SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yea gym bug is caused by not installing the mandatory patch. Also the full version is out now, so you can change from beta build.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PowerVacuum-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

itsmeyo

Feb 26, 2022
I must be pretty dumb, but can someone please tell me how to load your save files or use the mandatory patch on android? While I have both installed in my device, I don't know how to load it into the game and I don't want to play 10 chapters again just to check out the 11th one....

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Power Vacuum Chapter 11
Patch included
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
As always my ports are compatable with 0x52's Universal RenPy mod
Put it in "Documents/Wills747/power.vacuum/game" folder if you want to try it out.

Ch 11
Updated my Android port to Ch 11 official.

Last edited:

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
That is the big mystery. Drew saying "let me handle this" and Hunter calling it "another assignment" that is "too important" make me think they have something to gain besides sex. I get the impression they've conquered other households and somehow become wealthy in the process. And yet Ophelia was financially broke, so this "assignment" may have a different purpose.

Maybe Hunter wants to conquer Ophelia's family as his crowning achievement, so he can write about it in a "Dio del Sesso" manual, which could be the foundation for educational seminars. :unsure:
I think "what at risk" is exactly this. Conquering the family. Hunter even says it's his only goal left in life. Nobody would want to risk that. I mean, he wanted Ophelia for more than 20 years now. But David "stole" her.

Drew says to Hunter that ...
This points to the fact that Hunter and Drew really planned all this together. (It would be interesting to see a "What if" where Drew is the one who tries to seduce the family from the begenning. But, maybe it is just me who is interested in this.)

Hunter says that ...
What could this mean?

- I stick to my theory that Drew and David's affair was part of the assigment/plan. Maybe, they wanted to use the affair to break up Ophelia and David. This way, the road would be clear for Hunter. But she fucked up something and they had to kill David.

- It could be that the assigment was the one with Keira and Nora. It is unclear! David's journal says that Drew threw Hunter under the bus, saying he was the mastermind. But, in Ch 11 Hunter says Drew already seduced the girls, when he joined in. Either way Drew had been caught by David and they had to leave their family. It is a pretty big fuck up.

Lastly, i am curious about this ...
Because i don't believe that Hunter would let Drew take over, even if she will succeed. (Of course, she won't but that is not my point.)
I know that in the Drew/Brenna bad end ...
but i don't think that's the end of it. Maybe, i say this because i want to see more Drew ntr scenes.

And this leads to the topic that dartred mentioned multiple times. Will there be more than two ntr scnenes per chapter in the future? I mean, Hunter and Drew have to get a scene per chapter, although i think Hunter already got more than enough. I wouldn't mind if he won't get more scenes, maybe just at the very end. But we know that is not possible.

Other than this, Drew had sex with two girls so far. Plus, Kevin is coming back to help, and maybe he gets a scene too.
2 or 3 chapters left! With 2 ntr scenes per chapter it leaves us with 4-6 scenes. That is not enough to cover all the possibilities.

So, it may be an unpopular opinion, but i wouldn't mind more ntr scenes, especially to keep the balance. Just look at Ch 11. There were so much vanilla scenes and with such quality. I think they totally outshined the ntr scenes.

Edit: Hunter said in his ntr bad end that ...
I think it would be interesting twist, if Hunter somehow dies before the ending and it would be Drew who will be the "final boss." Ok, i see almost 0% chance to this happening, it was just a quick little thought.

Edit2: Am i the only one who really wants to see ...

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 11 Patreon + Uncensored

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 878 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
- I stick to my theory that Drew and David's affair was part of the assigment/plan. Maybe, they wanted to use the affair to break up Ophelia and David. This way, the road would be clear for Hunter. But she fucked up something and they had to kill David.
David's death is anothery mystery. Was he murdered? Did he commit suicide? Was it an accident? We just don't know.

When Drew referred to Sterling as a "guardian" and compared him to other "guardians" it definitely sounded like Drew and Hunter had strategies for dealing with such people.

Another thought: what do you think David's career was? In his journal he praised Hunter's "business acumen"; could David have been involved somehow with Hunter's and Drew's business?

Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes