dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do you mean fucking Ophelia? Yeah, it was worth the wait.
Ending theories? Well, NTR aside (not my thing), Drew I could maybe see becoming a sub to Sterling (already had the one scene that suggests she's not opposed to receiving), but the overall story ending like the Sisters game from a few years back, but funnier. Where Sterling becomes a dad many times over, with the mothers being family and non-family. Sterling inherits Hunter's money as he ends up in an old folks home for the nutjobs, with only little old ladies wanting him, leaving him in a nightmare until his last days.

Drew... Have not seen enough of her to really know her character. She's a wild card.
I imagine in the canon ending, Sterling is going to have all the girls pregnant. Hell, I think Cath might already be pregnant the way she talked during one of her scenes. I can't see Drew ending up with Sterling in the canon ending, because gay/futa on male content would need to be a choice to want to see. If Drew and Sterling ever have sex, it would need to be locked behind a bad end like Hunter's scene. Except Drew wouldn't care to sex change Sterling to take him probably.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Every time this guy drop an update he SCORES!

One is the prone paradise we live in now, makes you take it slow and easy with every in-game day.
Second .. xD is Brenna quest in this update, I got to say I didn't see it coming, dicks, goofy drawing .. anything but what she drew, but when she said, Sterling.. Shirt, everything clicked! Evil Brenna.

The best writing in this site! nothing comes close.

The jokes, Oh so good xD

Jun 22, 2019
What's the total number of people that DIDN'T read the "mandatory patch" thing now? Literally every page since the beta dropped, there's been at least 2-3 people asking why the gym event, or whatever, isn't working.

Reactions: yourmomma

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You said those symbols are never funny. That scene wasn't a joke. It was very serious.
Setting aside that humor is subjective, and jokes about the Holocaust, 9/11, and other tragic topics CAN be funny...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very fucked up, yes. Maybe he DID know, what he does. Says a lot about Brenna...
Still I would not use those symbols - except for historical correctness and for historical education.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
So went back to revisit the first time Brenna and MC had sex and I'm getting a white screen when they start banging all of a sudden preventing me from seeing it, anyone have any idea y I'm getting a white screen?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes