hunter and sterling. it seems like it's exactly like the good, the bad, and the ugly (very accurate description, hehe). we just have to wait and see what sterling can do to keep the girls with him.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022

I can see a bad end in the final chapter, where Hunter is dying and somehow he transfers his consciousness into the MC's body. So he basically takes his place. And the MC just simply disappears or he is ending up in Hunter's dying body. This way Hunter would basically "kill" the MC.

Reactions: panzermaster

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The pieces are coming together for Sterling. He's got the Robot, the missing eye, the diary. It's seemingly fool proof. I wonder how Hunter is going to get out of this or spin it. I always wondered if it was possible to spin it to be Sterlings fault.
Sterling - "You started drugging everyone as soon as you got here!"
Hunter - "You arrived nearly the same time. How do we know YOU'RE not the drugger?"

Knowing Hunter, he could have planned for this and had measures to blame Sterling. Heck, if he can provide false evidence, I can imagine Sterling being arrested, his family shunning him and now no one to stop Hunter at home.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can see a bad end in the final chapter, where Hunter is dying and somehow he transfers his consciousness into the MC's body. So he basically takes his place. And the MC just simply disappears or he is ending up in Hunter's dying body. This way Hunter would basically "kill" the MC.
Yeah, we talk about the "superior spider-man" method a few times lol.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah, we talk about the "spectacular spider-man" method a few times lol.
You mean Superior Spider-Man! But training an apprentice and then taking over their body, I prefer to call that the "Darth Bane" method!

While it's fun to joke about, I doubt this game is going to take a sharp turn into science fiction.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn it, yeah i meant superior. Yeah, i wouldn't expect that bad end tbh.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes