dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Has there been any interaction between Sterling and HELPER throughout the game?
Nope. The only person to interact with helper was Hunter in a what if. Just told Helper that he's not done yet. I don't think we'll see fourth wall breaks like that in the main game.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So after some of Ophelia's comments in chapter 11...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm trying to put together a list of girls that Ophelia actually knows Sterling has had sex with:
Does the list look correct? Am I forgetting anyone? How do you think Ophelia will react when she finds out about or confronts more of Sterling's partners?

Reactions: DarkKatarn

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
... I'm trying to put together a list of girls that Ophelia actually knows Sterling has had sex with:
Does the list look correct? Am I forgetting anyone? How do you think Ophelia will react when she finds out about or confronts more of Sterling's partners?
At this point I doubt she cares.
From the start his promiscuity hasn't been an issue, she greenlit and "orchestrated" Aliza getting some familiar D, and she seems to at least be accepting the fact that he's banging Brenna (since she found out before her first time with him), meaning Catherine probably won't be an issue, either (especially when she hears the details of how that started).

The only person she'd categorically deny him is Drew and I don't see that happening, anyways.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well, the beastiality was interesting. At least the dog jumped in after MC had finished.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I honestly expect her to be cool with it. I mean her KNOWING that Sterling is fucking Brenna helped her to fuck him. She clearly is into incest. What I want to know is how she will consider doing 3somes or 4somes with her kids. What will be the cause for them to say "hey, want to xxx?". Easy answer is 3 or more of them in the room when the gas goes off.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Power Vacuum Chapter 10 and 11 beta
Patch enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
As always my ports are compatable with 0x52's Universal RenPy mod and attached is a version
more specific for Android. Put it in "Documents/Wills747/power.vacuum/game" folder if you want to try it out.
Ch 10 official
Mega

Ch11 beta (may have issues with saves < ch10, won't allow new game start)
Mega
Added unofficial Android port of Ch11 beta

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Im getting errors when i click replay and go to chapter 10 and if i click the helper
:FacePalm:
Maybe because this is still a beta version?
Maybe because this is a chapter 11 only version?
Maybe because you did not install the mandatory patch?
Maybe because this has been asked and answered more than enough times already and you did not use the search function?

Reactions: BaeScout83
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes